Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 07-11-2008, 08:31 PM   #31 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I hate to bring up something that the hack Dane Cook once uttered, but what if the wafers are past thier expiration date?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 08:45 PM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomniac View Post
I hate to bring up something that the hack Dane Cook once uttered, but what if the wafers are past thier expiration date?
That's ok, it's probably not his joke.
Old 07-12-2008, 05:20 AM   #33 (permalink)

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
It's still there. Here is what the search entry looks like now.

Demand, hell. Actually, I think you guys should talk to a lawyer and see if you can sue. They are chewing up $15 million of the available "podcast funding dollars" pool based on fraudulent use of your name / stats. Even if the case doesn't go anywhere you'd probably get some press out of it.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:46 AM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
It's still there. Here is what the search entry looks like now.
Podshow have changed their url to http://btpodshow.com/

If you put in Podcast or Mevio URL you get redirected.

KATG seemed to be taken off the Podcast url immedately prehaps they think that because they are using the BT Podshow website, and and Keith only said to take it off Mevio and Podcast, they are covered?

The URL's to KATG definitely show BT Podcast URL's see below:

http://btpodshow.com/shows/index.php...9fd2a9878d27ef

http://btpodshow.com/shows/index.php...59419ca2f8ce55

etc...

I didn't click on any as I don't want to give them any link data.

I find their "BTPodShow Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy" interesting, because from the info, Keeith, you have to contact them.

This statement sets out the copyright and intellectual property policy of Mevio in respect of the service at www.btpodshow.com.

The service at www.btpodshow.com is a service that is co-branded with BT Plc ("BT") and owned and operated by PodShow, Inc. and PodShow UK Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of PodShow, Inc. (and "Mevio" shall mean one or both of PodShow, Inc. and PodShow UK Ltd). The co-branded BT and Mevio websites that provide that service are referred to in this statement as the BTPodShow Websites.

# This copyright and intellectual property policy does not necessarily apply to any other Mevio, BT or third party sites, even if they are hosted by PodShow, Inc. or its group of companies or you access them from this www.btpodshow.com site.

# We do expect our copyright and intellectual property policy to change as our services evolve. All changes will be clearly posted on this website from time-to-time and we refer to this in more detail below.

Mevio respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask everyone using or visiting our sites to do the same. It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, to disable or terminate the accounts of users who may in our opinion infringe the copyrights or any other intellectual property rights of Mevio and/or any third parties including BT.
Intellectual Property Rights

The BTPodShow Websites and all content, information and graphic representations or images included on them, such as, but not limited to, text, graphics, photos, logos, button icons, images, audio and audio visual clips, digital downloads, databases and data compilations, and software ("Content"), are owned by or licensed to Mevio or BT or their content suppliers. The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Content and the compilation of all Content on the BTPodShow Websites are the sole and exclusive property of Mevio or BT or such licensors or content suppliers and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties around the world, including those in the U.S. and the UK. All software used on the BTPodShow Websites is the property of Mevio or its software suppliers and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property law in the United States, the UK and by international copyright and other intellectual property laws.

You may view the BTPodShow Websites on your computer screen and print their contents on your printer for your personal and non-commercial use only. For the avoidance of doubt, anything printed will form part of the Content as defined above.

Without Mevio's written consent, you may not use, transfer, copy or reproduce any part of the Content, the BTPodShow Websites or their source HTML code in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, except for the sole purpose of viewing their content. This includes electronic reproduction by uploading or downloading and any means of communicating them to other members of the public.

Without Mevio's written consent, you must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.

You warrant that it is legal for you to view the BTPodShow Websites and the Content in the jurisdiction to which you are subject. You are responsible for compliance with all laws of that jurisdiction, in viewing or using the Content.
Trademarks

BTPodShow, and other BTPodShow graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of the BTPodShow Websites and belong to Mevio or to BT as appropriate. Unless expressly agreed to in writing, those trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any third party products or services in any manner, and particularly in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or that disparages or discredits the BTPodShow Website or Mevio or BT. All other trademarks not owned by Mevio or BT that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by the BTPodShow Website or by Mevio or BT.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Breaches and Agent for Notice

If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise breached, by or through the BTPodShow Websites please provide Mevio's Copyright Agent with the following information:

1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the BTPodShow Website, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site;
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
6. the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright or intellectual property owner or am authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."

Mevio's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:

By mail:

Copyright Agent
c/o PodShow, Inc.
577 2nd Street, Suite 203
San Francisco CA 94107

By phone:
+1-415-247-8608
By fax:
+1-415-247-8690
By email:
copyright@btpodshow.com

Permissions

If you are seeking permission to use BT or Mevio trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other brand features, please contact the BT or Mevio s public relations department, and not the copyright agent
Old 07-14-2008, 12:55 PM   #35 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Thanks bren_duh! Happy to be here.
Old 07-16-2008, 09:53 AM   #36 (permalink)

JUUUUUUST in case you do find a tick. burn it or flush it down the toilet. for some reaason they cant be smooshed like innocent toads and die. ALSO if you do get bit, rip it out make sure you get ALL of it... they can sometimes leave they're little legs behind and then just wash the infected area with peroxide or alcohol... promise its not that big of a deal. Gettin diseases from ticks is pretty hard to come by. seeing as i have pullin several off of myself and animals i have never had any problems... worst thing that could happen... your dick falls off. GOOD LUCK!!!
Old 07-24-2008, 07:28 PM   #37 (permalink)
haz

i just sent an email to take the jamhole off their site, and it got returned to me:

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.1.1 <copyright@btpodshow.com>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in relay recipient table (state 14).

What does that even mean? I want off there so bad, what can we do? Also, katg is still on there for a search of "katg" So yea, fuck these bitches.
Old 07-25-2008, 12:41 AM   #38 (permalink)

I'm not sure I'd want to burn the tick. The whole point is to make it remove it's head and mouthparts from within your skin, otherwise, the possibility of infection remains.

If you do use a match, make sure it is not burning when you touch the tick. You blow out the match, and while it is still warm, touch the tick. This is the key, as if it is too hot, the tick dies, and no amount of windex will prevent infection.

I found, when I lived in PA and wandered the woods with the boyscouts, that a thin (very thin) layer of vaseline applied to the end of the tick, seemed to work much better than trying to get the match the correct temp. Of course, that was 40 odd years ago... but not long ago, I had to remove ticks from my daughter here in the UK, and the ticks here, remove their heads with a light coating of vaseline.