Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Show Talk (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/)
-   -   835: Coconut in the Garage with the Noose (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f5/835-coconut-garage-noose-11658/)

Coconut 10-31-2008 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldboy (Post 471650)
While this made a great show, in my opinion then Coconut shouldn't have posted any update at all. Im curious to know why he felt it so important to tell us that the girl he was intimate with years ago, something he was almost universally condemmed for, had been found dead in her garage. If you didnt want the attention then why?

If you rang in just to apoligise to Keith then why wait until the girl was dead, why didn't you ring in when you decided that the "relationship" you two shared was wrong?

Well honestly, I posted because partly I was hurting over it, and I wanted someone else to tell. Wasn't like I ran straight here afterward, since it was 3 days after that I posted.

If I called just to apologize out of the blue, then that would be attention-seeking.

Quote:

Originally Posted by batlash (Post 471693)
What's amazing, is that this guy who admits to at least being close to her, at least as friends - a mere 3 days after she passes away - comes on the show and forumns.. and paints his supposed friend as a wackjob and tries to elicit sympathy for himself, like he's a victim or something. Even if he didn't do anything to her, this seems pretty much classical sociopath behavior ( though, I'm not a professional, so it's just an opinion at best ), at the very least - someone who is NOT a friend and to be watched out for.

I want to know where I called her a wackjob. I said she was unstable and ungrounded in her life. By no means did I dislike her or find her uncomfortably crazy.

lattaland 10-31-2008 09:35 AM

The saddest part of all this is that she'll never get to see Saw 6.
I get misty eyed just thinking about that.

gumby013 10-31-2008 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lattaland (Post 471707)
The saddest part of all this is that she'll never get to see Saw 6.
I get misty eyed just thinking about that.

I think Coconut needs a new avatar... :D

lattaland 10-31-2008 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gumby013 (Post 471709)
I think Coconut needs a new avatar... :D

I do believe you are right, sir!

Articthunder666 10-31-2008 10:59 AM

i have been catching up on old shows and listened to this episode today. What the hell is going on? Coconut is out of his goddamn mind. Somehow KATG and Jesse can make child love funny. Also I hear they dont like the term pedophile, they go by child dater. fuck you coconut. also, Happy Halloween! PARTY SUPER PARTY

batlash 10-31-2008 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coconut (Post 471705)
Well honestly, I posted because partly I was hurting over it, and I wanted someone else to tell. [SNIP]

I want to know where I called her a wackjob. I said she was unstable and ungrounded in her life. By no means did I dislike her or find her uncomfortably crazy.

"yes officer - she was definitely QUOTE unstable UNQUOTE and QUOTE ungrounded UNQUOTE in her life, but definitely not a QUOTE wackjob UNQUOTE"

It's like the difference between "child fucker" and "kid rapist" I guess.

Am I the only one who feels that we're all going to be called into court as witnesses for the prosecution ?

The way this guy talks about a girl he was "close" to, is about as warm & fuzzy as some people describe a book they borrowed from the library.

serial_x 10-31-2008 11:28 AM

A 19 year old liking 16 year olds is nothing.. i'd be weirded out if this Coconut was mid 30's to early 40's but 19.. c'mon!

LondonAsh 10-31-2008 11:45 AM

I agree - it's pretty normal (at least in the UK anyway... or certainly in my home town it was).

serial_x 10-31-2008 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LondonAsh (Post 471737)
I agree - it's pretty normal (at least in the UK anyway... or certainly in my home town it was).

I think it may be because (in Aus at least) 16 is the legal age for sex so it's just no weird. I don't know what the legal age is in the US but i seriously don't know why everyone is getting so amped up.

The guy sounded a little creepy, yes... but that's it. Time to get over it and move on guys.

Rip on Nick Starr or Whispered Pearls, someone that makes a tear down worth listening to.

lattaland 10-31-2008 01:40 PM

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...nd/coconut.gif
Happy Halloween!