Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   749: If It Fits (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/749-if-fits-10463/)

Keith 06-19-2008 04:35 PM

749: If It Fits

"This was a horrible thing I did."

Club Sandwich 06-20-2008 02:22 AM

I think I had that Sherlock Holmes game. Is this it? All those people in the address book and only 5 of them were home.

motownguy 06-20-2008 04:52 AM

I say everybody from the forums should send Keith's dad a "clue" gift once a week just to keep him busy. "Hmmmm ... a tuna, jam, and cheese sandwich from the Dominican Republic. What can this mean?"

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheInfamousBiGD (Post 414204)

$130 worth of steak to Jesus? Nah, if he ate it all at once you'd need a special reinforced cross.

st0l3n 06-20-2008 06:10 AM

I get paid to go to work and deal with peoples shit .
When i get home or go somewhere i don't what to deal with shit
This is why I care not for my fucking family, because they don't pay me to deal with there shit .
Stay home Kieth, the 25th of December is just another day spend it with people you like .

st0l3n 06-20-2008 06:19 AM

Every story of Keith dad reminds me of John Nash in a Beautiful Mind
Not the smart Nash but the crazy Nash, who looks for clues in everything he sees

gin_web 06-20-2008 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Club Sandwich (Post 414288)
I think I had that Sherlock Holmes game. Is this it? All those people in the address book and only 5 of them were home.

That game looks awesome :D

Dominic 06-20-2008 08:41 AM

I'm curious...what is the url of the "hate" site that Michael G. runs?

Mikaiten 06-20-2008 08:47 AM

"I'm a wedding cake of deep!"

Holy shit Keith, I just about died during that segment trying not to laugh out loud at work.

st0l3n 06-20-2008 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominic (Post 414384)
I'm curious...what is the url of the "hate" site that Michael G. runs?

http://spookysnewavatar.com/

CanadianBacon 06-20-2008 01:07 PM

The Foot's a Fake

The "sixth foot" is a fake.

The remains found in a shoe near Campbell River on Wednesday -- the "sixth foot" that garnered international attention and speculation -- are in fact not human.

Someone inserted a "skeletonized animal paw ... into the shoe with a sock and packed [it] with dried seaweed," the B.C. Coroners Service (BCCS) confirmed on Thursday.

See the full article here

http://www.canada.com/theprovince/ne...4-19c56b700a51

jesikat 06-20-2008 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by st0l3n (Post 414418)

you're kidding right? :confused:

all that site is, is an offshoot of the katg forums where people chat about tings.
it is not a hate site in any way shape or form.
and Michael G does not run it.

Weirdos.

spooky 06-20-2008 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jesikat (Post 414468)

all that site is, is an offshoot of the katg forums where people chat about tings.
it is not a hate site in any way shape or form.
and Michael G does not run it.

Weirdos.

clearly keith made up what he read. i did too. we are all liars just out to get you.

kayepants 06-20-2008 02:44 PM

I think what jesi means is that the SNA forums aren't all about hate, although there is hate on them (there is also a lot of rainbows and unicorns and Lost discussion). And MG doesn't run them, but he does participate.

/shrugface

If you only see the hate, that's fine.

Uncast 06-20-2008 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kayepants (Post 414506)
I think what jesi means is that the SNA forums aren't all about hate, although there is hate on them (there is also a lot of rainbows and unicorns and Lost discussion). And MG doesn't run them, but he does participate.

/shrugface

If you only see the hate, that's fine.

Some people just like to have something to bitch about. It happens there, here and everywhere else in life. We all just have to get used to it because it ain't going away. Person A hates Person B and fuck everybody who happens to like both people.

spooky 06-20-2008 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncast (Post 414518)
Some people just like to have something to bitch about. It happens there, here and everywhere else in life. We all just have to get used to it because it ain't going away. Person A hates Person B and fuck everybody who happens to like both people.

why cant people not be two faced though?

who cares who hates who or why. but why the deception? its kinda just weird.

Grapist 06-20-2008 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spooky (Post 414524)

Really? You find 2 facedness and deception weird??? You have led one sheltered life my friend. :p :D

kayepants 06-20-2008 04:01 PM

Quote:

Who'd have guessed? I agree with Spooky.

Uncast 06-20-2008 04:09 PM

Quote:

No I totally agree. People should say what they mean. Yes, some situations call for a level of civility but online forums are not necessarily that place.

As for me, I'll admit I'm more quiet and shy in person and I hate confrontation but if I don't like someone, I'm not going to go out of my way to be nice to them. The issue I personally have in this KATG vs SNA issue is that there are key people on both side that I genuinely like who either no longer like each other or never did. It's the main reason I've basically kept quiet on the subject. It's not my fight and my opinion in the issue doesn't really matter to those directly involved.

MichaelG 06-20-2008 04:36 PM

Dammit, Now I have to listen to the show.
Which will be Monday, my earliest available time.

ballzon 06-20-2008 04:44 PM

I run the forums.

loveology 06-20-2008 05:09 PM

i definitely played a game like that when i was younger, except it was carmen sandiego.

CanadianBacon 06-20-2008 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveology (Post 414565)
i definitely played a game like that when i was younger, except it was carmen sandiego.

FUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUU!

