Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 05-06-2008, 01:10 PM   #21 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by serious orange View Post
oh no, i pulled a clovefield. i forgot to stay after the credits to see the hidden message thing. it reminds me of those cracker jack prizes. get through the whole movie just to see the ending.

It's worth it if you're a comic book fan, I guess.
We were curious anyway...and it wasn't all that impressive, but about 5 people from the entire audience nearly had orgasms from watching that particular scene.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 01:13 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
Expected?

btw, did you ban me from Livevideo? I was trying to get Bruno to read stupid things out loud, 14 year-old Bruno says "Somebody ban Brad", I GET banned, and Keith seems confused about it. He says, "unban Brad," and it never happens. Wtf.
paranoid much?

although you hate me brad i honestly do not hate you, in fact i like dissent however no i didnt ban you, and i have never banned anyone, i have asked for people to be kicked out of the old chat but nothing with the new one not even being kicked out only so you have to log in again.

i wouldnt even want the power to do so

i like conflict in the chats...
and sometimes on the forums...although generally more thought out or pointed on the forums but i do have to say before it got all high school and now it has just gotten very catty--no pun

its kinda sad but i understand its an organic animal and its gonna move the way it will

i think people forget that its jokes and we dont need a fact checker or permission to mock something...then again somethings are of course sincere...i sincerely enjoyed riding with chemda on the bike tour im sorry some of you are soo annoyed by the sound of my voice that you couldnt get into the story it was a lot of fun.

and for those of you who dont like me on the show i cant listen to myself on the show either...the worst thing is i have to live with myself
Old 05-06-2008, 01:15 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt B View Post
paranoid much?
It wasn't paranoia, I was just curious because it wasn't Keith. Oh wells.
Old 05-06-2008, 01:33 PM   #24 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Iron Man > X-men trilogy
Old 05-06-2008, 01:37 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stryfe View Post
Iron Man > X-men trilogy
Iron Man = Batman Begins
Old 05-06-2008, 01:39 PM   #26 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

The third X-Men film was shite. I'm hoping Wolverine turns out well. X-Men is one of my favourite comic book series.
Old 05-06-2008, 01:55 PM   #27 (permalink)

I loved X-men right until Brett Ratner ruined it by having no talent, skill or reason why he should make movies/be alive.
Old 05-06-2008, 02:07 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by standardman View Post
I loved X-men right until Brett Ratner ruined it by having no talent, skill or reason why he should make movies/be alive.
look at all the things we agree on

i have a very funny story about "mr ratner" if you care for me to share in the future-- i know the sound of my voice is almost like watching iron man all over again for you...
Old 05-06-2008, 02:23 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt B View Post
look at all the things we agree on

i have a very funny story about "mr ratner" if you care for me to share in the future-- i know the sound of my voice is almost like watching iron man all over again for you...
Do tell, just as long as it doesn't involve him making anything I care about into a movie.
Old 05-06-2008, 02:51 PM   #30 (permalink)

Brett Ratner has no friends.

As a former graduate of nyu's film school brett ratner regularly sits in on classes and enjoys "giving his insight into the film industry" (read bragging about his family's wealth or how he almost dated speilberg's daughter but he would break her heart, or how rush hour was such a joy to make or how he got money from mr speilberg to make his final project at nyu). during one said session of sitting in a class he asks if anyone has any questions as he looks over one of his two iphones making sure he didnt miss a call from speilberg.
a very talented young female filmmaker innocently asks brett if he had any friends while he attended school here, a little disturbed brett looks up and has no idea how to answer but says no and then moves on...then he comes back to her and asks her why she asked that question as he amidst answering the next student's question. She tries to explain that she is curious as to whether or not he works with anyone to this day that he went to school with. a very valid and innocent question from a student who may want to work with the people who are her friends as she attends school currently. Brett ratner still confused has no speilberg story to answer this and avoids it again making himself into a bigger fool than if her were giving a critical analysis of why jackie chan and chris tucker embodie racial equality.
he was visibly disturbed...and she had no mal intent...it was extremely telling.