Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   835: Coconut in the Garage with the Noose (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/835-coconut-garage-noose-11658/)

Keith 10-29-2008 08:45 PM

835: Coconut in the Garage with the Noose

"You have the right to remain silent."

www.JesseJoyce.com
www.myspace.com/JesseJoyce

Coconut 10-29-2008 08:49 PM

I'm going to post now and will try to respond to questions or comments as well. Unavoidably, I'm going to be the butt of jokes and accusations on this thread. I know they'll come and I know people will have fun with them, but I won't repeat myself in responding to them.

1. I can be no more a suspect in this than her own friends and family. The friends and family that have met me following this tragedy feel better about me after having conversations with me. Her family has said they see nothing pointing me to any wrong-doing. The police say the same.
2. I know my time line because, like I said, I've told this story a shit-ton of times in the past 3 days, and it's getting routine.
3. As I've said before and will say again for newer listeners, I've never broken consensual sex laws. The age of consent is 16 here. Why do people think I have? Because I called "To Catch a Predator" entrapment and an overreach of law enforcement. Then I was foolish and embraced my role as the pedophile sympathizer.
4. Despite my unpopularity on the forums and chat, I have spoken nothing but good words for the KATG show to people, worn their shirt, and donated a few times.

Anyone who wants to know the truth of the situation about the type of person I am and the past I have will have no trouble finding it, and finding that I'm an upstanding person. The opinions I had 2 years ago were wrong. Coercion of older people on younger ones is real and it hurts. Anyone who takes advantage of that for their own satisfaction to leave behind a broken person is disgusting.

On the other side, anyone not caring to listen and just wanting to make jokes, I don't blame you, it's an internet forum, but nothing will sway the opinion of those people either.

That's what I have to say for the situation. I will try to respond to any questions or comments I havn't previously addressed if people want more information.

And please, if you think this is for the attention, don't give me the satisfaction by giving it to me. Something happened to someone the older katg listeners knew of and I figured they'd be interested. Thanks for the show.

PoorGradStudent 10-29-2008 09:11 PM

This is the first show title that made me actually laugh out loud. Quality stuff guys.

EllaMacFarlane 10-29-2008 09:23 PM

scariest show ever. coconut belongs in jail. how much time before the feds contact keith and chemda this time? this show will be evidence in court.

Sparrow 10-29-2008 09:44 PM

Can I point out that Coconuts avatar is from Neopets.com.

EllaMacFarlane 10-29-2008 09:47 PM

yes please point that out.
also from a very old episode, we learned that he picks up girls in neopets.com.

Coconut 10-29-2008 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EllaMacFarlane (Post 471224)
yes please point that out.
also from a very old episode, we learned that he picks up girls in neopets.com.

I'll address this. Thanks for reminding me. Ashley was not from online, I met her through a few friends.

Neopets made an avatar with my name in it, so I use it. yay. Anyway, about picking up any girls there, I did have one girl that I IMed with occasionally, but nothing ever got sexual. I do not surf their boards in search of stupid girls that think they write neopets fiction well. In fact I haven't been on their site at all recently.

Sparrow 10-29-2008 09:58 PM

As a single adult male you shouldn't be on there at all, especially if you have a propensity towards younger girls. What other conclusion can we come to, considering your past behavior, that isn't insidious in some way?

blu 10-29-2008 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coconut (Post 471225)
I'll address this. Thanks for reminding me. Ashley was not from online, I met her through a few friends.

Neopets made an avatar with my name in it, so I use it. yay. Anyway, about picking up any girls there, I did have one girl that I IMed with occasionally, but nothing ever got sexual. I do not surf their boards in search of stupid girls that think they write neopets fiction well. In fact I haven't been on their site at all recently.

are you dating anyone now?
if so what's the age difference?
where did you meet?

EllaMacFarlane 10-29-2008 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coconut (Post 471225)

yeah it wasnt sexual cuz she probably didnt want it to be. but you made it quite clear that you think that there is no such thing as statutory rape.

Coconut 10-29-2008 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blu (Post 471228)
are you dating anyone now?
if so what's the age difference?
where did you meet?

I did say this on the show. I had a gf for 2 years, but she's being less than committal about me recently. She's 19 and in college. I'm 21. We actually first met several years ago when we were both in middle school at a summer camp. Then the talking sorta died off until we reconnected about 3 years ago.

