Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 11-06-2008, 10:38 PM   #21 (permalink)

So I take it y'all like to see boobs.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:22 AM   #22 (permalink)

Awesome show. Keith's strip club adventures was hilarious.

Jesse Joyce can go suck the sweat off a dead man's balls - our Queen is the sex (and an extremely cost-effective hood ornament). If Britain was bully of the world it was because it needed bullying. Sure, we were assholes, but that just makes your absurd, retarded, alcoholic nation of beggars and whores even more pathetic for being dominated by us. Fuck you in your enormous squirley eye sockets. I don't even know why you get so excited about the British, you're not even real Irish! Didn't you get the memo? You're out of the club for quitting the booze. Weak.

We were thinking of returning the north to Ireland. After Joyce's comments we've decided to hold on to it - even though it smells and costs us money.

Fuck you very much

Britain

PS. downloaded Joyce to the World from iTunes. Quite brilliant.

Last edited by Badger; 11-07-2008 at 06:22 AM.
Old 11-07-2008, 05:37 AM   #23 (permalink)

CHEEMMMEEEEDDDDYYYY
Old 11-07-2008, 05:45 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger View Post

Jesse Joyce can go suck the sweat off a dead man's balls - our Queen is the sex (and an extremely cost-effective hood ornament). If Britain was bully of the world it was because it needed bullying. Sure, we were assholes, but that just makes your absurd, retarded, alcoholic nation of beggars and whores even more pathetic for being dominated by us. Fuck you in your enormous squirley eye sockets. I don't even know why you get so excited about the British, you're not even real Irish! Didn't you get the memo? You're out of the club for quitting the booze. Weak.

We were thinking of returning the north to Ireland. After Joyce's comments we've decided to hold on to it - even though it smells and costs us money.

Fuck you very much

Britain

I lol'd
Old 11-07-2008, 06:10 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganLeigh View Post
So I take it y'all like to see boobs.
Correct.

What I also would love to see is a 3d picture of Keith's asshole-ish belly button encounter.
Old 11-07-2008, 06:53 AM   #26 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger View Post

Fuck you very much

Britain

Oh, man that joke about the japanese guy saying erection day caught me off-guard. that was a nice geek-joke (because there are no l's in japanese so they replace them with r's for those who'd like to know).

Truly masterful and hillarious. I had to rewind and listen to it twice. that along with Chemda's laughter made it more funny the second time
Old 11-07-2008, 09:04 AM   #27 (permalink)

the magic shop comment made me laugh! I am white and my Dad refers to the Salon as the Miracle Workers. So when I call home and Mom is at the salon she is at the Miracle Workers.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:11 AM   #28 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Does Jesse not understand that pretty much every President that someone has tried to assassinate was elected? How is that an argument?

Also, President's are the luckiest people on Earth:

List of United States presidential assassination attempts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 11-07-2008, 11:10 AM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by starscream View Post
Does Jesse not understand that pretty much every President that someone has tried to assassinate was elected? How is that an argument?

Also, President's are the luckiest people on Earth:

List of United States presidential assassination attempts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"January 30, 1835: At the Capitol Building, a house painter named Richard Lawrence aimed two flintlock pistols at the President, but both misfired, one of them while Lawrence stood within 13 feet (4 m) of Jackson and the other at point-blank range.[1] Lawrence was apprehended after Jackson beat him down with a cane. Lawrence was found not guilty by reason of insanity and confined to a mental institution until his death in 1861."

How embarassing for the would-be-assassin.
Old 11-07-2008, 11:46 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by motownguy View Post
"January 30, 1835: At the Capitol Building, a house painter named Richard Lawrence aimed two flintlock pistols at the President, but both misfired, one of them while Lawrence stood within 13 feet (4 m) of Jackson and the other at point-blank range.[1] Lawrence was apprehended after Jackson beat him down with a cane. Lawrence was found not guilty by reason of insanity and confined to a mental institution until his death in 1861."

How embarassing for the would-be-assassin.
Man I was reading that one with Lawrence beating him with the cane and the Teddy Roosevelt how he gave the speech after being shot in the chest. Old time presidents were straight gangsta.