Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 11-10-2008, 06:35 PM   #41 (permalink)

What kind of moron pokes the bear TWICE !?

Yup, like I said, Palin sure did look like an idiot on TV. Just wanted to let you know that there is another side (surprisingly intelligent and successful) you might not have known about. No skin off my nose either way, except that you're wrong

I guess some people just liked the billions that Stevens was pulling in every year. Me, I couldn't bring myself to vote for a felon who can't even vote himself. Plus the guy is almost 90, if he's not senile yet it won't be long . . .
The real reason people voted for him is a special election and a filibuster proof Senate.

Some people like to live in the city, surrounded by concrete and pollution and LOTS of other people. Of course you're also close to any amenity you might want, and there is actually some culture around. Some people like to live a little closer to nature, on their own land that you can't even see a neighbor from, with a little elbow room, and be self sufficient. Open the door and you get views to die for, and wildlife wandering through your back yard. You can do just about whatever you want, just be willing to deal with the consequences yourself, the nearest cop is 70 miles away. I can snow machine out my yard and go all day. Sweet livin' !

Oh, and my state just wrote me a check for $3,200.00 just for living where other people vacation, and I get one every year. Soooo, um, Yay Palin.

I've blathered on enough to give you plenty of material I'm sure. Feel free to piss in my face now . . .
*slinking away quietly to cash his check*
Old 11-11-2008, 12:14 AM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty2times View Post
I guess some people just liked the billions that Stevens was pulling in every year. Me, I couldn't bring myself to vote for a felon who can't even vote himself. Plus the guy is almost 90, if he's not senile yet it won't be long . . .
Hmmm. I didn't even think of that. I never thought to check if he cast a vote. I wonder if they stopped him?

Quote:
The real reason people voted for him is a special election and a filibuster proof Senate.
Oh please. Nobody I know here in Fairbanks that voted for Stevens cared about a filibuster proof Senate. It doesn't matter if he's in the majority or minority, the guy knows how to work the system and that's what gets him re-elected each year.

Quote:
Oh, and my state just wrote me a check for $3,200.00 just for living where other people vacation, and I get one every year. Soooo, um, Yay Palin.
Didn't have anything to do with Palin. The Legislature voted on that option. They could have just as easily chosen not to add the extra $1200 energy rebate. Palin did get it delivered a month early though so that was nice. I paid off a credit card with it.

Quote:
I've blathered on enough to give you plenty of material I'm sure. Feel free to piss in my face now . . .
Dude, let 'em think we're a bunch of idiots up here. With any luck it will keep 'em from coming up and getting in the way. I haven't staked my gold claim yet and I don't need the extra competition.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:58 PM   #43 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger View Post
Patrice and The Salon Chair of Doooooom...

(*apologies in advance to Patrice )

The only way this would be any better is if she was standing up from the chair, pointing towards the Carribian girl and screaming.

The fire one was awesome, though.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 10:04 PM   #44 (permalink)

funny show, it carried me half way across PA on I 80 laughing most of the way
Old 11-12-2008, 06:02 AM   #45 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjf View Post
funny show, it carried me half way across PA on I 80 laughing most of the way
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

welcome to the forums
Old 11-12-2008, 07:12 PM   #46 (permalink)

Thanks glad to be here
Nothing like a nice warm welcome
Old 11-13-2008, 02:07 PM   #47 (permalink)

o No no no Patrice. you dont pay $50 to get your hair done I know at least 5 places in Brooklyn that do a great job for $25-35. And I dont mean to diss you or any thing but i've seen pictures of you and me and my friends hair look way better then yours.
Old 11-13-2008, 02:16 PM   #48 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlNextDoor View Post
o No no no Patrice. you dont pay $50 to get your hair done I know at least 5 places in Brooklyn that do a great job for $25-35. And I dont mean to diss you or any thing but i've seen pictures of you and me and my friends hair look way better then yours.
Oh no you di'ent!!!!
Old 11-13-2008, 06:28 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapist View Post
Oh no you di'ent!!!!
O yes I did (*snap* *snap*)
Old 11-13-2008, 06:39 PM   #50 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Let's see.