Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 05-09-2008, 09:26 AM   #61 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNally View Post
I was just laying in bed, listening to the show, when suddenly I heard myself on it. It really freaked me the fuck out for a second.
That ad really is amazing. I kind of look forward to it now. That's weird, right? Not as weird as hearing yourself coming from somehwere you aren't, of course.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 01:05 PM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skitzel View Post
I site British men who have homosexuality ingrained in their culture since the Romans took the island over, maybe before. You are crazy to dismiss anything in life just because of someones sexual orientation or how they dress. Music taste is so subjective, let alone dressing habits or sexual preference, right? I base my own taste on what I like period, I don't have to answer to anyone but myself. I think band bashing is funny, simple-minded fairplay that happens between anyone, anywhere. I just don't take it too seriously. I started listening to Vinyl when I was like 8yrs old. The only access I had was to what my mother and her crew had. In high school I certainly had some poor taste in music, even as far as I'm concerned. I do not like watching washed up bands in concert. Don't get me wrong I've seen many concerts, some with some pretty old dudes. BTO was really good for their age and heavy!! I mean the singer was overweight to the point that his guitar looked like a toothpick. I saw Aerosmith when Perry ruinited with the Band for "Rock in a Hard Place" tour, they were so drunk and it was so bad we pelted them off the stage. They weren't bad down the road though. Deep Purple was awesome with Joan Jett and I like both. DIO, Judas Priest, Metallica, ACDC, Motley Crue, Guns and Roses (although Axel was a puke that night), Blue Oyster Cult in 1979 at Scarborough Downs in Maine was my 1st concert, Triumph my second. All good shows. Ted Nugent was scared of my friends and I after his concert, that left a weird impression of him to me. My tatse is all over the place, I won't pay money to see someone if I hear they don't put on a good show. I've seen The Clash, Survivor, Reo Speedwagon, Accept, Eric Clapton among others like Rod Stewart and Sandy Page even. Does her name ring a bell with anyone from the eighties whose parents were in Christian Cults and wanted their kid to stop listening to their devilish music. Well I must say I did score some nice ladies at many of those shows, not to mention the ones at Bible class mom was taking me to. Shout out to your mothers.

Exactly.

What are the forums if not a place to toot your own horn.
Old 05-09-2008, 06:28 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamIsNotGlue View Post
Main Stage
Over 90 bands will appear on all stages during the 4 days of Rocklahoma, with sixty bands playing on the side stages....

Zebra!!!

Tesla
Queensr˙che
That's all i need to hear.