Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 09-03-2008, 08:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

799: Just Kidding

"I need faces! I need faces!"
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 12:05 AM   #2 (permalink)

I don't think Sarah Palin is trying to cover up by pretending her son Trig her son. Trig was born in April 2008 and Bristol is 5 months pregnant. The math makes is possible but not very likely.

Still pretty bad to parade her daughter and her future son-in-law around as some example of a happy family. It is possible Bristol and her new husband will by happy but not very likely.
Old 09-04-2008, 02:11 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeblr View Post
I don't think Sarah Palin is trying to cover up by pretending her son Trig her son. Trig was born in April 2008 and Bristol is 5 months pregnant. The math makes is possible but not very likely.

Still pretty bad to parade her daughter and her future son-in-law around as some example of a happy family. It is possible Bristol and her new husband will by happy but not very likely.
That boy was not happy being paraded around like that. You can see it in his face. If you notice they never let go of each others hands. That's a sure sign of being forced to do it.
Old 09-04-2008, 04:27 AM   #4 (permalink)

Very good show. This one and yesterdays got me thinking about something. What is the polite thing to do in a situation like the wedding party? If I was one of their neighbors and was told I could grab a plate and a drink I would not assume I was invited to the party, but I wouldn't feel right just taking the food and leaving right away either. I'd probably eat, say thanks for the food and then go. Or should I just take what I want and leave immediately? What's the proper etiquette?
Old 09-04-2008, 04:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I would say if its a buffet style dinner grab a little bite to eat and a drink to toast the happy couple, make some polite conversation with a guest (the couple is probably too busy) and leave afterwards.

For a real sit down dinner just take a drink to toast the couple and politely decline food (which I doubt would be offered in that case anyway) and leave after thank you.
Old 09-04-2008, 04:42 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
I would say if its a buffet style dinner grab a little bite to eat and a drink to toast the happy couple, make some polite conversation with a guest (the couple is probably too busy) and leave afterwards.

For a real sit down dinner just take a drink to toast the couple and politely decline food (which I doubt would be offered in that case anyway) and leave after thank you.
That's what I thought too. Just grabbing food and leaving right away seems rude to me.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:24 AM   #7 (permalink)
mkl

Quote:
Originally Posted by keeblr View Post
Trig was born in April 2008 and Bristol is 5 months pregnant. The math makes is possible but not very likely.
Does it make the math possible? A baby born
4/18/08, and a 5 month pregnant daughter. So the baby was born 4 months, 17 days ago. If the daughter really is 5 months pregnant then it would be impossible. Even if she were only 4 months pregnant, that would mean she had a baby, and got pregnant within two weeks...which also sounds impossible to me.
It sounds like the whole mom pretending the baby was hers story was just a smear made up with little to no evidence to me.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:54 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkl View Post
Even if she were only 4 months pregnant, that would mean she had a baby, and got pregnant within two weeks...which also sounds impossible to me.
It sounds like the whole mom pretending the baby was hers story was just a smear made up with little to no evidence to me.
I agree, it's probably bullshit speculation. I love that with all the shit going on in the world the U.S. press is focused on a VP candidates pregnant daughter.

The having a baby within two weeks though is possible, we ran in to a woman at the hospital (when we went for our first child) who was getting ready to give birth and had a 9 month old baby. Apparently there is some rumor out there that you can't get pregnant right after you have a baby and they believed it; it isn't true. She got pregnant a week or two after giving birth.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkl View Post
Does it make the math possible? A baby born
4/18/08, and a 5 month pregnant daughter. So the baby was born 4 months, 17 days ago. If the daughter really is 5 months pregnant then it would be impossible. Even if she were only 4 months pregnant, that would mean she had a baby, and got pregnant within two weeks...which also sounds impossible to me.
<tin foil hat conspiracy theory> You could pay any Dr to make a 4 month or for that matter 3 1/2 month preggers chick 5 months, the Palin family has some history of premies. Wasn't the Downy kid born at 7 1/2 months there is enough wiggle room in pregnancy predictions to make it work out. My kid born on her due date was called post-term they make this shit up as they go along.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:22 AM   #10 (permalink)

I love patrice. When chemda is saying how he imtimidated her by saying hes going to kill everyone patrice comes out with "Im made of fucking cyrptonite nigger try to come and kill me", That needs to be turned into a t-shirt or something.