Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 10-30-2008, 01:01 PM   #51 (permalink)

Here's Jesse and Ray's Cruddy Kings episode, in case somebody needs a break from all the child killing. Thanks to Badger for the original post.

Cruddy Kings on RapidShare
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:13 PM   #52 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Coconut is just in time for Halloween.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:44 PM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
Coconut is just in time for Halloween.
He should totally dress up as John Wayne Gacy. Is there any of Keith's clown stuff still being sold on ebay?
Old 10-30-2008, 02:28 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Caye View Post
He should totally dress up as John Wayne Gacy. Is there any of Keith's clown stuff still being sold on ebay?
Yeah, but I think John Wayne Gacy went for the teenage boys instead, they were usually late teens tho so bit too old for Coconuts taste.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:43 PM   #55 (permalink)

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk'n View Post
And I know Chemda's made this point before, but when you're 20 or 22, you would be absolutely DISGUSTED with a guy your age dating a 15 or 16 YO. You're not hot shit, the guy's a loser.
I thought about what Chemda said and she's completely right. I'm 20 years old and when she said that, I stopped and considered for a second how I would feel about myself dating / doing a 16 year old, and I was completely disgusted.
To whoever reads this, stop right now and imagine yourself doing someone 10 years younger, 5 years younger... It's just sick! It's taking advantage of someone who doesn't know better, whose hormones are raging and want to experience new things, it's manipulating a minor, making them feel special to fulfill your own sick twisted desires.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:54 PM   #56 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_lobo View Post
I thought about what Chemda said and she's completely right. I'm 20 years old and when she said that, I stopped and considered for a second how I would feel about myself dating / doing a 16 year old, and I was completely disgusted.
To whoever reads this, stop right now and imagine yourself doing someone 10 years younger, 5 years younger... It's just sick! It's taking advantage of someone who doesn't know better, whose hormones are raging and want to experience new things, it's manipulating a minor, making them feel special to fulfill your own sick twisted desires.
Yeah, it's completely true. I can't stand most high school kids, even just in a conversation. Even if you love speaking to them, it's weird....just think about it.

I know a few guys from university who were always with high school and middle-school girls, and claimed they didn't know how old these girls were. However, they would readily admit to how young the girls were at random times, as if they had selective amnesia. WTF.

Last edited by thirteen; 10-30-2008 at 03:57 PM.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:43 PM   #57 (permalink)

the katg conspiracy

he killed her..no question just look at him
Old 10-30-2008, 04:54 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessejustsaid View Post
he killed her..no question just look at him

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk k Yooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1

And welcome to the forums.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:49 PM   #59 (permalink)

Keith doth protest too much?

Didn't Keith once talk about hooking up with a 16 yo at a party when he was in his twenties !?! Show #7 I believe, "Teletubbies Premiere", a classic.

Care to comment Keith?

1st post, you may shit in my ear now . . .
Old 10-30-2008, 08:17 PM   #60 (permalink)

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty2times View Post
Didn't Keith once talk about hooking up with a 16 yo at a party when he was in his twenties !?! Show #7 I believe, "Teletubbies Premiere", a classic.

Care to comment Keith?

1st post, you may shit in my ear now . . .

I think he did admit that again this epsiode...... and i think there is a bit of a difference between coconut hunting down tweenies on neopets and keith 'hooking up' with a girl he didnt know was 16

FUCK YOU !

and welcome to the forums