Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   749: If It Fits (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/749-if-fits-10463/)

cullo 06-22-2008 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spooky (Post 415328)
lets talk, buddy. what are you compensating for with this? and you think being something a few rungs down the ladder from D list internet celebrity is 15 minutes of fame? can you say im in some state of social irrelevance while a sentence later saying to enjoy my 15 minutes of fame?

try this, make some sense, back up your talk, then come back and respond with something other than unsubstantiated personal jabs.

im here for you.

i am looking forward to meeting you in person.
Actually I just read you post again. You make no sense at all , as usual. 15 min of fame for start does not mean social relevance and...., no actually i will use a "spooky" here. You make no sense on one point so therefore all other comments from yourself are irrelevant.

spooky 06-22-2008 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cullo (Post 415330)
Actually I just read you post again. You make no sense at all , as usual. 15 min of fame for start does not mean social relevance and...., no actually i will use a "spooky" here. You make no sense on one point so therefore all other comments from yourself are irrelevant.

lolz. as i thought.

next?

cullo 06-22-2008 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spooky (Post 415336)
lolz. as i thought.

next?

Once again self justifying comment with no content or context other than the fantasy world that exists in you mind.
Oh enjoy fucking the fat chick, she is a chubber must keep you warm in the winter.

Annie 06-22-2008 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cullo (Post 415330)

He'll see you at the corner marker tomorrow at 9pm, spooky.... he'll be the one with a triangular head and three fingers...

spooky 06-22-2008 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annie (Post 415351)
He'll see you at the corner marker tomorrow at 9pm, spooky.... he'll be the one with a triangular head and three fingers...

sadly, i realize he is simply a shit talker with nothing to back it up. while id LOVE to meet him at any corner, anytime, clearly it'll never happen. hilarious, though, between here and the chat, youre killin me this morning!

hypercrypt 06-22-2008 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElleJ (Post 415210)
Seriously, PM me your info. I'd loooooooove to know. What content? What site? Fill me the fuck in, please.

Done... ;)

ElleJ 06-22-2008 07:28 PM

Well now I feel like an asshole, damn me for being so quick to judge. My sincere apologies, hypercrypt.

hypercrypt 06-22-2008 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElleJ
No apologies ever need be made.

:p.

Melvin 06-23-2008 03:17 AM

This issue ineviatably seems to raise its ugly head again every so often. Why can't you all just move on?

If someone has been to Keith and Chemda's home and then is slagging them off all over the internet, then I think that is pretty shabby behaviour. Pick your side and stick with it.

marina 06-24-2008 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveology (Post 415071)
katg has a thing with distorted view? explain!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElleJ (Post 415101)
No his own podcast does. I'm assuming he pumped up their forums with annoying "Check out my shitty podcast!" threads too. :rolleyes:

Yeah, and as a devoted daily listener to both shows, it gets really annoying, really quickly

Quote:

Originally Posted by cullo (Post 415322)
This is almost laughable from you , you fucking chubby fucker.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cullo (Post 415338)
Once again self justifying comment with no content or context other than the fantasy world that exists in you mind.
Oh enjoy fucking the fat chick, she is a chubber must keep you warm in the winter.

I find your third party ad-homonym attack to be sub-par