Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 06-17-2008, 06:49 AM   #21 (permalink)

I don't really need the whole call, but does anyone have a clip of Chemda singing "Please don't let this woman go to hell"? That was beautiful.

Although I haven't listened to these 2 hours yet so I don't know what's in it yet. It could be in there for all I know!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 07:16 AM   #22 (permalink)

Richard Hatch is kind of a wierd liar, this is something like his 5th story by now about why he didn't pay his taxes. He decided he's going to stay in jail a couple years before he comes out with the REAL story that could get him off?

If someone was going to come along and out survivor as a show of cheating, I think it'd have to be someone else.

Last edited by Jenna_f; 06-17-2008 at 07:20 AM.
Old 06-17-2008, 08:10 AM   #23 (permalink)

So what do you get for making a record? A diploma saying "you have a record" or wha? pictures plz
Old 06-17-2008, 09:15 AM   #24 (permalink)

Washing your hands before touching the XBox 360

I loved the rules that Chemda set up for guests during the podcast record breaking. My favorite was that you need to wash your hands before touching things, it reminded me of when my son's were babies and when you have a little baby, the doctor tells you, make sure that if anyone wants to pick up the baby that you make them wash their hands!

The XBox is like a baby (smiley face) I also think that it is sick that people need to be told to wash their hands.

I travel a LOT some of you know this and I am proud to say that I rarely get sick.. some of my rules are to wash my hands everytime I see a sink, every time! and never ever touch the handrails on anything, especially the escalator because it is NEVER cleaned, so if you can't go down the escalator without holding the rail take the elevator and have someone else push the down button.

Now I am not a germaphobe, but these simple rules keep me from getting a cold... oh and when I am on the plan, I crank on that air vent above me, blowing that air like a wind into my face.. why? because even if it isn't great, that air is sent through a filtration device.

and... in our house we do take our shoes off.. my wife is from the Philippines and in our first house togethr we didn't do it, I kept my shoes on, but when we moved and I saw the tracking pattern on the carpets, we decided in our new house to never wear shoes in the house. and it's sort of nice, makes you feel like you are at home.. take your shoes off.
Old 06-17-2008, 10:30 AM   #25 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Are you going to announce the total amount donated?
Old 06-17-2008, 11:33 AM   #26 (permalink)

Didn't get to really listen live because my computer had died the a few days before its started. So I hope they put out 2 or 3 parts of the 74 hour podcast a day so I can catch up to everyone that did hear it live. The longer the show the less time I'm bored at work.
Old 06-17-2008, 12:05 PM   #27 (permalink)

I can't wait

I can't wait for the sections that include the prank calls. Patrice complaining about the barbecue sauce is beyond doubt one of the funniest things I have ever heard. Patrice is by far my favorite guest. Nice job Chemda and Keith, definitely a world class performance.
Old 06-17-2008, 02:38 PM   #28 (permalink)

The 90 year old who graduated from high school didn't actually attend any classes. He got an "honorary degree" for obtaining "life credits." It's basically like when a celebrity gets a college degree for doing nothing other than being famous. But even if he had finished up his high school courses, I think the old bastard has probably paid enough taxes throughout his lifetime to have more than paid for a high school education.

It was hilarious how personally offended by this story Patrice was.
Old 06-17-2008, 02:42 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
The 90 year old who graduated from high school didn't actually attend any classes. He got an "honorary degree" for obtaining "life credits." It's basically like when a celebrity gets a college degree for doing nothing other than being famous. But even if he had finished up his high school courses, I think the old bastard has probably paid enough taxes throughout his lifetime to have more than paid for a high school education.

It was hilarious how personally offended by this story Patrice was.

I know right? I mean, even if he were attending classes and getting the actual credits, it's one guy. I don't tink he's going to start a trend of old people returning to school to get their degrees.
Old 06-17-2008, 04:35 PM   #30 (permalink)

Ew! Ew! When Patrice stared talking about bedbugs on the subway I had to write in. Friends of mine work in subsidized housing in the downtown eastside here in Vancouver. It is a poverty stricken area with a huge homeless and drug problem. So these hotels my friends work at are notorious for bedbug infestation. Staff bring a change of clothes to work. At the end of their shift they change and put the clothes they were wearing at work into sealed garbage bags which then go directly into scalding hot laundry once they're at home. One girl I know has a couch in her office that is the only place residents are allowed to sit when they have an appointment with her. The legs of the couch rest in little tubs of vaseline so that the bedbugs can't crawl off the couch. These little fuckers are indestructible once you have them. Ick. I love these friends, although I can't help but feel like spraying them down with disinfectant every time they come over.