Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 10-31-2008, 09:24 AM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldboy View Post
While this made a great show, in my opinion then Coconut shouldn't have posted any update at all. Im curious to know why he felt it so important to tell us that the girl he was intimate with years ago, something he was almost universally condemmed for, had been found dead in her garage. If you didnt want the attention then why?

If you rang in just to apoligise to Keith then why wait until the girl was dead, why didn't you ring in when you decided that the "relationship" you two shared was wrong?
Well honestly, I posted because partly I was hurting over it, and I wanted someone else to tell. Wasn't like I ran straight here afterward, since it was 3 days after that I posted.

If I called just to apologize out of the blue, then that would be attention-seeking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batlash View Post
What's amazing, is that this guy who admits to at least being close to her, at least as friends - a mere 3 days after she passes away - comes on the show and forumns.. and paints his supposed friend as a wackjob and tries to elicit sympathy for himself, like he's a victim or something. Even if he didn't do anything to her, this seems pretty much classical sociopath behavior ( though, I'm not a professional, so it's just an opinion at best ), at the very least - someone who is NOT a friend and to be watched out for.
I want to know where I called her a wackjob. I said she was unstable and ungrounded in her life. By no means did I dislike her or find her uncomfortably crazy.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 09:35 AM   #72 (permalink)

The saddest part of all this is that she'll never get to see Saw 6.
I get misty eyed just thinking about that.
Old 10-31-2008, 09:41 AM   #73 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lattaland View Post
The saddest part of all this is that she'll never get to see Saw 6.
I get misty eyed just thinking about that.
I think Coconut needs a new avatar...
Old 10-31-2008, 09:44 AM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
I think Coconut needs a new avatar...
I do believe you are right, sir!
Old 10-31-2008, 10:59 AM   #75 (permalink)

i have been catching up on old shows and listened to this episode today. What the hell is going on? Coconut is out of his goddamn mind. Somehow KATG and Jesse can make child love funny. Also I hear they dont like the term pedophile, they go by child dater. fuck you coconut. also, Happy Halloween! PARTY SUPER PARTY
Old 10-31-2008, 11:15 AM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
Well honestly, I posted because partly I was hurting over it, and I wanted someone else to tell. [SNIP]

I want to know where I called her a wackjob. I said she was unstable and ungrounded in her life. By no means did I dislike her or find her uncomfortably crazy.

"yes officer - she was definitely QUOTE unstable UNQUOTE and QUOTE ungrounded UNQUOTE in her life, but definitely not a QUOTE wackjob UNQUOTE"

It's like the difference between "child fucker" and "kid rapist" I guess.

Am I the only one who feels that we're all going to be called into court as witnesses for the prosecution ?

The way this guy talks about a girl he was "close" to, is about as warm & fuzzy as some people describe a book they borrowed from the library.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:28 AM   #77 (permalink)

A 19 year old liking 16 year olds is nothing.. i'd be weirded out if this Coconut was mid 30's to early 40's but 19.. c'mon!
Old 10-31-2008, 11:45 AM   #78 (permalink)

I agree - it's pretty normal (at least in the UK anyway... or certainly in my home town it was).
Old 10-31-2008, 12:36 PM   #79 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonAsh View Post
I agree - it's pretty normal (at least in the UK anyway... or certainly in my home town it was).
I think it may be because (in Aus at least) 16 is the legal age for sex so it's just no weird. I don't know what the legal age is in the US but i seriously don't know why everyone is getting so amped up.

The guy sounded a little creepy, yes... but that's it. Time to get over it and move on guys.

Rip on Nick Starr or Whispered Pearls, someone that makes a tear down worth listening to.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:40 PM   #80 (permalink)

Happy Halloween!