Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 06-06-2008, 04:33 PM   #21 (permalink)

kids do suck all your life force sometimes and other times they fill you to the max with love and joy and contentment and all that other happy shit.

I can believe that Chemda doesnt want to have a baby -- that might change, might not. At least she knows herself well enough to know what she wants.

I wanted a baby so badly -- ever since sex ed in high school when they showed the model of the pregnant belly -- I wanted to know what that felt like. I was the last of my family to have a baby and I thought I would know what I was getting into. Then when my first son was born, I remember sitting on the couch holding him while he was screaming and thinking "well, I cant bring him back . . ."

The being responsible for another human is a big big big thing and it never ends -- 24 hours a day - 7 days a week. When you go to the bathroom, when you go into the basement to do laundry, when you want to get dressed, when you want to talk on the phone, when you want to email and every thing else you need to do in your life - you always have to be aware of this human being and now I have three of them and although I wouldnt (and couldnt) change my situation -- I sometimes long for the freedom of not have children allows.

I think it is hard to maintain your relationship with your spouse or partner when you have children -- that becomes hard work and most times you just want to be left alone (or is that just me?) after the kids are tuck away safe in their beds. Maybe there are some fairy tale couples out there who are SOO happy with their kids and their relationship ALL the time but I will be honest -- I am not that.

Last edited by HeyAnne; 06-06-2008 at 04:36 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 05:10 PM   #22 (permalink)

Oh my f'ing sweet Jesus in a hand-basket. My co-workers are asking me if I'm alright I'm laughing so damn hard.

My sides actually hurt.

Thanks guys, xoxox.
Old 06-06-2008, 06:21 PM   #23 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I don't want kids or anything to do with them, the whole experience turns me off. And I just want to slap the shit out of people when they say shit like "you'll change your mind one day". No, fuck you, if I say I don't want kids I don't want kids, jebus christ people. If someone isn't sure whether or not they want kids they shouldn't be having them.
And another thing, fuck all these parents that bitch and complain about how hard it is raising children and how they have no personal time and blah blah blah, were you really that stupid to think that that kind of responsibility would be easy? And fuck child support, you had the kid, you should be able to support it, regardless of whether he promised to be there or not, weak. damn, I'm ranting. I'm just in a mood, I know everyone has their own different situation, so I digress.

This show made me laugh my ass off, fucking Muscles Marinara, it's been a while since I found myself laughing out loud like that at work. Cheers!
Old 06-06-2008, 06:23 PM   #24 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

oh yeah anyone have a link to that dick in pussy vid?
Old 06-06-2008, 06:47 PM   #25 (permalink)

I'm playing the lottery all this month. If I win more than 2 mil, it's gonna be Keith, the Girl and Bruno Jr.

I guess I think about being rich the same way Keith does. It's all about fucking with people.
Old 06-06-2008, 07:29 PM   #26 (permalink)
Chamsa! Chamsa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyAnne View Post
kids do suck all your life force sometimes and other times they fill you to the max with love and joy and contentment and all that other happy shit.

I can believe that Chemda doesnt want to have a baby -- that might change, might not. At least she knows herself well enough to know what she wants.

I wanted a baby so badly -- ever since sex ed in high school when they showed the model of the pregnant belly -- I wanted to know what that felt like. I was the last of my family to have a baby and I thought I would know what I was getting into. Then when my first son was born, I remember sitting on the couch holding him while he was screaming and thinking "well, I cant bring him back . . ."

The being responsible for another human is a big big big thing and it never ends -- 24 hours a day - 7 days a week. When you go to the bathroom, when you go into the basement to do laundry, when you want to get dressed, when you want to talk on the phone, when you want to email and every thing else you need to do in your life - you always have to be aware of this human being and now I have three of them and although I wouldnt (and couldnt) change my situation -- I sometimes long for the freedom of not have children allows.

I think it is hard to maintain your relationship with your spouse or partner when you have children -- that becomes hard work and most times you just want to be left alone (or is that just me?) after the kids are tuck away safe in their beds. Maybe there are some fairy tale couples out there who are SOO happy with their kids and their relationship ALL the time but I will be honest -- I am not that.

thanks for being honest about it.

I think a big deal is that this "generation" is admitting what it's really like to have kids. I think that up until lately, people acted like everything was amazing and perfect about having a baby... from birthing on. I hoping that since people are more open about the down side of having kids that people will think before they have them. after watching Idiocracy, though, my hopes are not that high.
Old 06-07-2008, 02:01 AM   #27 (permalink)

about dick and vagina

and perspective, and assholes:

http://tiava.com/movies/buttcam0.php
http://tiava.com/pictures/buttcam0.php

(except: no dick, just cam)

Last edited by Blank Mondragon; 06-07-2008 at 02:03 AM.
Old 06-07-2008, 02:17 AM   #28 (permalink)

I don't know why some people get so bent out of shape when they find out someone doesn't want kids. It's the biggest commitment you will ever make and it's not for everyone.

My ex thought she might pregnant once, and for a while I was really hoping she was. Looking back now, I'm glad she wasn't because I realize I don't want kids. I know I wouldn't make a good father, and I don't think a child should have to grow up with a father (or mother) whose heart's not in it.

If someone says they don't want kids, maybe it's for the best...
Old 06-07-2008, 03:18 PM   #29 (permalink)

I never wanted kids. I married someone that had 3 kids already. We have been together for almost 20 years.I feel I was a good gaurdian and role model but I never wanted kids.They are all successful and make more money than me. By the Grace of God they all turned out to be good humans. People that I thought would be better at parenting than me have turned out some rotten children.Either we were good or lucky. I think lucky

I want a puppy though
Old 06-07-2008, 03:44 PM   #30 (permalink)

Someone in my high school stole all the balls from the mice before I got there so we had to be given one at the beginning of every computer class and return it at the end so that they could be locked away. I thought it was a great prank.