And welcome to the Forums.

haz 06-20-2008 05:14 PM

i like how the admins of the hater site have to allow you in. Reminds me of little kids and their no girls allowed club. What a bunch of fucking pussys. Like they are afraid someone will infiltrate them and hurt their e-feelings... So what do you think will happen when their sna thread gets too big and they have to delete it to make room. Im gonna say there will be a mass suicide because of it.

and keith, i totally know how you feel about being hated on, but for you at least its just your fans that hate. For me and the jamhole, we get hated on by your fans and distorted view fans. I couldnt be happier about it.

Jenna_f 06-20-2008 06:00 PM

All that pointless SNA crew drama reminds me why I pretty much only post on the episode threads.

MichaelG 06-20-2008 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ballzon (Post 414560)
I run the forums.

No way dude, if Keith say *I* run them then I do....

You can not take credit.

ElleJ 06-20-2008 07:12 PM

Ok, well, if MichaelG the ring leader says it then it must be true. Sorry Ballzon.

MichaelG 06-20-2008 07:15 PM

/off to mix some kool aid.

anyone have a recipe to follow someone they have never met of a cliff?

ElleJ 06-20-2008 07:19 PM

Can you just make sure that you have enough Miracle Fruit on hand? I'll drink it anyway, but I'd prefer it not taste like ass.

MichaelG 06-20-2008 07:20 PM

Sorry, i forgot you were white. i will make lemonade.

Omni 06-20-2008 08:24 PM

Wow Keith, it's a good thing your Sega CD didn't come with Night Trap.

"Well, try using a...PSYCHOLOGICAL trap, son!"

picard102 06-20-2008 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jesikat (Post 414468)

Come on, it's pretty clear from the past weeks events that he is indeed talking about the SNA forums.

Keith 06-20-2008 09:37 PM

Night Trap was the best. And you had to get the first version right away or they covered up Dana Plato and her whore friends. It was the GTA of the time.

Blondie, Corey Haim, comic Taylor Negron (you'd know him if you googled)... Then halfway through you learned Corey Haim was tricking you.

andsoitgoes 06-20-2008 09:53 PM

Good god, that brings back memories... it was the best worst game ever. I ended up playing it on the 3DO, the worlds worst system ever.

At least Star Control 2 was good.

/shrug

flerchin 06-20-2008 10:34 PM

Thanks for saving the universe Keith. I didnt want to be taken over by aliens.

ballzon 06-20-2008 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haz (Post 414570)
i like how the admins of the hater site have to allow you in. Reminds me of little kids and their no girls allowed club. What a bunch of fucking pussys. Like they are afraid someone will infiltrate them and hurt their e-feelings... So what do you think will happen when their sna thread gets too big and they have to delete it to make room. Im gonna say there will be a mass suicide because of it.

and keith, i totally know how you feel about being hated on, but for you at least its just your fans that hate. For me and the jamhole, we get hated on by your fans and distorted view fans. I couldnt be happier about it.

I don't have my forums open because I pay for the bandwidth and I don't need to have needless people who aren't there to participate sucking my monthly allotment up. I don't get paid in any shape or form to have my forums and therefore they aren't open to the general public and you must sign up and go through a manual add process just like other forums I am a part of. I don't want to have bots signing up to my forums either.

I just took a vote with myself and you are no longer allowed in. Go back to pumping your fake podcast in every post you make. If you would like to make a donation to be allowed back in, please contact me.

/drinks kool-aid

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichaelG (Post 414601)
No way dude, if Keith say *I* run them then I do....

You can not take credit.

Fine, I won't take credit for running my forums.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElleJ (Post 414606)
Ok, well, if MichaelG the ring leader says it then it must be true. Sorry Ballzon.

It's okay, I will be content to sit in the background and run my forums.

imFuktup 06-20-2008 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ballzon (Post 414751)
I don't have my forums open because I pay for the bandwidth and I don't need to have needless people who aren't there to participate sucking my monthly allotment up. I don't get paid in any shape or form to have my forums and therefore they aren't open to the general public and you must sign up and go through a manual add process just like other forums I am a part of. I don't want to have bots signing up to my forums either.

I just took a vote with myself and you are no longer allowed in. Go back to pumping your fake podcast in every post you make. If you would like to make a donation to be allowed back in, please contact me.

/drinks kool-aid

Fine, I won't take credit for running my forums.

It's okay, I will be content to sit in the background and run my forums.

So you run a forum to promote the shit talking of a show that you are a fan of?

If I was Keith I'd ban all you fuckers from this forum.

ballzon 06-20-2008 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imFuktup (Post 414766)
So you run a forum to promote the shit talking of a show that you are a fan of?

If I was Keith I'd ban all you fuckers from this forum.

I run a forum that you are allowed to talk about anything you want without getting shit on or attacked for your beliefs.

You sir are hereby voted off my forum. You may contact me if you wish to donate to join.

Mikey 06-20-2008 11:43 PM

ok I'm not reading all this shit./

so who went to the compound (katg's house) and then went to sna.com and talked shiat?

imFuktup 06-21-2008 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ballzon (Post 414769)
I run a forum that you are allowed to talk about anything you want without getting shit on or attacked for your beliefs.

You sir are hereby voted off my forum. You may contact me if you wish to donate to join.

Nah, how about I hotlink to your images instead?

ballzon 06-21-2008 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imFuktup (Post 414787)
Nah, how about I hotlink to your images instead?

Eating up bandwith one page view at a time. Fuck you ballzon, and all you secret forum faggots.

How's it a secret if you know where it is? Are you jealous because you now have to donate twice as much to join?