Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 05-22-2008, 03:58 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Look around on the site first. Maybe there's other gay guys that you're interested in.
Oh Keith. Always with the jokes.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 04:05 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by picard102 View Post
Oh Keith. Always with the jokes.
Keith was right about Nick, I'd be worried if I were you!
Old 05-22-2008, 04:14 PM   #23 (permalink)

I've gotta say that I really enjoyed this episode and also have to say congratulations to Nick for having the courage to come out as being bisexual.

As someone who understands the struggles that Nick has gone through concerning bisexuality, I am totally glad he has come out and feels much better about himself. It is a great feeling when you dont feel like you have to hide who you are just because you are afraid of fitting in.

However, many people don't have a positive view of bisexuality, and most believe that it is merely a "stepping stone" for being completely gay, or just gay people who are afraid of going the "whole way". My advice would be to just be true to who you are and dont listen to those who try to put you down for not understanding your sexuality. If it turns out that you are just gay and not bisexual, that is cool too...just take your own time figuring that out.

Anyway, again...great show

Old 05-22-2008, 04:31 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
Hey you look good! And totally different, wow. The haircut was a good call. GOY for coming out. We're planning a KaTG meetup in SF in late June if you wanna come along...

http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forum...ad.php?t=10123
yeah. here's the RSVP link

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/708116
Old 05-22-2008, 04:38 PM   #25 (permalink)

I never understood how bisexuality could be considered a "preference". You aren't preferring one sex to the other. You'll fuck everything.
Old 05-22-2008, 05:50 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapist View Post
I never understood how bisexuality could be considered a "preference". You aren't preferring one sex to the other. You'll fuck everything.
That's actually a good point. The dictionary definition of bisexuality implies that there is no preference for either men or women. :P

In actuality, there is a scale of sexual preference where someone may lie more on one side or the other. Personally, I actually do have a preference...I've only had girlfriends and prefer the company of women. However, I've come to realize that I also do find some guys attractive more than a completely straight guy would like to admit. And thus the confusion that accompanies coming out as and being "bisexual".

If words allowed for sexuality to be treated more like the scale that it is, then things might be a little easier. Sadly, the only words we really have are "straight", "gay" (which have clear definitions) and "bisexual" (which almost feels like a 'none of the above').

Anyway, thanks for letting me rant a bit about this topic, and I hope I've at least explained my side a bit...<.< And thanks to all those who understand!
Old 05-22-2008, 06:59 PM   #27 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Bisexuality...

Coming from the position as a true bisexual, I will say that it can feel like a yearning for something when you are with one sex or the other. I am in the fortunate position to be in a polyamrous relationship with a husband and a wife. I am out to my family and it has been well received. Goy Nick! I'm proud of the progress you have made and wish you continued happiness.

Amanda in Atlanta
Old 05-22-2008, 07:22 PM   #28 (permalink)

dude ..just listened to the last 3 shows...all aces..10+,,have a great weekend guys
Old 05-22-2008, 07:58 PM   #29 (permalink)

So . . . this Nick Starr . . . it vibrates?

COMEDY!
Old 05-22-2008, 08:57 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
That's kind of ambiguous in a way that most straight guys could relate to it if they're totally honest. I've found certain guys 'attractive' in that you want to be around them more or have kinda weird feeling for them, but I've never been interested in sucking their dicks, fucking them or kissing them.

That's the difference. SEXUAL is the most important part of bisexual.
Thats a good point, the sexual part is the most important part of that. I have been interested in being sexual with a guy before and thats a good distinction to make