Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 08-25-2008, 02:06 AM   #11 (permalink)

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRyuujin View Post
As for the imprisonment thing, in China they often just kill people who break the law. No prison/trial involved. KOMMUNIZMM!
KEITH'S LAW!

How can you even question that?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 03:35 AM   #12 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casanova Frankenstein View Post
is it just me or does it seem like the majority of the chinese gymnasts are somewhat cross-eyed?
I know, they're so fucking hot.
Old 08-25-2008, 03:53 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenViking View Post
Btw, I don't hate the US, that's just ignorant. I'm loving those Doritos of yours!
And butchering English while your stuffing your fat face apparently.
Old 08-25-2008, 08:09 AM   #14 (permalink)
mkl

Quote:
Loved this episode. Hilarious!

Though, Keith says Kina is so fucking bad. Is it? I'm gonna go on a whim here and say that the chinese people has it better, or at least just as good as the american people. The US has never had it so bad as it has now.

While most people don't like the things that are going on politically in the USA, to say that this is the worst the US has ever had it is kind of silly. The US has had MUCH harder times in history, the great depression, the civil war, the civil rights unrest of the past with race riots...
The economy is downtrending, and people who had house loans they couldn't afford aren't doing well...but for the most part people in America are largely not in the kind of serious trouble that we have had in the past, and that still exists in many parts of the world, including some parts of China. We still waste our disposable income on cable tv and other mostly luxury items. Our standard of living continues to rise with each generation. Almost everyone who tries can afford enough calories to survive due to the extremely low cost of food in the USA, so even people below the poverty line are better off than previous generations who were below the poverty line.

While America is trending to a more police state, among other problems, there still is a looooong way to go before China catches up, but they are making great strides.

On a note, I work with Chinese people sometimes and even some of the ones that don't like china, still have problems believing that tiananmen square happened the way it did. IF they believe it happened, they believe that tank man was trying to blow up the tanks with a bomb and had to be killed...even with the information they have here, they believe that the real information is our governments propoganda against china.
Old 08-25-2008, 08:20 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkl View Post
On a note, I work with Chinese people sometimes and even some of the ones that don't like china, still have problems believing that tiananmen square happened the way it did. IF they believe it happened, they believe that tank man was trying to blow up the tanks with a bomb and had to be killed...even with the information they have here, they believe that the real information is our governments propoganda against china.
I have an friend who is from just south of Chernobly. He still doesn't believe the meltdown ever occurred, that the hub-bub was about a test that the US media twisted.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:36 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by picard102 View Post
And butchering English while your stuffing your fat face apparently.
I'm not fat, I even have my picture up here somewhere!

I still like Doritos though <3
Old 08-25-2008, 12:58 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
KEITH'S LAW!

How can you even question that?
WRONG!!

First it isn't Keith's Law, It's Keith's Justice. Try and pay attention.

Second Keith's justice requires that the crime be witnessed.
Old 08-25-2008, 01:43 PM   #18 (permalink)

bah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapist View Post
WRONG!!

First it isn't Keith's Law, It's Keith's Justice. Try and pay attention.

Second Keith's justice requires that the crime be witnessed.
Details, details.

Maybe they do witness the crimes in china? Though they have no tv-screens in their visor, they have fucking cameras everywhere!

An idea to add to Keith's Justice! Every cop has to play FMOS' Keith's Justice freestyle before they perform the execution.
Old 08-25-2008, 02:22 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkl View Post
That is so frightening. Not so much that they (Chinese/Russian citizens) don't know, but that we are increasingly getting to that point in this country. Though it's not exactly the government that spreads the dis-information.
Old 08-25-2008, 03:54 PM   #20 (permalink)

I like Corey's voice impression of Batman the whole movie -that gravelly-low voice that's hard to understand. He may have had that same voice in the first movie which is why he's doing it in this one, but I'd have to go back to check it again.