Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 08-11-2008, 04:00 PM   #41 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanknapper View Post
I like how Keet's adviser is Mick-ah`uh-llll, but Chemda is Hhhemda or Kemduh.
Remember back in Show 656 when his adviser was actually Ra`gh-oull and Mick-ah `uh-lll was actually the evil twin of Ra`gh-oull who tricked Keith into saying the wrong advice for people? That was quite a pickle to be in I'm sure.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 05:08 PM   #42 (permalink)

I didn't really understand what Josh did to offend Robert so much... which perhaps made his reaction to Josh seem a little over-the-top for me. His advice and POV was very interesting, though, and I'd enjoy hearing more of him in the future.
Old 08-11-2008, 05:10 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildEyes3 View Post
I didn't really understand what Josh did to offend Robert so much... which perhaps made his reaction to Josh seem a little over-the-top for me. His advice and POV was very interesting, though, and I'd enjoy hearing more of him in the future.
Personally - I thought Josh was hilarious. Maybe, however, I only heard part of the commentary.

Josh - thumbs up.
Old 08-11-2008, 05:57 PM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanknapper View Post
I like how Keet's adviser is Mick-ah`uh-llll, but Chemda is Hhhemda or Kemduh.
Agreed. "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHemda, or however you say your name", then he's so god damn anal retentive about everything else.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:25 PM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by motownguy View Post
Personally - I thought Josh was hilarious. Maybe, however, I only heard part of the commentary.

Josh - thumbs up.
word.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:55 PM   #46 (permalink)

I just think its ironic that one of the last times Josh the Jew was on the show, he got (inecplicably to me- a non religioud person) frustrated and offended at Spooky's line of questioning. I could hear Robert getting offended by someone in the room, but in the crowd, I didn't know it was Josh.

I like Robert Alverez. I like his attitude, and I like his bossiness. Why is it that people seem to continually forget that they don't have to listen to every show. God forbid a single episode of a free fucking show isn't your cup of tea.

As far as psychics being con men, there are tons of people looking to scam you out of money and tell you what you want to hear, not the least of whom are actual con men, who actually defraud people with legitimate looking business deals every day. If your dumb enough to waste your money on any sort of spiritual guidance from any faith when you can not afford it, that's evolution at work making you too poor to procreate.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:32 PM   #47 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina View Post
I just think its ironic that one of the last times Josh the Jew was on the show, he got (inecplicably to me- a non religioud person) frustrated and offended at Spooky's line of questioning.
I agree. JJ should only give it if he can take it. JJ and Robert both believe in funny things, so I do get interested when two people like this get confrontational. That was the best part of the episode, IMO. But JJ did a nice job being an adult in the situation...I would have to listen one more time to see if JJ was even being a dick (I didn't notice the first time through), but that'd mean 2.5 hours of Robert again
Old 08-11-2008, 09:34 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Why is it that people seem to continually forget that they don't have to listen to every show. God forbid a single episode of a free fucking show isn't your cup of tea.
In that same vein, don't forget that we're simply offering free and ignorable feedback on a discussion forum, in a thread that exists specifically to discuss the content of each individual show.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:59 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokkratez View Post
In that same vein, don't forget that we're simply offering free and ignorable feedback on a discussion forum, in a thread that exists specifically to discuss the content of each individual show.
I'm referring to whomever it was that said "less Robert Alvarez please" I don't remember who it was, but thats fucking dumb. It's basically saying "although I appreciate the free thing you've given me, I'd rather you changed it to suit me"
Old 08-11-2008, 10:07 PM   #50 (permalink)
blu

Quote:
I just think its ironic that one of the last times Josh the Jew was on the show, he got (inecplicably to me- a non religioud person) frustrated and offended at Spooky's line of questioning. I could hear Robert getting offended by someone in the room, but in the crowd, I didn't know it was Josh.
That is a really good point.
Whether you like Robert or not, isn't even the point anymore.. JJ was being rude/jerk at the beginner of the segment to which I assume Robert was referring to... I like the fact that Robert did tell him his opinion on JJ and didn't back down from it. But when Spooky (who I think likes to say things that are inappropriate) he got pissed.

Whether or not people think that what Robert does/believes is up to everyone... It's also not as if he is a regular guest.