Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   835: Coconut in the Garage with the Noose (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/835-coconut-garage-noose-11658/)

Keith 10-29-2008 08:45 PM

835: Coconut in the Garage with the Noose

"You have the right to remain silent."

www.JesseJoyce.com
www.myspace.com/JesseJoyce

Coconut 10-29-2008 08:49 PM

I'm going to post now and will try to respond to questions or comments as well. Unavoidably, I'm going to be the butt of jokes and accusations on this thread. I know they'll come and I know people will have fun with them, but I won't repeat myself in responding to them.

1. I can be no more a suspect in this than her own friends and family. The friends and family that have met me following this tragedy feel better about me after having conversations with me. Her family has said they see nothing pointing me to any wrong-doing. The police say the same.
2. I know my time line because, like I said, I've told this story a shit-ton of times in the past 3 days, and it's getting routine.
3. As I've said before and will say again for newer listeners, I've never broken consensual sex laws. The age of consent is 16 here. Why do people think I have? Because I called "To Catch a Predator" entrapment and an overreach of law enforcement. Then I was foolish and embraced my role as the pedophile sympathizer.
4. Despite my unpopularity on the forums and chat, I have spoken nothing but good words for the KATG show to people, worn their shirt, and donated a few times.

Anyone who wants to know the truth of the situation about the type of person I am and the past I have will have no trouble finding it, and finding that I'm an upstanding person. The opinions I had 2 years ago were wrong. Coercion of older people on younger ones is real and it hurts. Anyone who takes advantage of that for their own satisfaction to leave behind a broken person is disgusting.

On the other side, anyone not caring to listen and just wanting to make jokes, I don't blame you, it's an internet forum, but nothing will sway the opinion of those people either.

That's what I have to say for the situation. I will try to respond to any questions or comments I havn't previously addressed if people want more information.

And please, if you think this is for the attention, don't give me the satisfaction by giving it to me. Something happened to someone the older katg listeners knew of and I figured they'd be interested. Thanks for the show.

PoorGradStudent 10-29-2008 09:11 PM

This is the first show title that made me actually laugh out loud. Quality stuff guys.

EllaMacFarlane 10-29-2008 09:23 PM

scariest show ever. coconut belongs in jail. how much time before the feds contact keith and chemda this time? this show will be evidence in court.

Sparrow 10-29-2008 09:44 PM

Can I point out that Coconuts avatar is from Neopets.com.

EllaMacFarlane 10-29-2008 09:47 PM

yes please point that out.
also from a very old episode, we learned that he picks up girls in neopets.com.

Coconut 10-29-2008 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EllaMacFarlane (Post 471224)
yes please point that out.
also from a very old episode, we learned that he picks up girls in neopets.com.

I'll address this. Thanks for reminding me. Ashley was not from online, I met her through a few friends.

Neopets made an avatar with my name in it, so I use it. yay. Anyway, about picking up any girls there, I did have one girl that I IMed with occasionally, but nothing ever got sexual. I do not surf their boards in search of stupid girls that think they write neopets fiction well. In fact I haven't been on their site at all recently.

Sparrow 10-29-2008 09:58 PM

As a single adult male you shouldn't be on there at all, especially if you have a propensity towards younger girls. What other conclusion can we come to, considering your past behavior, that isn't insidious in some way?

blu 10-29-2008 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coconut (Post 471225)
I'll address this. Thanks for reminding me. Ashley was not from online, I met her through a few friends.

Neopets made an avatar with my name in it, so I use it. yay. Anyway, about picking up any girls there, I did have one girl that I IMed with occasionally, but nothing ever got sexual. I do not surf their boards in search of stupid girls that think they write neopets fiction well. In fact I haven't been on their site at all recently.

are you dating anyone now?
if so what's the age difference?
where did you meet?

EllaMacFarlane 10-29-2008 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coconut (Post 471225)

yeah it wasnt sexual cuz she probably didnt want it to be. but you made it quite clear that you think that there is no such thing as statutory rape.