Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 11-07-2008, 07:30 PM   #21 (permalink)

Patrice is the best.
I always laugh the hardest when she's on.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:30 PM   #22 (permalink)

I'm sure I'll regret this in the morning . . .

As a proud Alaskan, I gotta call you guys out on the Palin bashin'.

Now I know it's funny (and it's a comedy show), and she's an easy target right now, but that Lady was a bomb Governor, there was a reason she was the Most Popular Governor In The Country, and it wasn't just our high rate of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

She whipped Exxon's ass, when the Fed's just bend over and spread farther for them. She cleaned out most of the corruption in state Government, and did it with a Bipartisan Coalition. These guys actually called themselves the Corrupt Bastards Club, had hats made up and everything. She's going to get our natural gas pipeline built, which will drop your gas prices, when the old white guy Republicans couldn't do it. In short, she was the shit for us, and we will happily take her back.

That being said, she did look like an idiot on TV, and I can't blame people in the lower 48 from swallowing what the (ratings paid) media wants them to think. The crap that spineless, hiding behind anonymous, trying to make sure they get a job next election, aides are putting out is just retarded. Doesn't know Africa is a continent? Give me a fucking break. We do have TV up here, and even this hick from the sticks can read.

FYI I voted for Obama, 'cause I was voting for President, not VP, and besides the Republicans are just pissing me the fuck off right now.

Sorry to get all political and shit, I love the show, I love Patrice! The town I grew up in, a vast metropolis of 300 people, had all of one black person, she educates me every time she is on. Who knew hair was such high drama?
Old 11-07-2008, 08:56 PM   #23 (permalink)

Hairdresser in question
haridresser.gif
Old 11-07-2008, 09:15 PM   #24 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Fatty2times yaps: "Palin is an easy target right now, but that Lady was a bomb Governor, there was a reason she was the Most Popular Governor In The Country..."

In no way was she the most popular governor in the country. Don't quote you're silly snow-covered papers.

You just reelected corrupt Senator Ted Stevens for Christ's sake... Are your brains frozen?

"She's going to get our natural gas pipeline built, which will drop your gas prices, when the old white guy Republicans couldn't do it."

She sure is a Maverick! Nothing shady going on with that pipeline?

"That being said, she did look like an idiot on TV, and I can't blame people in the lower 48 from swallowing what the (ratings paid) media wants them to think."

The media MADE her look dumb? They edited her words together?

"Sorry to get all political and shit."

Forgiven. Look where you live. That'd make anyone insane.

"I grew up in, a vast metropolis of 300 people, had all of one black person, she educates me every time she is on. Who knew hair was such high drama?"

And who knew Africa was it's own continent...
Old 11-07-2008, 09:46 PM   #25 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

"Oh I didn't know we was gonna party." That girl rules very, very fuggin much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleJ View Post
Nah, biggest loser always makes me want chocolate.
Yeah, ain't it fucked up? I only had to listen to interviews with the Supersize Me dude to get the baddest jonesing for sum-a-dem stringy fries and three or four cheese burgers.
Old 11-08-2008, 01:35 AM   #26 (permalink)

HOLY SHIT .. don't fux with patrice.. Alaska.. eek how u spell that state.. that saving USA from us.. lol
Old 11-08-2008, 07:12 AM   #27 (permalink)
mkl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
In no way was she the most popular governor in the country. Don't quote you're silly snow-covered papers.

To be fair, she really did have the highest approval rating of any governor in the country. This was before McCain picked her, before she was even mentioned as being considered.

Of course, trooper gate, and her run as VP have made her approval ratings drop. Also approval ratings are just polls, so they can be wrong.
Old 11-08-2008, 12:45 PM   #28 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Yes, approval rating by each state. That means nothing. They have have snow cones for brains.
Old 11-09-2008, 05:44 AM   #29 (permalink)

with sarah palin y'll be growing corn with gatorade *

That joe 6pac doesn't know were or what is Africa or the name of one of the several major supreme court cases.. it should not serve him as excuse, but is excusable. He most likely knows about his life and works to know about his job.

Sarah Palin was chosen by Alaskans to make informed decisions, she is payed for that, spends taxpayers money in advisers for that, has freedom/budget to choose and surround himself with informed advisers for that. That: making informed decisions; being informed. But no.. She chooses (chooses!!) to be ignorant.

I don't know what is more scary with this Sarah Palin character:
- Alaskan political class allowing her to run and get governorship ?
- Alaskans voting for her ?
- McCain politics/team proposing her to a place 1 step away from presidency ?
- 47% American voters voting in a team with her 1 step away from presidency ?
- 66% of republican voters thinking she's the best choice to run for presidency ?

.... who, in this path, is using his brain? Do they all choose to be ignorant?

With or without Obama America is becoming a scary country.

--
* See the movie Idiocracy (2006)

Last edited by Leixes; 11-09-2008 at 05:46 AM. Reason: grammar
Old 11-09-2008, 06:26 AM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leixes View Post
With or without Obama America is becoming a scary country.
Boo! America just became cool again.

No longer will Americans overseas have to pretend they're Canadian to avoid ridicule. Frabjous day!

USA! USA! USA!

Last edited by Badger; 11-09-2008 at 06:44 AM.