Coconut 10-29-2008 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 471227)
As a single adult male you shouldn't be on there at all, especially if you have a propensity towards younger girls. What other conclusion can we come to, considering your past behavior, that isn't insidious in some way?

If by past behavior, you mean past statements, I can see how I would be seen as a threat and something to be worried about around young people online who have often no supervision. There really are sick people out there that will take advantage of someone's fear for their pleasure. I'm sorry for looking like someone that would do that.

What do you suggest I do with my avatar? If I change it, I'm trying to hide something, if I leave it, I'm a neopets lurking pedo.

gumby013 10-29-2008 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coconut (Post 471230)
...Then the talking sorta died off...

lolz

Sparrow 10-29-2008 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coconut (Post 471232)
What do you suggest I do with my avatar? If I change it, I'm trying to hide something, if I leave it, I'm a neopets lurking pedo.

I think the former is preferable.

baphall 10-29-2008 10:37 PM

an aside

just a quick aside to the conversation about coconut (dude, seriously, at least change your avatar!)....

i'm british and loving the bit about 'how clean is your house'. over here, those two women are minor celebrities. they've done specials on how clean their own houses are, even the scottish one's parents (i don't remember their names. i try to block irrelevance like that from my mind).

i actually like some of russell's comedy stuff, but he's known for being a bit over the top. since he's resigned from the bbc, there's no doubt he'll find other jobs. he's worked for a few other networks over here, and of course he's now got some sort of hollywood career going too (better than ricky gervais' too).

well, that's my first post on KATG. feel free to rip me a new one. i'll try and stay on topic with the current forum rant next time too.

EllaMacFarlane 10-29-2008 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 471235)
I think the former is preferable.

LMAO is this guy for real?

baphall 10-29-2008 10:49 PM

well would you look at that? i think coconut's changed his avatar pic to the monopoly man.

Coconut 10-29-2008 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baphall (Post 471239)
well would you look at that? i think coconut's changed his avatar pic to the monopoly man.

That's weird you would say that... especially since I haven't.

EllaMacFarlane 10-29-2008 10:52 PM

i have a pair of undies with a butterfly print.
does that make you hot?

EllaMacFarlane 10-29-2008 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coconut (Post 471241)

its called a joke you tard

baphall 10-29-2008 10:57 PM

naw, my bad. i'm not really paying attention.
the monopoly man is hiding on his profile though. totally a better avatar too.

blu 10-29-2008 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EllaMacFarlane (Post 471242)
i have a pair of undies with a butterfly print.
does that make you hot?

LMAO

brianward81 10-29-2008 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baphall (Post 471237)
just a quick aside to the conversation about coconut (dude, seriously, at least change your avatar!)....
well, that's my first post on KATG. feel free to rip me a new one. i'll try and stay on topic with the current forum rant next time too.

You're all so side-tracked with Coconut you forgot your duty peoples!

Ahem.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck Yoooooooooooooooou

Coconut 10-29-2008 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coconut (Post 471241)

Now I have.

picard102 10-30-2008 02:28 AM

Is Coconut the same guy as "creepy guy" from way back?

blu 10-30-2008 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by picard102 (Post 471269)
Is Coconut the same guy as "creepy guy" from way back?

a creepy guy yes, but a different creepy guy..

Badger 10-30-2008 04:25 AM

Great show! It was like a comedy 'Midnight Caller' with Coconut's incriminating call-in.

Jesse Joyce should apologise to Keith and the people of London for the lack of rubbish bins in the city (courtesy of his IRA terrorist forbears). :p

MyButtPlug 10-30-2008 04:37 AM

the pedophile guy is bad enough...but has anyone noticed that Jesse seems to be getting more smug by the day? every time that guy is on he seems more satisfied with himself than he was the last time.

it's sickening.

gumby013 10-30-2008 04:59 AM

Here's Coconut's old avatar for all who missed itl

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...13/avatar4.gif

Badger 10-30-2008 07:45 AM

Russel Brand - an autopsy... ;)

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9...rgetty2zp3.jpg

Linky: BBC NEWS | Magazine | Why is Russell Brand funny?

"He has a Marmite effect, you either love him or you hate him" -Dr Oliver Double, Comedy lecturer

Personally, I think the man's radio show was quite brilliant and it's a tragedy he's gone. ho hum. Unfortunately for Keith it means he'll be showing up in the US more and more - he's already in the next Adam Sandler movie and filming a sequel to Forgetting Sarah Marshall (centred around his character)...

