Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 11-19-2008, 03:37 PM   #21 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I have a totally different experience when getting my annual pap, but it's for a special reason.

I had ovarian cancer when I was 14 (turning 15). So the process is get my blood taken at a special part of the hospital, check in at the Cancer clinic. Once I'm called they take my weight, then I sit in a room with the nurse who's been seeing me since the beginning. She just askes me if anything new is up. Then she leaves, I strip and put the Johnny on. OBGYN and med student come in; they take turns checking me (it’s a teaching hospital). That’s what I hate the most... TWO people up in there. But I never have to talk to these people; only goes as far as “Hi, how are you”.

So getting a piece of metal and random stranger’s fingers shoved up my vag and my ass is quite normal to me now. I wonder if this is how a prostitute feels when she (if) goes to get checked for the HIV?

We also here in Canada have a Health Card (get into the hospital free card). This has all my basic info on it and the only thing they double check is my address. Do they have a system like this in the US?

Hey another question to the females: do you rather a guy or a girl GYNO? I personally prefer a woman because they’re a hell of a lot more gentle then men. Yet my friend’s mother would never, ever get checked by a female (something to do with thinking they’re a dyke).
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 03:39 PM   #22 (permalink)

This episode was a little weird for me because I haven't yet encountered someone as similar to myself as Mike the intern. I am a fairly quiet person or not very outgoing as I'd like to be. When he said how he felt about college and he wanted to be a chef I realized for the first time that there is someone who I somewhat see myself in. Maybe it happens to everyone, I don't know, but it was a little weird.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:57 PM   #23 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiggy View Post
Hey another question to the females: do you rather a guy or a girl GYNO? I personally prefer a woman because they’re a hell of a lot more gentle then men. Yet my friend’s mother would never, ever get checked by a female (something to do with thinking they’re a dyke).

Mine's gotta be female. And does your friends mom really think that lesbians go through a babillion hours of school so they can look at vaginas all day? That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. If anyone was stupid enough to do that, wouldn't you assume it would be a man?
People are dumb.
Old 11-19-2008, 04:02 PM   #24 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk'n View Post
Mine's gotta be female. And does your friends mom really think that lesbians go through a babillion hours of school so they can look at vaginas all day? That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. If anyone was stupid enough to do that, wouldn't you assume it would be a man?
People are dumb.
My thoughts exactly! As long as they have qualifications it shouldn't matter. I also can't believe when I hear woman who refused to be touched by men of different race.
Old 11-19-2008, 04:19 PM   #25 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
My thoughts exactly! As long as they have qualifications it shouldn't matter. I also can't believe when I hear woman who refused to be touched by men of different race.
OMG!
Don't let them touch me! I don't want to catch the 'black' or worse.. the 'GAY'!

What year is this again? Sheesh!
Old 11-19-2008, 04:28 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk'n View Post
OMG!
Don't let them touch me! I don't want to catch the 'black' or worse.. the 'GAY'!

What year is this again? Sheesh!
I know I don't want to catch the gay.
Old 11-19-2008, 04:46 PM   #27 (permalink)

I've never had any probes in "uncomfortable" places tho I could imagine...

And as for catching "the gay" I just heard a program on podcast from Austrailia about "Ex-gay" programs down there, where the church tries to re-train gays to be straight, it was crazy! I'm sure there's things like that here in North America, but I've never heard of them.
Old 11-19-2008, 05:11 PM   #28 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
I had both male and female gynos and I actually prefer the guys. The female one was very distant, bossy and not really gentle - more like "I know this can't hurt because I have the same parts down there so suck it up".
I will stay with the same doc as long as I feel that they are competent and nice to me so I don't expect to change to a female one anytime soon.
Old 11-19-2008, 05:32 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
And I am sorry to hear that Chemda has such a tough time at the doctor. It makes me really glad that for me its just a mildly anoying 10 Minute once a year event "hi how are you? Anything changed in your health status since last year? - pants off - insides exam - pants on - top off - boobies exam - top on - out the door". The worst thing so far was getting an internal ultrasound and that is just way to similar to a Dildo and I really can't look my doc in the eyes afterwards
I've had that done twice. The first time my boyfriend was in the room and we kept giggling at each other and the nurse got mad at me and told me that it was not a game and sent him out, which really sucked because then I didn't have any stress relief and I felt awful and alone while she kept stabbing me in the cunt and jamming it around like a joystick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
For those who are nervous, don't go to planned parenthood
Agreed. If you can avoid it, do not go to the Planned Parenthood ever, for anything. I was so broke as a teen that I went there for years until I got insurance of my own. The only good Planned Parenthood I've ever been to was in Pasadena, California, and that's because they aren't affiliated with Planned Parenthood National, they're their own entity. I just remember the first time I got a gyno exam from the nurse practitioner at my college. I didn't know that the experience could be so nice. I was literally amazed.

I remember one time at PP, I swore to the nurse that the speculum was pinching me, and all she said was "I don't see anything" in a nasty tone and proceeded to stab me in the cervix with the swab while I whimpered in pain.
Old 11-19-2008, 06:37 PM   #30 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

GYNO pole is needed. Hold on... that sounded weird.