Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 06-19-2008, 07:36 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryNight2219 View Post
I was wrong about Miley Cyrus's boyfriend. It's even worse! He's 22!
WOW. how can her daddy apologize for not knowing about some stupid pictures in a magazine & NOT have something to say about THAT??!?

it might have something to do with her daddy being a fucking scumbag himself. you see, i have some friends whose children go to school with miley's little sister & i was told that he shows up all the time to pick her up & disrupts everything being all "LOOK! IT'S MILEY'S DAD!" instead of just waiting in the car line, like every other parent. he's an attention whore & he's also ICKY.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 07:49 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenna_f View Post
With xbox live, I just plugged in my router cable and it worked.
I guess it must be alot harder setting it up wireless, glad I just have cables all over the place making a mess instead. Which since I'm a wierdo I have to unplug my wires and shit when I'm done playing... but still, sounds better then wireless.

I think that is the issue. I feel stupid trying to read all the posts in "Keith's Gamertag" thread. Jesus. I also share one DSL modem between the computer and the Xbox so have to unplug one to play the other. I'm so low-tech, but it works.
Old 06-19-2008, 09:56 AM   #13 (permalink)

Regarding living with challenges: When I heard this I imagined a large group of people living with Keith's Dad's advice.
"When I mow the law, it's a challange. Like a game!"

Also, about the guy who researched how to kill his family: I had to look up what I heard Keith say for myself. Apparently he searched on the best way to stab people, but in the end he shot them. I imagine he joined a forum.
"Hypothetically, what would be the best way to kill someone with a knife?"
"Well, first you need to get ahold of a #3 Benson, or possibly a pG5 Steppen. Then, with the classic Hidden Monkey stance…"
"Fuck it, I'll just use a gun."

Last edited by ryanknapper; 06-19-2008 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Pushed Post too quickly. Please forgive me.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:05 AM   #14 (permalink)

Do Chemda Parents know she is White?
Old 06-19-2008, 11:12 AM   #15 (permalink)

al sharpton?

Who said Al Sharpton reps all black people? Do white people really believe all black people know each other? wtf?

I guess this explains why they ask me if I know the one black person they know just a little bit.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:35 AM   #16 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Quote:
Originally Posted by delmakr View Post
Who said Al Sharpton reps all black people? Do white people really believe all black people know each other? wtf?

I guess this explains why they ask me if I know the one black person they know just a little bit.
The media says he does.
Old 06-19-2008, 12:21 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryNight2219 View Post
I was wrong about Miley Cyrus's boyfriend. It's even worse! He's 22!

Hey, there's nothing wrong with a 22 year old dating a 15 year old. As long as you only fuck in the butt.
Old 06-19-2008, 12:35 PM   #18 (permalink)

On the subject of tech guys, I think most tech guys forget to assume most people aren't very advanced and know the tech jargon. Some tech guys hate being talked down to, knowledge wise, so they assume you know some of what they know. Tech guys should know to slow down when talking to most people because I'm sure they are the computer guy in their family. When I advise someone I assume the worst and take it from there, because most people that ask for my help, like my family, don't know much about tech stuff.

As for searching anonymously, you could use a proxy like The Onion Router which sends your info through their random network to where you want it to go. Your info would then have their IP address making it harder to trace you, then clear your history, cache, and cookies which Firefox does very easily.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:26 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthv7 View Post
On the subject of tech guys, I think most tech guys forget to assume most people aren't very advanced and know the tech jargon. Some tech guys hate being talked down to, knowledge wise, so they assume you know some of what they know. Tech guys should know to slow down when talking to most people because I'm sure they are the computer guy in their family. When I advise someone I assume the worst and take it from there, because most people that ask for my help, like my family, don't know much about tech stuff.

As for searching anonymously, you could use a proxy like The Onion Router which sends your info through their random network to where you want it to go. Your info would then have their IP address making it harder to trace you, then clear your history, cache, and cookies which Firefox does very easily.

I agree. I am the tech/computer person in my family and I need to talk to them like I am talking to my 2 year old. Of course, the company I work for seems to hire some pretty smart people (as well as some not so smart). When talking to my coworkers, I can speak with as much tech jargon as I want.

Last edited by tchikovsky; 06-19-2008 at 01:29 PM.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:39 PM   #20 (permalink)

Heres an Idea black people cause there own probelms

Quote:
Originally Posted by delmakr View Post

Yeah I know I sure as hell hate Al Sharpton he’s a racist hypocrite. I said it before and I’ll say it again what the black community needs (aside from common sense) is a black leader who wont cry racism all the time. Instead realize the problem at this point lies within the community itself. I don’t think racism happens as often anymore. I think that black people are placing themselves into to stereotypes then becoming upset that all people see is the stereotype. Black people can’t keep getting upset when we separate ourselves. I mean come on we even have our own section in books stores. Last time I check we write the same books as everyone else. But I can guaranty it was a blacks person idea to do that. All Al Sharpton does is continue to give black people an excuse not to blame themselves. That in itself makes him a huge fucktard