Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 10-30-2008, 08:19 PM   #61 (permalink)

He said something along the lines of "I was careful" somewhere in the show. If he didn't kill a bitch, what need does he have of being careful?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:27 PM   #62 (permalink)

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Caye View Post
He should totally dress up as John Wayne Gacy. Is there any of Keith's clown stuff still being sold on ebay?
i thinks coconut shoud be dressin up as gary glitter get on his 'flamboyant bouffant wig and silver jumpsuit' and have a cassette in a tape deck playin
" Do You Want to Touch Me'. If thats not to his liking maybe a neopet
Old 10-30-2008, 11:01 PM   #63 (permalink)

I teach high school.

Even the really intelligent ones are, more often than not, emotional wrecks. Their conversational skills are limited and they think the world revolves around them.

Looking back at the adults that tolerated my shit, I am absolutely amazed.

I am also absolutely disgusted by the older that slept with me when I was 16...Even the ones I sleep with now, I wonder what the hell their problems are.

(I'm 21 now.)
Old 10-31-2008, 02:16 AM   #64 (permalink)

While this made a great show, in my opinion then Coconut shouldn't have posted any update at all. Im curious to know why he felt it so important to tell us that the girl he was intimate with years ago, something he was almost universally condemmed for, had been found dead in her garage. If you didnt want the attention then why?

The excuse that you though the older members would find it interesting dosent really pass inspection. Ask youself do you think the girl(sorry dont remember her name or even if it was mentioned) would want her suicide discussed over these forums when she quite clearly didnt like the show? If you rang in just to apoligise to Keith then why wait until the girl was dead, why didn't you ring in when you decided that the "relationship" you two shared was wrong?
Old 10-31-2008, 03:34 AM   #65 (permalink)

Sparrow: everyone should be careful talking to the police. They're not there to be your friend.

Coconut: are you a free stater?
Old 10-31-2008, 03:50 AM   #66 (permalink)

Question for Coconut

Coconut,

how old are you?
Old 10-31-2008, 07:26 AM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsaylor View Post
Coconut: are you a free stater?
I am friends of free-staters, but I've lived in NH for long before the FSP was around.

I'm 21.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:53 AM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsaylor View Post
Sparrow: everyone should be careful talking to the police. They're not there to be your friend.
Really? I guess it's different when you went to high school with the current police force and your parerents did bong hits back in the day with the sheriff.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:10 AM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arty View Post
And Lyf Productions, A video production company to hide the fact that your filming the kiddies.
Yeah and absolutely just a coinsedence.. that there was a video camera left at the scene of the crime.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:23 AM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldboy View Post
While this made a great show, in my opinion then Coconut shouldn't have posted any update at all. Im curious to know why he felt it so important to tell us that the girl he was intimate with years ago, something he was almost universally condemmed for, had been found dead in her garage. If you didnt want the attention then why?
[SNIP]
why didn't you ring in when you decided that the "relationship" you two shared was wrong?
What's amazing, is that this guy who admits to at least being close to her, at least as friends - a mere 3 days after she passes away - comes on the show and forumns.. and paints his supposed friend as a wackjob and tries to elicit sympathy for himself, like he's a victim or something. Even if he didn't do anything to her, this seems pretty much classical sociopath behavior ( though, I'm not a professional, so it's just an opinion at best ), at the very least - someone who is NOT a friend and to be watched out for.