Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 10-13-2008, 03:03 PM   #61 (permalink)

Whatevs

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoogbear63 View Post
Let's be clear... class and style don't necessarily go hand in hand. I think you'd be hard pressed to convince me that Lil Wayne is "classy" in any matter. I wouldn't call Kanye classy at all, though he's very stylish (and talented, I'm a big fan). See the difference? (Not trying to start a fight, just proving a point).
Well I wouldn't argue with you on that. The artists themselves were pointing out that noone had swagger like them on the corner. I wasn't affirming that any of them had any class nor style. I do believe that the essence of the song is bragging about how much class or style that they have with the hopes that the listeners "on the corner" would try to imitate some of the positive aspects of that. It trips me out when some people claim they're of such a high stature, yet enjoy remaining blissfully ignorant. I'm referring to the guys on the corner.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:47 PM   #62 (permalink)

I am sad about the fact that I KNOW John Mayer is a douche bag. His music is douchebaggy, and his whole public persona is a exercise in douchebaggery - and yet - I listen to his music and STILL ENJOY IT. I guess that makes me, by extension, a douche bag. Oh well.

I hope he caught the show and heard Chemda and Keith school him.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:48 AM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heathersharon View Post
I am sad about the fact that I KNOW John Mayer is a douche bag. His music is douchebaggy, and his whole public persona is a exercise in douchebaggery - and yet - I listen to his music and STILL ENJOY IT. I guess that makes me, by extension, a douche bag. Oh well.

I hope he caught the show and heard Chemda and Keith school him.
Nah, doesn't make you douchey. I like John Mayer's music too. Most people with the level of talent he has are social retards and don't know how to deal with the public.
Old 10-16-2008, 02:46 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapist View Post
Nah, doesn't make you douchey. I like John Mayer's music too. Most people with the level of talent he has are social retards and don't know how to deal with the public.
That's a relief.

I can't believe all of this John Mayer stuff has been talked about and nobody has mentioned his penchant for (okay, alleged penchant) for watersports. Yep. All those pretty girlfriends? He peed on them. Jessica Simpson? Peed on. Jennifer Aniston? Peed on.