Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 09-19-2008, 02:49 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tardmuffin View Post
I'd lick the color off Patrice's vag.
Unibrow or not.
Oh please ......... noooooooooooooooo
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:42 PM   #12 (permalink)

Friday

Patrice always makes my Friday. Wassup my Ebony Sista! First of all, yeah I'm location-aware like that on the bus ride from work to my car. I know when I pass by Sharpstown Mall (urban mall in Houston) I need to wake up and stay alert cuz some shit might jump off when the mall youth get on. Keith was right about the hammer attacker. I'd beat up the kid to take his attention off the other guy. You give the guy being attacked a minute to mount some self-defense. Secondly, David Blaine is not a magician. Where's the sleight of hand? Where's the magic of misdirection? That's real magic to me, besides unexplained technological advances, but that's another story. He's doing shit everyday people can do. I can quit my job and hang upside down in Central Park and starve. I wouldn't have as much help as he did neither. Show me some real magic; die in the cage because of starvation, shit yourself and stay in the mess for 40 days. Right when the flies are buzzing around you and people have started smelling you decay, come back to life. Tadaaa!

Last edited by Cybersoulja; 09-19-2008 at 04:46 PM.
Old 09-19-2008, 04:47 PM   #13 (permalink)

Oh My Christ Patrice. No one can crack me up like her. Patrice I love you to death.

"Hello operator? I'd like 7 please."
"Who's calling?"
"9."

When she hit the word nine, well, I think I might need a new monitor and maybe a keyboard.

Fuck me for eating and listening to KATG at the same time.
Old 09-19-2008, 04:54 PM   #14 (permalink)

Wow. You're right about those CashCall interest rates. Damn thieves.

Loan Product
$10,000 Loan* - 29.26% APR
$5,075 Loan - 70.08% APR
$2,600 Loan - 99.25% APR
*Exceptionally qualified applicants only

http://www.cashcall.com/General/Rates.aspx
Old 09-19-2008, 08:04 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybersoulja View Post
Secondly, David Blaine is not a magician. Where's the sleight of hand? Where's the magic of misdirection? That's real magic to me, besides unexplained technological advances, but that's another story. He's doing shit everyday people can do. I can quit my job and hang upside down in Central Park and starve. I wouldn't have as much help as he did neither. Show me some real magic; die in the cage because of starvation, shit yourself and stay in the mess for 40 days. Right when the flies are buzzing around you and people have started smelling you decay, come back to life. Tadaaa!
We gave him a warm reception when he did his box dangling stunt over here...

Old 09-19-2008, 09:16 PM   #16 (permalink)

Great show! Patrice is so freaking hilarious -Keith is hilarious and them together is COMEDY.

How did Bruno find out that he had angel dusted pot? Did the dealer tell him?

Do you know that Queens, NY used to be known as the Angel Dust Capitol of the East Coast? We used to buy 'juice' from the rasta man from harlem who used to meet us near Queens blvd -- we would soak mint leaves and dip cigs in the juice and you would kill million of brain cells for weeks. You would get pretty fucked up but I do not recall paranoia being one of the things you would get -- your brain is too fucked for that.

Years of being clean have cleaned up my brain a bit but that angel dust is some shit and I would strongly suggest to stay far far far away from it.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:13 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianward81 View Post
Patrice was talking about how she'd heard women say;
"He's gonna ask me to marry him in a month"

I can "better" that.

A week before I proposed to my girlfriend on our anniversary a friend of mine (lets call him Fred) asked me if the trip I was taking my girlfriend on the following week was so I could propose. This was exactly my plan but I told him, "Nah, I don't think I'm ready to propose yet." so that there would be no way anybody could accidentally blurt out my plans to anyone. Fred replied, "Yeah, I don't want to get married for a few years at least" (referring to his girlfriend of 4 years).

The next week I proposed to my girlfriend and we rejoiced. The following week another couple of friends were walking in a nice park and they bumped into Fred and his girlfriend. They were dressed very nice and seemed to be in a rush. The four of them hadn't seen each other for a few months so my friends were excited to see them and have a chat. But Fred's girlfriend 'hmmphed' and said, "Sorry, Fred is about to propose to me so can you go away?".

So Fred proposed to this wench of a woman, they are now married and they have slowly lost all their friends because of the wench (she is an awful, selfish bitch - and a wranger too). Fred's still a great guy but its obvious he was pressured into it and its sad that we don't get to see him because all his old friends feel like his wife has crushed his soul.

This is the same wench who put in another $2000 or so for her engagement ring because she wanted more carats than what Fred had offered her.
aww that's so sad.
are they still married?

Last edited by lissabunnie; 09-20-2008 at 09:13 AM. Reason: question!
Old 09-20-2008, 11:18 AM   #18 (permalink)

P Diddy with his Froot Loops and Orange Juice

Old 09-21-2008, 03:32 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
Shun all the way baby. I hope it was one of those.
Kershaw knives are awesome but expensive, I want to get my hands on a ceramic knife to see how good they hold their edge.
Old 09-21-2008, 06:02 PM   #20 (permalink)

Hey! just started listening.....sweeeet show keep it up!