Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 08-23-2008, 05:22 PM   #61 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartnihilism View Post
I'm just continuously sharing my thoughts on shit that happened two months ago (i swear i'm picking up speed on catching up now)

On "Ou-ohh-ha". that made me laugh more than anything else on this ep and i laughed a lot during the ep. I, personally, started saying "Motherfuck!" for cases like that a year ago and i have no clue where i got it from. I don't even consider it a real word even.

On kids: I know it's one of the most amazing things a human can do, producing life. And in a perfect world, every child born is being made out of love, half you, half this other person you adore, a living breathing symbol of love. That being said, I've known for a long time (im 27) that i don't want kids. I don't date people with kids (not seriously anyway) and I never will. I love kids. I wanted to be a pre k / kindergarten teacher when i was in college. I just know that kids aren't for me. there's lots of reasons, but the main one is honestly, that i'm selfish.
If i find that person i want to spend the rest of my life with, i don't want to devote the rest of my life to a poop machine. I know that having a child then means that your life is now all about them and i'm too selfish to do that. So fuck 'em.

Also, my mom had me when she was 40 and she's been in and out of hospitals for the last year now and it's really fucked me up as in like "it's not fair that i may not have my mom when i'm 30 and my older bro/sis got to have her" way. so boo on oldies gettin preggos.
behind much?

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 07:49 PM   #62 (permalink)

you shush. new forum people post on old shows all the time.
I havent had internet since june
(Offline)   Reply With Quote