Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 08-23-2008, 06:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

792: Chinese Democracy

"And to think I should be dead."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 08:28 PM   #2 (permalink)

Why wouldn't you trust a Canadian?

I'm watching Lost Boys 2 right now, I can't wait until Keith complains about it on Monday.
Old 08-23-2008, 10:02 PM   #3 (permalink)

I just finished the movie...it sucked so bad I loved it. I loved the first Lost Boys (best sound track ever), but this was sooooo bad.

I assume the fucked up Cory was the guy who barely had a cameo.

Best line from the movie was: "Hey, a lot of valuable information can be gained by reading comic books"

Last edited by Kale; 08-23-2008 at 10:08 PM.
Old 08-24-2008, 01:02 AM   #4 (permalink)

It just occurred to me that if McNally married Ayn Rand, her name would be Ayn Rand-McNally.

Ba dum chhhh.
Old 08-24-2008, 06:05 AM   #5 (permalink)

is it just me or does it seem like the majority of the chinese gymnasts are somewhat cross-eyed? why does that seem to be more prominent with the chinese? I'm not trying to slam them, but I always find it a little disconcerting.
Old 08-24-2008, 08:14 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casanova Frankenstein View Post
is it just me or does it seem like the majority of the chinese gymnasts are somewhat cross-eyed? why does that seem to be more prominent with the chinese? I'm not trying to slam them, but I always find it a little disconcerting.
north asians are messed up. period.

and they seem cross eyed to you cos your eyes are at a normal angle, while theirs are slanted. asians, what can i say?
Old 08-24-2008, 11:16 AM   #7 (permalink)

Loved this episode. Hilarious!

Though, Keith says Kina is so fucking bad. Is it? I'm gonna go on a whim here and say that the chinese people has it better, or at least just as good as the american people. The US has never had it so bad as it has now.
For one thing, you say its so strict and the government in China are fucking assholes? China have four times more inhabitants than USA, and still has around 1 million less prisoners in their jails. The US has 2,3 million convicts while China has 1,6. How is that even possible?

Because the politicans has the stupid "War against crime" where you get 10-15 years to write a bad check in some states (lucky Keith).

Plus, you're basically fucked up anyway:
- You have billions and billions in debth to other countries.
- The war in Iraq has made you so amazingly unpopular and hated in the rest of the world.
- Your government are allowing torture and imprisonment without a trial, which goes against your own democratic principles.
- You guys are fucking morons. 1 out of 100 americans can't read properly.

I continue, but this has gone on for too fucking long. Aw well.
Anyways, great show as always!

Btw, I don't hate the US, that's just ignorant. I'm loving those Doritos of yours!

Last edited by FrozenViking; 08-24-2008 at 01:53 PM. Reason: I saw that I sounded like a fucking douchebag.
Old 08-24-2008, 11:18 AM   #8 (permalink)

Good to hear McNally on the show again, I need to download his Ham Radios.
Old 08-24-2008, 09:59 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenViking View Post

This is actually better than I would have thought. 1 out 100 doesn't really seem that moronic to me. Are you telling me there are countries out there who manage to get 100 out of 100 people who can read properly?
Old 08-25-2008, 12:16 AM   #10 (permalink)

America

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenViking View Post

Though, Keith says Kina is so fucking bad. Is it? I'm gonna go on a whim here and say that the chinese people has it better, or at least just as good as the american people. The US has never had it so bad as it has now.
For one thing, you say its so strict and the government in China are fucking assholes? China have four times more inhabitants than USA, and still has around 1 million less prisoners in their jails. The US has 2,3 million convicts while China has 1,6. How is that even possible?

Because the politicans has the stupid "War against crime" where you get 10-15 years to write a bad check in some states (lucky Keith).

Plus, you're basically fucked up anyway:
- You have billions and billions in debth to other countries.
- The war in Iraq has made you so amazingly unpopular and hated in the rest of the world.
- Your government are allowing torture and imprisonment without a trial, which goes against your own democratic principles.

I continue, but this has gone on for too fucking long. Aw well.
Anyways, great show as always!

Btw, I don't hate the US, that's just ignorant. I'm loving those Doritos of yours!
America owes billions in debt like your bank owes you. Other countries give us their money with the promise of a return. Same thing as when you deposit a check into your Saving's account.

The War in Iraq has made us unpopular. But guess what, the world isn't a popularity contest. Sometimes things are done that hurt your rep. I think it was a mistake to go in, yes, but we gotta finish the job. Anyone with a brain can see that. We don't exactly want Vietnam all over again.

As for the imprisonment thing, in China they often just kill people who break the law. No prison/trial involved. KOMMUNIZMM!

Last edited by DarkRyuujin; 08-25-2008 at 12:23 AM.