Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 05-29-2008, 10:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

738: You Otter Know

"Do we want to place a bet?"
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 03:39 AM   #2 (permalink)

"I fell 2km" WOW, this is why I love KaTG!
Old 05-30-2008, 08:43 AM   #3 (permalink)

you absolutely can break a kryptonite lock, all you need to do is buy a whip cream canister http://www.nextag.com/ISI--2700416/brand-html
buy a cartridge (aka. Nitrious Oxide) and spray the lock where the key goes in. this will freeze the metal, get a hammer and hit the lock, and the lock will shatter.

FREE BIKE!!!!!!
Old 05-30-2008, 09:27 AM   #4 (permalink)

I just got double-smacked with McNally's A&E ad.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:40 AM   #5 (permalink)

About the weed thing...

You cannot get physically addicted to it, as you can with Nicotine, Alcohol or Heroin (etc...), thus there are no withdrawal symptoms such as shaking etc.

You can get a mental addiction to it though, just like gambling. Also, if you smoke it with tobacco, you can get addicted (physically) to the Nicotine.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:03 AM   #6 (permalink)

Good for you, Patrice! You go with your bad swimmin' self.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Beverly Hills Cop got more comedy than action by the end. Not the other way around. The last one took place in a Disney World substitue. It was almost a kids movie. It was terrible. But the second one was good, so it will be a little bit of a loss when Brett Ratner boringizes it. He seems to be functioning as a franchise assassin lately (Red Dragon, X3.)

Jay Mohr has been a regular on Ghost Whisperer for at least two seasons now. So clearly CBS has some kind of blackmailable information on him.
Old 05-30-2008, 11:32 AM   #8 (permalink)

I LOVE the severed foot story...just because it's close to home and randomly creepy.

Here's a link from when the second foot was found it was especially creepy because those two were found within a week of each other on two separate gulf islands.

"Meanwhile, police have been left to ponder the odds against finding two male feet wearing size 12 running shoes within the space of a week. They are so astronomically high, they defy description"

Completely coincidentally I've worked part time at a liquor store for a few years...
Old 05-30-2008, 11:40 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypercrypt View Post
About the weed thing...

You cannot get physically addicted to it, as you can with Nicotine, Alcohol or Heroin (etc...), thus there are no withdrawal symptoms such as shaking etc.

You can get a mental addiction to it though, just like gambling. Also, if you smoke it with tobacco, you can get addicted (physically) to the Nicotine.
Not exactly, there are 2 types of addictions, physical and psychological. Nicotine, heroin, crack etc will cause both psychological and physical addictions, pot however is only addicted psychologically. There is no actual physical dependency on marijuana, it is only psychological. This coming from someone who quite cigarettes cold turkey after smoking 13 years and wanting to quit for 10 of those. I can smoke pot on and off, if it's not there I don't have any effects such as being irritable and tense as was the case when I quit smoking.
Old 05-30-2008, 11:55 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypercrypt View Post
About the weed thing...

This PSA was recorded in the basement of a parents house.

fucking hippies and your fucking weed