Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   835: Coconut in the Garage with the Noose (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/835-coconut-garage-noose-11658/)

McNally 10-30-2008 01:01 PM

Here's Jesse and Ray's Cruddy Kings episode, in case somebody needs a break from all the child killing. Thanks to Badger for the original post.

Cruddy Kings on RapidShare

thirteen 10-30-2008 01:13 PM

Coconut is just in time for Halloween.

Lauren Caye 10-30-2008 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thirteen (Post 471381)
Coconut is just in time for Halloween.

He should totally dress up as John Wayne Gacy. Is there any of Keith's clown stuff still being sold on ebay?

archicat 10-30-2008 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lauren Caye (Post 471393)
He should totally dress up as John Wayne Gacy. Is there any of Keith's clown stuff still being sold on ebay?

Yeah, but I think John Wayne Gacy went for the teenage boys instead, they were usually late teens tho so bit too old for Coconuts taste.

dark_lobo 10-30-2008 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punk'n (Post 471376)
And I know Chemda's made this point before, but when you're 20 or 22, you would be absolutely DISGUSTED with a guy your age dating a 15 or 16 YO. You're not hot shit, the guy's a loser.

I thought about what Chemda said and she's completely right. I'm 20 years old and when she said that, I stopped and considered for a second how I would feel about myself dating / doing a 16 year old, and I was completely disgusted.
To whoever reads this, stop right now and imagine yourself doing someone 10 years younger, 5 years younger... It's just sick! It's taking advantage of someone who doesn't know better, whose hormones are raging and want to experience new things, it's manipulating a minor, making them feel special to fulfill your own sick twisted desires.

thirteen 10-30-2008 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dark_lobo (Post 471422)
I thought about what Chemda said and she's completely right. I'm 20 years old and when she said that, I stopped and considered for a second how I would feel about myself dating / doing a 16 year old, and I was completely disgusted.
To whoever reads this, stop right now and imagine yourself doing someone 10 years younger, 5 years younger... It's just sick! It's taking advantage of someone who doesn't know better, whose hormones are raging and want to experience new things, it's manipulating a minor, making them feel special to fulfill your own sick twisted desires.

Yeah, it's completely true. I can't stand most high school kids, even just in a conversation. Even if you love speaking to them, it's weird....just think about it.

I know a few guys from university who were always with high school and middle-school girls, and claimed they didn't know how old these girls were. However, they would readily admit to how young the girls were at random times, as if they had selective amnesia. WTF.

jessejustsaid 10-30-2008 04:43 PM

the katg conspiracy

he killed her..no question just look at him

Grapist 10-30-2008 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessejustsaid (Post 471428)
he killed her..no question just look at him

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk k Yooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1

And welcome to the forums.

Fatty2times 10-30-2008 07:49 PM

Keith doth protest too much?

Didn't Keith once talk about hooking up with a 16 yo at a party when he was in his twenties !?! Show #7 I believe, "Teletubbies Premiere", a classic.

Care to comment Keith?

1st post, you may shit in my ear now . . .

scruffy 10-30-2008 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatty2times (Post 471503)
Didn't Keith once talk about hooking up with a 16 yo at a party when he was in his twenties !?! Show #7 I believe, "Teletubbies Premiere", a classic.

Care to comment Keith?

1st post, you may shit in my ear now . . .

I think he did admit that again this epsiode...... and i think there is a bit of a difference between coconut hunting down tweenies on neopets and keith 'hooking up' with a girl he didnt know was 16

FUCK YOU !

and welcome to the forums