Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 05-20-2008, 05:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

731: Positive/Negative: The Fit and The Fat

"You know what tastes the best? Satisfaction."

Last edited by Keith; 05-21-2008 at 12:58 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 07:37 AM   #2 (permalink)

name that tune game

I was checking KATG.com and noticed the "On Air" logo and went over and joined the contest between Keet, BroLo and everyone online. I was very happy to get a few answers in first and felt like I had my little bit of pitiful fame when I heard my name read out by Chemda.

Does the website that hosts the new cameras allow nudity? It's just that I always heard about this aspect of the old subscription camera service and wonder if BroLo is gonna use his talent for the good of all the viewers to see some bodies on this new camera site?

I see on the LiveVideo site that KATG shows up while the "Family Filter" is set to on (default). So I guess that means no titties?

anyway, on to show 731 now....

-Kevin

Last edited by kevinc; 05-20-2008 at 07:44 AM.
Old 05-20-2008, 08:31 AM   #3 (permalink)

So are you splitting one show into three and taking two days off? What's the deal. I mean if you're doing that, then okay. Just say it.

Plus your shows aren't too long for me (this one's on the short side), I listen commuting and while at work. All in all that's 10.5 hours, so 10.5 hour shows would be much appreciated. I could probably do with 9 hours though since I do pause it sometimes. Just some constructive criticism.
Old 05-20-2008, 09:04 AM   #4 (permalink)

Location: Reston, VA also can be found in my cubical, because really thats where i live
yes brolo, that was a wierd place to stop the show, i agree with king of assholes just say you are taking a couple of days off, and are splitting the epic brolo shows up.

but the cool thing about a brolo show is that you are garenteed atleast 2-3 hours of entertainment.
Old 05-20-2008, 09:14 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman Bobby View Post
yes brolo, that was a wierd place to stop the show, i agree with king of assholes just say you are taking a couple of days off, and are splitting the epic brolo shows up.

but the cool thing about a brolo show is that you are garenteed atleast 2-3 hours of entertainment.
Are you also "Bobby in DC"?

I totally agree about Brolo shows, they're long and fuckin awesome. I wanted to listen live last night but I didn't get home from work til like 7 so I had to unwind. Then 9:30 rolled around I knew they'd still be on, and sure enough they were. Fucking awesome.
Old 05-20-2008, 09:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

The shows do seem shorter now, but whatever. Whether or not Keith and Chemda have the time to do longer shows, it's their decision. It would be nice to know if they are taking the next two days off though. I'm assuming they are.

In Canada it's kilometres (KM), not miles.

Last edited by thirteen; 05-20-2008 at 09:54 AM.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:30 AM   #7 (permalink)

I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,I,me,me,me,me,me, = Attention Whore
Old 05-20-2008, 10:30 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
The shows do seem shorter now, but whatever.
what?? we have had more 2 and 3 hour shows in the last month or so then ever! It's been awesome. you guys are crazy...
Old 05-20-2008, 10:31 AM   #9 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighter_chick View Post
what?? we have had more 2 and 3 hour shows in the last month or so then ever! It's been awesome. you guys are crazy...
Really? I guess I have been noticing ones that have been less than one hour lately. Anyway, I'm still catching up on the 300 level shows (and before).

Or it could be that I prefer the shows with Patrice, and those tend to be quite long.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:54 AM   #10 (permalink)

Location: Reston, VA also can be found in my cubical, because really thats where i live
[QUOTE=King of Assholes;399234]Are you also "Bobby in DC"?

QUOTE]

why yes i am