Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 08-04-2008, 07:27 AM   #21 (permalink)

Ironman Bobby, you look a spitting image of a section commander I had in the Army (when I first joined). I also thought he was a twat, until he opened his mouth. I call your type the reverse reds. Usually people seem ok until they open their mouths and then they come out as twats. your type are the opposite , it is not until you open your mouths do we realise you are ok.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 07:28 AM   #22 (permalink)

should i be this drunk on a weekday when I am meant to be working? its 2 o'clock here
Old 08-04-2008, 07:51 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayMyNameBitch View Post
should i be this drunk on a weekday when I am meant to be working? its 2 o'clock here

am / pm ?

Europe or Aussie / NZ?
Old 08-04-2008, 08:43 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by motownguy View Post
am / pm ?

Europe or Aussie / NZ?
AM Europe.
ok i have to own up, europe took me 3 times to get it right first time and the second time in ethe sentence i copied and pasted.

fuck its pm you try to fool me.
bastardo

Last edited by SayMyNameBitch; 08-04-2008 at 08:46 AM.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:01 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
AM Europe.
ok i have to own up, europe took me 3 times to get it right first time and the second time in ethe sentence i copied and pasted.

fuck its pm you try to fool me.
bastardo

I figured transposing those was a good test of BAC. What country are you in?
Old 08-04-2008, 09:08 AM   #26 (permalink)

Location: Reston, VA also can be found in my cubical, because really thats where i live
Quote:
Ironman Bobby, you look a spitting image of a section commander I had in the Army (when I first joined). I also thought he was a twat, until he opened his mouth. I call your type the reverse reds. Usually people seem ok until they open their mouths and then they come out as twats. your type are the opposite , it is not until you open your mouths do we realise you are ok.
uhh. thanks?
Old 08-04-2008, 09:21 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman Bobby View Post
uhh. thanks?
maybe not quite clear as i am drunk, you come across as a great guy, even though you are a ginge. Ginge be scary weird fold
Old 08-04-2008, 09:28 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
maybe not quite clear as i am drunk, you come across as a great guy, even though you are a ginge. Ginge be scary weird fold
You're in, or from the isles. I'm going to guess Wales.
Old 08-04-2008, 01:48 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dina View Post
just go under google images and type in vain douche bag and it shows right up

someone has a crush.

Quote:
Ok first post .

fuuuuuuuuck me, now settle down kiddies.

Just a note, Spooky this is not a go at you in any manner just an observation.
For one thing all people have abs , just some more developed than others and your I wouldn't really say are over developed, with the reduction in body fat there is little or no definition viewable from the photos. It appears to me you have as I have said to you before, worked the arms, lost weight and done little or no work on your core.
In terms of your chest you appear to have lost size primarily from what I can see is your overall reduction in body fat (you were going towards lubbly jubbly baby bitch tits before).
In my honest opinion you would have benefited more from working your core, along with your arms and shoulders allowing a more even transformation, I mean lets be real you werent really a tubby fucker before.

In saying that I will once again repeat, congratulations and fucking awesome if you are getting these fat fuckers up to do some exercise, it may not save the planet but it will leave a damn site better looking collective corpse.
you arent telling me, youre telling everyone else. youve already told me how you felt about my body in chat, and i already told you i did what i wanted, how i wanted, and dont care what some dude thinks about my body. so dont address it to me, i know already exactly what i did, and im not a retard(honestly, do you think i dont know we ALL have the same body parts, when someone says so and so has abs, do you really not get that they mean they just are visible? or youre just tryng to take people, or me in his case, down a notch?).

homo.(Just a note, this is not a go at you in any manner just an observation.)

:P
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:04 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post

you arent telling me, youre telling everyone else. youve already told me how you felt about my body in chat, and i already told you i did what i wanted, how i wanted, and dont care what some dude thinks about my body. so dont address it to me, i know already exactly what i did, and im not a retard(honestly, do you think i dont know we ALL have the same body parts, when someone says so and so has abs, do you really not get that they mean they just are visible? or youre just tryng to take people, or me in his case, down a notch?).

homo.(Just a note, this is not a go at you in any manner just an observation.)

:P
Spooky for someone who is so vocal on all points it amazes me you are so incapable of taking criticism of any sort whatsoever. Your childish comment at the end highlights this.

Spooky, its not your fault, its not your fault, its not your fault.

I hope this doesn't mean we are not chat buddies anymore.