Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 05-02-2008, 03:13 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodad View Post
Jesse Joyce has been on the show quite often lately. Is he now a regular? I hope so, the show is always good when he is on.

I have to say, he really is mixing into the show great.. he is a real professional
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 06:11 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodecahedron View Post
Just an update and to clear things up. CHemda, sounds like you had the exact same thing, only difference is your drained properly while mine swelled up like a balloon and then popped three days later. I am not filled with the bondo/stucco yet, need to wait until the bleeding stops altogether. And no, shit doesn't come out both holes, but everything does mix together.
I had the exact same thing as you. Had to have surgery on it four times before it finally healed up though. Apparently mine was really big though so I don't think it was the norm. It was about 6 months of crappiness before it all went away. Hopefully yours will heal up a lot better than mine did but it's interesting to hear other people who have had the same thing as me!
Old 05-02-2008, 10:23 PM   #23 (permalink)

Piss Christ was by Andres Serrano, not DuChamp. It was done in 1989, not the teens. Serrano also did photo series of dead bodies laid out in the morgue, and full-body portraits of transsexuals and bodybuilders. Nerd moment OVER!
Old 05-03-2008, 02:08 PM   #24 (permalink)

modern art is just a way of people trying to justify nonsensical shit.
i would stick to the old school paintings and statues, at least they showcased the artists true ability not some retard trying to pass this off as "modern art"
i think this movement was started by someone trying to spite some art teacher or gallery coz they thought he was a retard
Old 05-03-2008, 02:33 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyB View Post
I had the exact same thing as you. Had to have surgery on it four times before it finally healed up though. Apparently mine was really big though so I don't think it was the norm. It was about 6 months of crappiness before it all went away. Hopefully yours will heal up a lot better than mine did but it's interesting to hear other people who have had the same thing as me!
fuuuccckkkkkk yyooouuuuu!
Old 05-03-2008, 06:06 PM   #26 (permalink)

Jesse went to CMU?

I went to CMU too! And I remember lobster boy, as he was known around campus. His father was a professor in the college of fine arts there, and I think that was a big reason for the latitude granted him. I also remember some drunken frat boys fucking up his shanty. Couldn't they just leave lobster boy alone?

I believe that year was a banner year for the "artists." One day in the spring, some art students erected a 30 foot high lifeguard chair on the cut (large open space in front of the CFA building.) A guy in the chair would then direct a girl dressed in a cat suit to approach other students walking to class and offer them a hot dog. I swear I'm not making any of this up.

I remember a friend of mine observing "they get the same degree we do."

Sorry for the random post. Its just weird to think we went to the same school at the same time, and now I'm hearing him on a podcast. Definitely one of the better guests.
Old 05-03-2008, 07:40 PM   #27 (permalink)

i think the whole fourth of july idea is pretty badass, but unfortunately my participation will be meaningless because i will be in osaka japan. still, i'll hang out some stickers to the ching chongs and maybe they will use the show to learn english or something... worth a shot
Old 05-03-2008, 08:16 PM   #28 (permalink)

engrish

engrish. The ching chongs can learn to speak engrish.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:38 AM   #29 (permalink)

It's no wonder why most art degrees require 105-115 credit hours for a BA compared to the 120-130 required for a BS: art degrees really don't mean shit when you have people signing a urinal and calling it fucking art.