Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 07-12-2008, 10:07 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorjo View Post
Maybe you could listen to the show again. Keith said that he has seen women feed their babies discreetly and others that are clearly trying to make a point. I've seen the same thing. As you said - you covered up - so he wasn't talking about you. Plus, as Keith also mentioned - it's not a surprise that you're going to have to feed your baby - plan for it, and don't do it in a way you know is likely to cause offence or discomfort to anyone who sees you. A little bit of discretion is all that is required, no-one is asking you to feed your baby on a toilet.
Although it could be argued that his rant about people not listening a couple episodes back was about her.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 10:22 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangeone View Post
Although it could be argued that his rant about people not listening a couple episodes back was about her.
Or his rant in this episode about parents and their "you don't know" condescending applying to more then one person in this thread already.
Old 07-12-2008, 11:01 AM   #13 (permalink)

Why does Keith still keep trying to get back in touch with his dad? He was disowned. That was his dad's decision. That means dad can suck it when it comes to father's day and christmas gifts. If he does get the cancer then he's the one who is going to go through that without his son. That was his choice.

This is what happens to families who can't communicate. What are they going to do? go to therapy and stare at each other?
Old 07-12-2008, 11:16 AM   #14 (permalink)

"Whatever comes out of your fuckin pussy.. your in love with, it doesnt matter what it is....." Keith

I <3 tampons
Old 07-12-2008, 03:25 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin View Post
Why does Keith still keep trying to get back in touch with his dad? He was disowned. That was his dad's decision. That means dad can suck it when it comes to father's day and christmas gifts. If he does get the cancer then he's the one who is going to go through that without his son. That was his choice.

This is what happens to families who can't communicate. What are they going to do? go to therapy and stare at each other?
Well you said it. Keith's dad disowned Keith. Why would that mean Keith should automatically return the favor? We've heard (and read) all the stories Keith has told us about problems that have gone on between the two throughout the years but in the end, he's still Keith's dad and as much as Keith disagrees with his dad on so many things, that doesn't mean Keith doesn't still care.

Not all of us can just shut out our family and stop caring altogether. As much as we might sometimes want to.
Old 07-12-2008, 04:19 PM   #16 (permalink)

Pamela Anderson was just 1 of the various guests Big Brother roped in this year in a desperate attempt to get ratings. And with less than 2 weeks left before this piece of shit finishes up, i still think this series of BB has been a massive fail and may be the last (speculation.. but fingers crossed). Pamela Anderson apparently got paid a "huge amount" to be in there for about 2 days and it was more than obvious that it was a total money grab because i've never seen someone wish they were somewhere else more than she did. That said, the housemates were all so happy to see her and her hepititis.

In regards to Celebrity Big Brother, there has only been one series of Celebrity BB in Australia, which was at least 3 or 4 years ago, and that was even more of a circus sideshow than the regular series. For a start, half of the "celebrities" i'd never even heard of and, if i remember correctly, they closed the show down early it was a major flop.
Old 07-12-2008, 08:42 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangeone View Post
I heard every word he said, did you? This is what he said, & I quote, word for fucking word:

"I've seen subtle, & not subtle. And the not subtle ones, also coincidentally, happen to have attitudes about other things. You know what you're doing. You know what you're doing & you like it. You're like, 'You can't complain, 'cause it's my right...FLOP-A-DOO.' Fuck you. Go fuck yourself. Everybody's entitled."

How would you take that? Because to me, this sounds like a person who is uncomfortable & has a problem with ANYONE who breastfeeds in public. Even me, the subtle one smothering my baby under a blanket in the corner of the booth just so that everyone else around me is comfortable.

Whatevs. It's retarded to me that this is even an issue.

Last edited by Indecisive Twit; 07-12-2008 at 08:48 PM.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:08 PM   #18 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Everyone's right about you. You're entitled, and the perfect example of parents not listening and unnecessarily going on the defensive.

I said to feel free to breast feed, just wait 30 seconds until I take your order. You heard that you have no right to breast feed in public, and there is nothing anyone can say that can convince you I said otherwise. Even the actual audio.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:16 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indecisive Twit View Post

Because to me, this sounds like a person who is uncomfortable & has a problem with ANYONE who breastfeeds in public.
Because you are crazy, you indecisive twit.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:31 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Everyone's right about you. You're entitled, and the perfect example of parents not listening and unnecessarily going on the defensive.

I said to feel free to breast feed, just wait 30 seconds until I take your order. You heard that you have no right to breast feed in public, and there is nothing anyone can say that can convince you I said otherwise. Even the actual audio.
No one here even knows me so I call bullshit, sir. You MOST CERTAINLY do not know me. So please do not claim to make assumptions about my character.

I am no more entitled than anyone else, nor have I EVER claimed to be.

I do not feel that I am any more special than anyone else, just because I pushed babies out of my vagina. Any fucking idiot can do it. I see it every fucking day in the hick-ass town I live in.

I did NOT hear that I have NO right to breast feed in public, I heard someone spouting off who thinks THEY'RE entitled to ME respecting THEIR rights, while having no respect at all for mine.

I love your damn show & listen to it RELIGIOUSLY, most episodes more than once. I DO LISTEN. To a FAULT. And yes, you DID say the 'wait 30 seconds' part, but you also flapped off exactly what I quoted, there toward the end of your little rant & that's just how I interpreted it.

So you can take your little jabs at me, but please do not claim you know anything at all about me.

Love your show! KISSES!! [smileyface]

Last edited by Indecisive Twit; 07-12-2008 at 10:04 PM.