Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 05-17-2008, 02:46 PM   #11 (permalink)

new name for Mcnally

I would like to christen one of the best guests with a new name... instead of Mcnally or Keith2 I like

McKeith
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 02:51 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by typicallistener View Post
i don't get a single namedrop in this episode? really? weak.
You did dude, it's coming. But it's as a New Kids fan. Sorry.

Wait, why am I apologizing? I didn't go to the damn New Kids. My first concert was Meatloaf! Like a MAN!
Old 05-17-2008, 04:20 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phooey View Post

I would like to christen one of the best guests with a new name... instead of Mcnally or Keith2 I like

McKeith
I've been calling him that for a couple of years, now... Never caught on, but it's an easier way to differentiate the two for me.
Old 05-17-2008, 06:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Hiss in background

Hey Keith, I know this is going to make you pull your hair out, but I hear a consistent hiss throughout the entire show. It may be a fan in the background, I'm not sure. It was super apparent when the adameve.com ad came in and the audio was the normal crystal fucking clear.

I can't state enough how much I appreciate the quality and awesomeness of this show. This issue does not detract from it, but I wanted to help you out if I could.
Old 05-17-2008, 06:08 PM   #15 (permalink)

Snorting Your Dad

When I was learning to fly my instructor’s good friend (and fellow pilot) passed away. We’ll call him George. George’s wife was grief-stricken. The widow asked my flight instructor if he’d fly over our airport so that they could sprinkle George’s ashes over the airport (the guy loved aviation).

A few days after the cremation my instructor, the widow, and a friend loaded up into a 4-seat Cessna (along with the box of ashes) to do the deed. It was a solemn moment. They climbed to a couple thousand feet above the runway and turned into the wind. The widow said a prayer, said her final “Good Bye”, opened the window, and dumped the box outside.

While this was planned to be a beautiful moment there was just one problem…a Cessna (high wing) creates a vacuum flowing INTO the cockpit from the window. As a result George’s ashes exploded back into the cabin creating a plum of ash. Ashes were in their eyes, lungs, and covered the interior of the plane. The widow was bawling, my instructor was hacking, and it took all he could do to get the plane back on the ground before Mrs. George lost her lunch!

So, while snorting your father (as reported in your story) might be a warped thing to do, the truly sick thing is to spend several minutes completely inhaling your friend. George did have a great sense of humor and I’m sure he is at the big airport in the sky getting a really good laugh at the fact that everyone in the plane spent two weeks coughing him up!
Old 05-17-2008, 06:25 PM   #16 (permalink)

awww !!...mcnalley that's soo sweet !

McNalley hasn't yet acquired that great enlightenment that makes a man A Man. The Fuck enlightenment. The beautiful abstract and dual concept that's embodied in the word FUCK.

McNalley: Fuck Ayn. (she doesn't deserve your feelings)
Old 05-17-2008, 09:58 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leixes View Post

McNalley hasn't yet acquired that great enlightenment that makes a man A Man. The Fuck enlightenment. The beautiful abstract and dual concept that's embodied in the word FUCK.

McNalley: Fuck Ayn. (she doesn't deserve your feelings)
Sex doesn't make any man a better man. I can say this because this rule did not exist 100 years ago (if fact it made you a worse man).

The media has constructed this idea that all men must be this vision of "Man". They just want your money. And what better way to get into your wallet than by pulling on our dicks. Nuff said.
Old 05-17-2008, 10:00 PM   #18 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

The media makes money by men getting laid. You're right, you said MORE than enough. I never heard anything smarter in my whole life.
Old 05-18-2008, 12:29 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
The media makes money by men getting laid. You're right, you said MORE than enough. I never heard anything smarter in my whole life.
Oversimplification to the max!!!
Old 05-18-2008, 02:25 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astigos View Post
Sex doesn't make any man a better man. I can say this because this rule did not exist 100 years ago (if fact it made you a worse man).

The media has constructed this idea that all men must be this vision of "Man". They just want your money. And what better way to get into your wallet than by pulling on our dicks. Nuff said.
yes, yes, .. and women who like sex were, more than today, Whores. those were the days, surely.

But, I didn't say "sex makes a man". You're focusing on sex.
To fall in love and to understand the level of self-delusion that we (as humans) are capable of, is (a big part of) what makes an adult man.
And enforcing women to use a burka.

Fuck Ayn.