Be afraid

Brend_duh 10-30-2008 08:33 AM

Hummmm...
So Ashley was mentaly unstable...
Yeah.. being molested has been known to do that to people

lattaland 10-30-2008 08:35 AM

How much do you wanna bet this young broad isn't really dead and our ol'pal coconut just made it up so he'll have something to do while waiting for his unemployment checks to come rolling in?

dark_lobo 10-30-2008 08:46 AM

out of boredom..
coconut's youtube: GloriousCoconut
Ashley's youtube: WiCKeDLeTTeFReaK
Ashley's myspace: MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/337588607
the baby daddy's youtube: Gir42069
based on post to video YouTube - R.I.P Wicked Freak MCL
Quote:

Ok Ok Lets get this shit straightened out now.. I am her ex BF and her babies daddy.. her parents have everything figured out... youtube was offering 10,000$ for scariest female movie and thats what she was trying and it just went wrong..

archicat 10-30-2008 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark_lobo (Post 471318)
out of boredom..
coconut's youtube: GloriousCoconut
Ashley's youtube: WiCKeDLeTTeFReaK
Ashley's myspace: MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/337588607
the baby daddy's youtube: Gir42069
based on post to video YouTube - R.I.P Wicked Freak MCL

Fuccckkkkk Youuuuu ! Welcome to the forums :)

Hehe first time I've been able to do that :D

Thanks for posting the previous avatar Jeremy. Was wondering wtf Monolopy had to do with geopets...

gumby013 10-30-2008 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archicat (Post 471321)

Thanks for posting the previous avatar Jeremy. Was wondering wtf Monolopy had to do with geopets...

I figured it would get changed at some point, so I saved it.

dark_lobo 10-30-2008 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archicat (Post 471321)

Sparrow 10-30-2008 09:36 AM

I watched her YouTube videos. No big loss. Coconut I hope you will be consoled with the knowledge that you only have to wait another decade before you can bone her daughter. Here's to hoping she develops early *Bright Side* ding!

http://hdbizblog.com/blog/wp-content...-in-there1.jpg
Hang in there

JaymztheKing 10-30-2008 09:44 AM

Here is my view on the whole thing:

The reason for the child molestation laws are not because the police are giant cock blocks. It doesn't matter how many health/fucking/shit classes you take, there are several things as a CHILD (gonna say under the age of 20) you fundamentally don't understand. At this point you are in a bubble and don't understand the adult world at all. What is worse is that you think you know it better than the adults that live there. So when you're a 16 year old and you're approached by a 30 year old man who is "really into you" because you're "not like the rest" you have no reason to distrust them because you think you're hot shit. And THAT is the part that makes it scummy; because the older men play into your lack of world perspective. They use you. You don't even realize it either because after all "you're 16 and totally have your shit together". "Your love is real."

I'm 24 years old, 195 lbs, married, not drunk, nipples slightly erect and do care about this post. I'm realizing JUST NOW how truly young and inexperienced I am. When older people used to call me a kid I just thought it was condescending bullshit. Come to find out, I AM REALLY A KID. I play video games on Xbox, eat entire bags of halloween candy, laugh hysterically at well timed farts, and think that at some point I'll REALLY make it as a rockstar/comedian/actor. I haven't even set up my 401k because I don't understand how those things were work (and I would probably spend the money on Xbox games and candy in a week anyway). I don't understand office politics and know that my bosses are pulling some next level jedi mind shit on me to make me stay late and work hard for crap pay. For the first time in a long time I have felt vulnerable to this world. I think that there are plenty of people and entities out there trying to fuck me out of money, opportunities, credit rating, and general happiness. And to me that is what growing up is about, realizing that there are people out to get you. Again as a CHILD you don't think that exists, you think you should just kill time on MySpace until humanity as a collective realizes your greatness.

In conclusion, being a child doesn't give you the right to fuck them.

gumby013 10-30-2008 09:45 AM

Anyone seen Saw 5? Is there a noose scene anywhere in there?

Coconut 10-30-2008 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gumby013 (Post 471336)
Anyone seen Saw 5? Is there a noose scene anywhere in there?

No. Not that I can remember. It was the first question her stepfather asked me the morning they found her.