Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 11-20-2008, 08:25 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina View Post
I missed the intro and thought that Ray was Matt for the first 20 mins.
You should probably get the "left" button on your iPod fixed.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 08:44 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bithead View Post
You should probably get the "left" button on your iPod fixed.
I'm a busy girl. I don't have time for rewinding. Also, I just assumed Ray was Matt and let it go until he wasn't saying Matt things and I got confused.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:40 PM   #23 (permalink)

Sorry, I already called dibsies on Anderson Cooper.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:22 AM   #24 (permalink)

the word "twat" is obscene.

one of their better shows since Newsy's nice voice was joining in with Ray, Keith and Chemda

and the picture of newsy's twat...well: judge for yourselves.
Old 11-21-2008, 09:24 AM   #25 (permalink)

Location: The thriving metropolis of Green Cove Springs, Florida ('burbs of J-ville)
Perhaps Spooky shouldn't really be thought as an authority on Jacksonville Florida. Having lived in both Pensacola and Jacksonville (as well as St Pete and Miami). Jacksonville has many things going for it beaches (I prefer Pensacola beaches, the only thing I can think of positive), second largest city in the U.S., second to Anchorage, the Jaguars (a plus or minus? you decide) and I just filled up for 1.90/gal.
I freqent the Comedy Zone almost weekly, I look forward to Ray's next visit.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:35 AM   #26 (permalink)
Dom

I met Newsy briefly during the London show. Had I heard this show beforehand, I would have let him have his way with me
Old 11-21-2008, 03:19 PM   #27 (permalink)
tga

I find it's a lot more interesting for myself personally to hang out with both straight and gay guys. It's good to get different points of view and well, I don't care about my friend's sexuality cause I shouldn't hope they care about mine. I remember when I came out, it was important to me that I made some gay friends. I think it was that wanting to belong thing or something or at least talking to someone about guys that wouldn't think it was cute that I was gay like a lot of my girl friends did. Over time growing up, it doesn't matter to me so much anymore but I think that is cause I have been fortunate enough to have forged really good friendships with gay men.

I remember drunkingly asking Newsy about this straight boy thing and I do understand where he is coming from. Everyone has their thing which is cool. The one thing I said though "I find hanging out with gay guys and going to gay clubs - it's so much easier to get laid."

For me, fuck the conquest - I want to get laid. Gay guys are easier.

I thought it was cool to hear you all talking so frankly about gay sex and all. I found myself answering the questions in my head and Newsy stating the answer. Well Done to Newsy for being so frank and honest to such a "hetrosexual show".

btw - Nice cock Newsy! Wow.

What does KATG stand for? Kill All The Gays!?
Old 11-21-2008, 03:31 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tga View Post
I find it's a lot more interesting for myself personally to hang out with both straight and gay guys. It's good to get different points of view and well, I don't care about my friend's sexuality cause I shouldn't hope they care about mine. I remember when I came out, it was important to me that I made some gay friends. I think it was that wanting to belong thing or something or at least talking to someone about guys that wouldn't think it was cute that I was gay like a lot of my girl friends did. Over time growing up, it doesn't matter to me so much anymore but I think that is cause I have been fortunate enough to have forged really good friendships with gay men.

I remember drunkingly asking Newsy about this straight boy thing and I do understand where he is coming from. Everyone has their thing which is cool. The one thing I said though "I find hanging out with gay guys and going to gay clubs - it's so much easier to get laid."

For me, fuck the conquest - I want to get laid. Gay guys are easier.

I thought it was cool to hear you all talking so frankly about gay sex and all. I found myself answering the questions in my head and Newsy stating the answer. Well Done to Newsy for being so frank and honest to such a "hetrosexual show".

btw - Nice cock Newsy! Wow.
It make sense. I think it's just my immediate world right now. I'm not much into the bar scene. (Either straight or gay.)

I tried going to the LGBTU at the University and they just seemed to want to talk about being gay and doing "gay" things together. Instead of doing activites which would positively spread the word about the gay community on campus, they did things like get drunk and host a drag show.

When hanging out with my gay friends, I feel much more compelled to act or behave in a certain way. As if I might not fit in otherwise.

Sure, I'm the "gay" one when I hang out with my straight friends. But that's where it all ends. They don't pressure me into behaving in any particular way. They understand that I like girls as well as guys and are very "live and let live."
Old 11-21-2008, 04:58 PM   #29 (permalink)

So the whole episode is spawned by a picture of one of the guest's penis and we don't get to see it? FAIL.

Old 11-21-2008, 05:05 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnightJared View Post
So the whole episode is spawned by a picture of one of the guest's penis and we don't get to see it? FAIL.

If you go to ALL SHOWS and look at the pictures...the thumbnail says explicit.

I got to see his penis.