Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 11-06-2008, 03:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

840: Erection Day

"The problem is your penis wasn't out."

MySpace.com - FMOS - New York, New York - Hip Hop / Rap - www.myspace.com/fmos

MySpace.com - Jesse Joyce - New York, NEW YORK - www.myspace.com/jessejoyce
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:44 AM   #2 (permalink)

Jesse Jackson was crying because he's going to be out of work now. His industry will downsize and Al Sharpton kicks his ass from a performance standpoint.

Oh, and great show too!

Last edited by motownguy; 11-06-2008 at 09:21 AM.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:09 AM   #3 (permalink)

America was colonized because Christians hated each other.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:41 AM   #4 (permalink)

From Obama to strippers, I love the diversity of this show.

Great episode.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:33 AM   #5 (permalink)

My favorite episode thus far.
Old 11-06-2008, 12:14 PM   #6 (permalink)

for my bachelor party, my friends found it funny to get me a lapdance with the nastiest chic at the strip joint. It was a private room, so I didn't see her before I got in. When I walked in, she took all her clothes off and started dancing. I told her to get dressed and walked the fuck out of the room, only to find out that my friends hadn't even paid for it, so I had to at the bouncer's request. They more than made it up later getting me a few songs with one really hot one ... When I was leaving, I saw the first girl, she was the coatcheck lady that my buddies had conviced to dance for me ...
Ah ... bachelor parties!
Old 11-06-2008, 12:22 PM   #7 (permalink)

Even though Obama did win there is still racism and there already have been a shitload of threats against Obama. I forget who was saying what, but some things just won't change.

The arrests Monday in an alleged neo-Nazi assassination plot against Sen. Barack Obama involve one of a handful of serious threats against the Democratic presidential candidate, federal law enforcement sources tell ABC News.

The officials say Obama has been the target of well over 500 threats, most of which are not taken seriously.
But in an estimated dozen or so cases, the threat was considered serious enough that law enforcement agents were assigned to track down suspects.
Threats of violence, harsh invective, language such as "get rid of" or "kill" or "eliminate" are all considered triggers for possible investigation, officials say.
But in only a handful of cases, did the threat, after being run down by United States Secret Service, have the elements that warranted it to be taken extremely seriously.
The methamphetamine-fueled plot against Obama that surfaced during the Democratic convention in Denver is considered by law enforcement officials to be a good example of the kind of ill-conceived, unlikely-to-succeed threat that nevertheless involved high-powered rifles and disguises.
It was only because of a traffic stop arrest that the plot was discovered, authorities say.
In the case of today's arrests in Crockett County, Tennessee, it was a burglary in progress run that led law enforcement to uncover the twisted plan to assassinate Obama.

Officials said the two Tennessee men arrested, Daniel Cowart and Paul Schlesselman, told the Secret Service they first planned to kill 102 African Americans and then "dress in all white tuxedos and wear top hats during the assassination attempt" of Obama. Authorities say both men have strong racist views and met on the internet through the website of a white supremacist neo-Nazi group called the Supreme White Alliance (SWA).
Morris Dees, the founder of the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) in Alabama, says that the "extremely violent skin head" group has chapters now in six states and a couple of foreign countries. "They believe there is going to be an uprising of white people in American," said Dees, "and if they can kill Obama, it will bring on the white revolution."
The Supreme White Alliance Responds
In response to SPLC claims that Cowart and Schlesslman are tied to the SWA, SWA issued a statement saying, "The Southern Poverty Law Center has lied again. Stating on their website that the two young men arrested yesterday
In a few cases that the Secret Service has investigated, one individual has written hundreds of threat letters in an effort to capture the candidate's attention, officials say.

In another case dismissed as not serious, the individual making the threat tried to repeatedly call the director of the Secret Service to register the threat.

Officials say there have been far fewer threats against Republican presidential candidate Sen. John McCain.

Each candidate has a security detail of equal size, considered a "vice-presidential level" size, according to law enforcement officials. Secret Service agents are augmented by a heavy presence of state and local police, but in uniform and undercover.
Old 11-06-2008, 12:26 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
"dress in all white tuxedos and wear top hats during the assassination attempt" of Obama

... you stay classy San Diego
Old 11-06-2008, 12:42 PM   #9 (permalink)

I was at a strip club with the Word Whore and she told the stripper giving a lap dance to one of the other guys "GO bring us some ATTRACTIVE women!".
Old 11-06-2008, 12:49 PM   #10 (permalink)

HA!

This is by far the funniest episode I've ever listened to!!!