Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 07-01-2008, 10:52 AM   #11 (permalink)

I worked in a cinema for a long two years and seven months and I can guarantee that this woman didn't explain herself clearly and was rude to the staff.

Back at the cinema, we couldn't let people into the toilet without a film ticket and while I'd let small children, pregnant women, elderly people or people who just plain asked nicely through, fucking with people who were rude to me while they wanted to use the toilet kept me amused throughout the day.

I've seen grown men go from trying to sneak past, to calling me names and threatening to punch me, to saying they're going to wet themselves like a little child and it never got old. Be nice to people in crappy jobs or we'll laugh while you wet yourself in public.
Old 07-01-2008, 01:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by skilskilskil View Post
I've sold a few things on Ebay. Never again! I'm surprised that some people can make their living off it without punching the fucking screen.
i've worked for the past 2 years selling stuff on eBay for a business (part-time, mind you.. full time i might just have to punch the screen). People are dumb. End of story.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 02:32 PM   #13 (permalink)

eBay

I know you clearly don't give a shit about the feedback, Keith, BUT if you decide to keep selling on eBay, feedback is important for only one reason. eBay started doing this new rating shit a few months ago....if you don't maintain a certain level of positive customer feedback compared to your number of sales, then they will block you from selling. (Then you just sell your shit on Craigslist and keep all da monies!)

Oh and Chemda already knows this, but NO one gives someone a fuckin refund until the item is returned to the seller!! Paypal won't even make you do that! If there's any question if it was returned, it's up to the buyer to prove to Paypal that they sent the item back to the seller.

Hmmmmm, did he have delivery confirmation on it Chemda? If not......item in your hand, money in your hand....you WIN! Oh wait, that would be stealing and Chemda would NEVER do that. (unless it fits in a kegarator(sp))

Luffs ya much Chemda!
Old 07-01-2008, 02:45 PM   #14 (permalink)

Sausage Guy?

Does anyone remember which episode had the voice mail from the disgruntled jimmy dean customer?
Old 07-01-2008, 09:19 PM   #15 (permalink)

There are 5 fucking restaurants across the walkway from that chocolate shop in Bella Terra. The movie theater is about 500 ft. down the pathway and the toilets are located inside the bowels. BTW Rocky Mtn. charges like $5-$10 for a small piece of chocolate.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:25 PM   #16 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewtoons View Post
Does anyone remember which episode had the voice mail from the disgruntled jimmy dean customer?
Old 07-02-2008, 09:08 AM   #17 (permalink)

Merci beaucoup Gumby013.
Old 07-02-2008, 06:40 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Thank you. Now everybody understands.
id like to ponit out that (first!) i'm the one who called that dickbag spoiler mother fucker an asshole first. also, i love how this asshole spoils a movie and standardman gets all the love. =p yes, you might expect spoilers in a thread called 'the last movie you saw', however internet ettiquette cites that you shouldnt be an asshole and give away a spoiler without forewarning. i mean we made it to 36 pages without a spoiler.

also, i buy and sell on ebay. i think the real reason sellers cant post feedback is because alot of sellers were using feedback as a way to fuck over buyers, like using bad feedback as a threat.
i bought a paintball gun from some asswipe, he didnt ship for 1 month! first it was some sob story about how his cheating wife left him and how he wasnt familiar with ebay, she did all the shipping, then how he didnt have money to ship (even tho i paid him weeks before). eventually i got the paintball marker (smart parts sp-8) and it was broken. so it works both ways.

also keith, why so angry? is the kegerator broken or what~

Aquaponics in Paradise
Old 07-03-2008, 02:31 AM   #19 (permalink)

So my parents lied to me when they said I could be anything I wanted?
Old 07-03-2008, 03:26 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoArmsJames View Post
So my parents lied to me when they said I could be anything I wanted?
What could you want more then to be TeddyPicker's sex toy?