Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   835: Coconut in the Garage with the Noose (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/835-coconut-garage-noose-11658/)

Coconut 10-29-2008 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blu (Post 471228)
are you dating anyone now?
if so what's the age difference?
where did you meet?

I did say this on the show. I had a gf for 2 years, but she's being less than committal about me recently. She's 19 and in college. I'm 21. We actually first met several years ago when we were both in middle school at a summer camp. Then the talking sorta died off until we reconnected about 3 years ago.

Coconut 10-29-2008 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 471227)
As a single adult male you shouldn't be on there at all, especially if you have a propensity towards younger girls. What other conclusion can we come to, considering your past behavior, that isn't insidious in some way?

If by past behavior, you mean past statements, I can see how I would be seen as a threat and something to be worried about around young people online who have often no supervision. There really are sick people out there that will take advantage of someone's fear for their pleasure. I'm sorry for looking like someone that would do that.

What do you suggest I do with my avatar? If I change it, I'm trying to hide something, if I leave it, I'm a neopets lurking pedo.

gumby013 10-29-2008 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coconut (Post 471230)
...Then the talking sorta died off...

lolz

Sparrow 10-29-2008 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coconut (Post 471232)
What do you suggest I do with my avatar? If I change it, I'm trying to hide something, if I leave it, I'm a neopets lurking pedo.

I think the former is preferable.

baphall 10-29-2008 10:37 PM

an aside

just a quick aside to the conversation about coconut (dude, seriously, at least change your avatar!)....

i'm british and loving the bit about 'how clean is your house'. over here, those two women are minor celebrities. they've done specials on how clean their own houses are, even the scottish one's parents (i don't remember their names. i try to block irrelevance like that from my mind).

i actually like some of russell's comedy stuff, but he's known for being a bit over the top. since he's resigned from the bbc, there's no doubt he'll find other jobs. he's worked for a few other networks over here, and of course he's now got some sort of hollywood career going too (better than ricky gervais' too).

well, that's my first post on KATG. feel free to rip me a new one. i'll try and stay on topic with the current forum rant next time too.

EllaMacFarlane 10-29-2008 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparrow (Post 471235)
I think the former is preferable.

LMAO is this guy for real?

baphall 10-29-2008 10:49 PM

well would you look at that? i think coconut's changed his avatar pic to the monopoly man.

Coconut 10-29-2008 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baphall (Post 471239)
well would you look at that? i think coconut's changed his avatar pic to the monopoly man.

That's weird you would say that... especially since I haven't.

EllaMacFarlane 10-29-2008 10:52 PM

i have a pair of undies with a butterfly print.
does that make you hot?

EllaMacFarlane 10-29-2008 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coconut (Post 471241)
That's weird you would say that... especially since I haven't.

its called a joke you tard