Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 06-03-2008, 05:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

740: Judge Fatty

"Keith and The Girl will fail as a show because I will shoot my listeners in the face."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 05:56 AM   #2 (permalink)

Show 740 or 780, which one is it?
Old 06-03-2008, 07:45 AM   #3 (permalink)

35 mins in to the show, thought i'd made an xboxy post.

Keith, if you want to have a stab at understanding Halo's story, these two videos go through it all, with the people who made it, up to what you have to do in Halo 3.

It doesn't include the stuff outside of the games but that's really extra stuff you don't need. Start's a little promotional, but it picks up. About 8 minutes each, that octopus thing is in the second video.

It's a convoluted mess, but the video helps. I'd say the only really good writing in Halo 3 is Cortana's line at the start (which actually starts the first video) but I'm not playing Halo for the story, I'm here for the technicolour violence on a massive scale.

Speaking of which, you should join us in gta too. Sword fights with helicopters are fun.

Regarding where you're stuck, just tap the right bumper button (above the trigger) and you'll flatten yourself against the nearest cover, aim with the left trigger to pop out and shoot or use the right trigger to fire without looking so you're harder to hit (and because it looks cool).

See you online, I look forward to killing you soon.

Last edited by standardman; 06-03-2008 at 07:50 AM.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:48 AM   #4 (permalink)

"she fucks her pussy with her own asshole"
"she's gonna die with her ass in her vagina"

Thanks for the high-larious episodes day after day!

PS: I like how Brolo's take on Halo and gaming in general is similar to a 70 year old with alzheimer's.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:01 AM   #5 (permalink)

So how many of you are going to post your "I killed Keith" videos on Youtube?
Old 06-03-2008, 09:07 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 264 View Post
So how many of you are going to post your "I killed Keith" videos on Youtube?
psh, I'm registering the domain.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:29 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggety View Post
"she fucks her pussy with her own asshole"
Oh em gee. Holy fuck, I hope I never hear anything like that again.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Hmm...I get what you guys are saying about how films should be like "picture books" and should be the dumber or more simple version of books.

However, if you take a book like Harry Potter and attempt to fit it into a short movie (say...less than 2 hours long), it would never work. That's why most of the fans who have read the books love the movies, but are still aware that there are some interesting scenes missing. Whereas those who have never read the books tend to enjoy the films more or don't care about the missing scenes (unless that missing part means that more questions need to be answered by the conclusion of the film, as many viewers don't like having extra questions by the end).

Because the last book in the Harry Potter series is huge and...well, it's the last one in the series so viewers would want it to be extra memorable, the creators have decided to split it up into two films (which will be coming out months apart). Personally, I think this is a good idea and will actually do the book some justice. However, others will hate waiting and wouldn't care if they watched a shorter film (these people are most likely those who have never read the books). The film industry hardly splits every book-to-film adaptation into parts. So most of these movies will not be that detailed and will leave readers wanting more. A part of the industry does depend on those who have read the books.

Here and here are lists of some of the books that have been made into movies.

Last edited by thirteen; 06-03-2008 at 09:52 AM.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 09:53 AM   #9 (permalink)

Keith is going to get owned.

No matter how good you think you are in the game once you go online you will get your ass handed to you.
Old 06-03-2008, 11:33 AM   #10 (permalink)

Pedophiles

I just found out that an old old friend of mine is servine 7 to 22 years in prison for "Criminal Sexual Conduct, 2nd Deg (Person Under 13)" Which here in Michigan also means "In addition to the penalty specified in subdivision (a), the court shall sentence the defendant to lifetime electronic monitoring under section 520n if the violation involved sexual contact committed by an individual 17 years of age or older against an individual less than 13 years of age."

It's quite a shock because this is the last thing i would of expected to hear about my friend! I go from hating him for it (i have a daughter who is 11) because it's sick and wrong, to wondering if it was some slutty child that conned him, to feeling bad for him because he's now someone's (or many people's) bitch. All in all, i've decieded that he isn't going to be invited over for dinner when he gets out. Plus, i haven't seen him in years anyway, so i guess it doesn't matter in my life too much....but it was still a shock!!

(insert something witty here)