Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 06-03-2008, 04:55 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelDK View Post
i get my ass kicked everytime. I dont know maybe i just suck at it
I get my ass kicked as often as not, but that's no reason to chicken out. Do you plan on getting better by not playing? I don't get it.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 05:03 PM   #22 (permalink)

Indiana Jones was bad. Ford, phoned it in.

The dialog was crap.
CGI prairie dogs
saved by a refrigerator
sinking in sand

he ONLY uses the whip 2 times.

Dumb
Old 06-03-2008, 05:05 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Head1ess Gunner View Post
I get my ass kicked as often as not, but that's no reason to chicken out. Do you plan on getting better by not playing? I don't get it.
no i like playing online, but only when im playing with my friends. I find it boring otherwise. It just seems like some guys play so much they get an unreal skill in these games, and that kind of time i simply can't devote, we all got stuff that needs to be taken care of.
Old 06-03-2008, 05:09 PM   #24 (permalink)

The four player online co-op through the campaign on Halo 3 is amazing when you get some friends together.
Old 06-03-2008, 08:29 PM   #25 (permalink)

My Weight Loss

At the end of January of this year, I decided that I wanted to lose some weight. I had reached a weight that I had never reached in my 35 years of life (230 pounds). Here is how I did it.

I started out by only working out for 30 minutes a day on my Gazelle (a type of elliptical cycle) for 4 days a week. This was not a heavy workout and I did not change my diet at all. I estimate that I was burning about 200 calories for each workout (again 4 days a week). This lasted for 4 weeks (lasting into March) and I lost 5 pounds during this period (down to 225 lbs).

After 3 weeks, I decided to work on my diet in addition to my working out. I did not change a lot about my diet, but enough to make a difference. The changes I made had mostly to do with portion control. For instance, instead of eating 2 portions during my dinner (1 portion and any leftovers from what was made), I stopped at one portion. While most of my actual diet foods never changed, I made 2 changes. 1) I increased my fiber and water intake and 2) I changed my lunch food (I ate only salad and tuna). This diet change along with the same excersize program (30 minutes a day on the Gazelle 4 days a week) for about a month (into the first week of April) and I lost another 5 pounds (down to 220).

This is when I decided to take it to the next level. I decided to up my work out and go full force into diet and portion control. My workout consisted of 1 hour of treadmill or elliptical cycle work (5 days a week). I estimate that I worked off 400 calories each work out (5 days a week). I started off with one english muffin with lowfat cream cheese in the morning. I continued with tuna and salad for lunch and ate a reasonable 1 portion dinner. Any time I wanted a snack, I ate either a piece of fruit, a yogurt, or a 100 calorie pack sweet (such as lorna doone cookies). In addition, I went to a website which tracked my caloric (and other food stat) intake as well as my excersize output. Basically, I was eating around 1500-2000 calories a day and working off 400 calories a day (only 5 days a week). I allowed myself to splurge once a week (usually sunday) but stuck with the diet through mid May. I got stuck at 212 lbs for a short while, but then busted through to 205 by May 20th.

As of mid May, Istopped working out (except for a few days where I ride my bike, but for now I consider myself stopped on the excersize program). I contuned with the diet, however, and reached 200 lbs as of yesterday, June 2nd.

I would say, that excersize was great, but the portion control really put me over the top with my weight loss. I am thinking of trying to go down ever further, but I have, by far, reached my goals (my initial goal was 210, then after I passed 210, it was 205, then 200).

Good luck Keith and the rest of you with your weight loss goals.
Old 06-03-2008, 08:48 PM   #26 (permalink)
Official KATG Fucktard Club

If you're trying to gain weight, do what I did. Move to a neighborhood with a McDonalds half a block away and three Mexican taquerias within two blocks. $1 for a double cheeseburger means $5 for 5 double cheeseburgers. And let's not forget the OCTO-MAC.

octomesmall.jpg
Old 06-03-2008, 09:20 PM   #27 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
Only on KATG can telling your dead mom story end up to you getting fucked by a dominatrix.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:23 PM   #28 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
As for Halo, the story is just worthless. I played and passed Halo3, and have no clue what that big ring ship is. Alls i knows is kill aliens and we have no idea what Master Chief looks like.

CoD 4 > Halo 3
Old 06-03-2008, 09:51 PM   #29 (permalink)

omg, I freaking love you Chemda!

The conversation about working out was almost exact to one my bf and I had a month and a half ago. We started going to the gym together, my bf swore that we should just start working out hard as hell right from the start.
I totally disagreed and said it was better to kind of start slow and work my way up, instead of going from minimal exercise to 100%, where I'd end up hating it or getting hurt.

I still think that my way was better, but in the end I guess it didn't matter because we're both working out just as hard now. He did it his way, I did it my way and we're both looking and feeling better.

You won't get any advice from this fatty, but I love the shows where you talk about working out and get so excited about your accomplishments. It's seriously motivational!
Old 06-03-2008, 10:08 PM   #30 (permalink)

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleJ View Post

You won't get any advice from this fatty, but I love the shows where you talk about working out and get so excited about your accomplishments. It's seriously motivational!
We've all seen your myspace pics... you're far from being a fatty.