Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 07-24-2008, 05:24 PM   #101 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
We've been on McNally's side the whole time. I'm not sure where the confusion is.
Drama for drama's sake. Be honest.

After all the shit you and the girl have done, you can't be that upset about something that didn't even happen to you. Let Brolo fight his own battles, it's not Chemda's job to be the social police. Brolo is not a child (kinda).

That said, McNally's inability to even understand that it's the other person who deteremines if something is an invasion of privacy, is retarded. It's privacy, that means it's not about you.

Conclusion: Good times.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 10:22 PM   #102 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryclopss View Post
I will like to make a bet. McNally you claim in Canada everyone likes you, all is cool and now that you're in New York you social behaviors are slightly misunderstood.

Let's call 3 of your closest friends... I'm willing to bet first your buddy Matt that you placed him in a awkward situation(s) before where you leave him in the dark or example like this. Find two others of your closest buddies in Canada for a social questioning, things that occurred where they we're involved... let' find out...

What I am saying is you probably surround yourself in the past your closest buddies with people where felt they are afraid when you did a social faux pas or they are just like you.

1) Matt
2) ...
3) ...
All statements of complaint must be submitted in English ONLY.

Would you like to try that again?
Old 07-24-2008, 10:35 PM   #103 (permalink)

Quote:
What I am saying is you probably surround yourself in the past your closest buddies with people where felt they are afraid when you did a social faux pas or they are just like you.
Gadzooks
Old 07-25-2008, 12:54 AM   #104 (permalink)

Would it be easier for McNally to understand what he did was wrong, if he knew that looking at the contents of someone else's phone has, according to a Barrister I know here in the UK, been considered by the courts both in the US and Europe as an illegal act and has been punished by either a monitary fine or even time in jail? I did ask for examples, but she said she was a bit busy to look up at this time, but I hope to have links to examples in the near future.

Admittedly, Brolo should have had his phone locked and password protected to prevent others who stole his phone from seeing the content, although passwords are, I understand, easy to decrypt with the right equipment.
Old 07-25-2008, 02:44 AM   #105 (permalink)

Just listened to this again and had the "friends" theme music playing in the background. it is all clear now.

Last edited by cullo; 07-25-2008 at 02:46 AM. Reason: because it pisses people off
Old 07-25-2008, 02:49 AM   #106 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by typicallistener View Post

keith and chemda should start their own splinter-esque spookysnewavatar.com style forum so they can cry in their beers over Cellphonegate
I think what Keith Mcnally was trying to say but was too polite to do so was "Chemda , how exactly do all the woes of the world become your fucking issue".

Last edited by cullo; 07-25-2008 at 02:54 AM.
Old 07-25-2008, 07:30 AM   #107 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncast View Post

Yeah, I'm reading it and I'm suddenly thinking...

WHAT???
Old 07-25-2008, 08:12 AM   #108 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncast View Post

By BAD... yeah that was giberish... let me rephrase...

I will like to make a bet. McNally you claim in Canada everyone likes you, all is cool and now that you're in New York your social behaviors are slightly misunderstood.

Let's call 3 of your closest friends... I'm willing to bet with your buddy Matt that you have placed him in a awkward situation(s) before where you leave him in the dark ect... Find two more of your closest buddies in Canada for a social questioning, things that occurred where they we're involved... let's find out their perspective...

What I am saying is you probably surround yourself with people who are afraid or won't bother to share or explain your social faux pas or they are just like you.

1) Matt
2) ...
3) ...
Old 07-25-2008, 03:28 PM   #109 (permalink)

Quote:
By BAD... yeah that was giberish... let me rephrase...

I will like to make a bet. McNally you claim in Canada everyone likes you, all is cool and now that you're in New York your social behaviors are slightly misunderstood.

Let's call 3 of your closest friends... I'm willing to bet with your buddy Matt that you have placed him in a awkward situation(s) before where you leave him in the dark ect... Find two more of your closest buddies in Canada for a social questioning, things that occurred where they we're involved... let's find out their perspective...

What I am saying is you probably surround yourself with people who are afraid or won't bother to share or explain your social faux pas or they are just like you.

1) Matt
2) ...
3) ...
or maybe just maybe Canadians dont aspire to live in the set of Friends. I would bet Keiths friend are his real friend that take him as what he is, and they probably fuck him on things and dont worry because in the end it doesnt really matter.
Old 07-25-2008, 04:43 PM   #110 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cullo View Post
I would bet Keiths friend are his real friend that take him as what he is, and they probably fuck him on things and dont worry because in the end it doesnt really matter.
Unless it's looking at picture on his cellphone...