Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 12-03-2008, 05:38 PM   #41 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I like busting Jesse's balls with the rest of you, but I was at that dinner, and, based on the meal, using I instead of me was correct. (It was pasta with hummus and cheese appetizers.)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:59 PM   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I like busting Jesse's balls with the rest of you, but I was at that dinner, and, based on the meal, using I instead of me was correct. (It was pasta with hummus and cheese appetizers.)
Ah yes, the dangling hummus and cheese participle rule.
Old 12-03-2008, 06:01 PM   #43 (permalink)

soccer shorts and boxing

just listened to shows #'s 848 and 849. just a couple things...

Adam Carolla trained Jimmy Kimmel as a boxer.

I think the reason the soccer players are dropping their shorts is so that the goalie can't see the ball when kicked. The shorts are long.

It's been a few shows since then so you may have mentioned that already.
Old 12-04-2008, 06:43 AM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Keith, I think your man-crush on Jesse is clouding your judgment here.
Old 12-05-2008, 07:07 PM   #45 (permalink)

I was once on a flight that kind of dealt with what was mentioned. In coach with me was Ted Kennedy, who is a fairly well known senator. A few people went and said hi to him, but no big deal. However, in first class was a brother (of the brown dress, religious order, rope belt variety). There were plenty of seats in coach but apparently that whole vow of poverty thing doesn't count when it's not your money.

As a half-gay myself I really don't see why the whole EHarmony thing is such a big deal. There are a ton of dating sights for all kinds of people. Everything isn't for everyone. The only issue I disagree with was them taking people's money. Essentially, if you were/are gay or married they would have you fill everything out and charge your credit card and then tell you that you were denied. Now that's shady. If you're not going to provide someone a service you shouldn't take their money for it. I had a psychology professor in college who was doing some study on how people present themselves on networking/dating sites. He went to EHarmony and truthfully stated that he was married because a) he was and b) because he wasn't trying to actually date people. Well, EHarmony took his money and then refused him access to the site.
Old 12-05-2008, 07:14 PM   #46 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

This made me also think about why, as a gay person, you'd want to support a site you deem homophobic. You're demanding your right to give them money?
Old 12-05-2008, 07:28 PM   #47 (permalink)

Keith, I was agreeing with you before. I was just trying to point out the one fucked up thing that EHarmony did do. I was mainly trying to point out that their are gay people who agree with you on the concept of everything not being for everybody. I'm hardly going to sue Manhunt (a site for gay dudes) because I can't join. I don't think that they're homophobic. They have every right to not let people on their site. I just think it's silly that they take people's money without providing the service that people are paying for. They should just say up front that they don't accept applications from gays or married people. It's like the people on Ebay that sell photos of something instead of the real item. They say, even though it's in fine print, that you're not really getting the item. But since they do mention it, it's fine. If EHarmony had done that, I'd be fine with them keeping everyone's money. However, once people knew about how EHarmony did things, they were dumb to give them their money.

Last edited by devrim; 12-08-2008 at 07:13 PM. Reason: had something to add
Old 12-06-2008, 09:18 PM   #48 (permalink)

Jesse Joyce On Jay Leno

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachaelBachael View Post
I just saw jesse joyce on jay leno tonight! They were doing something with all of the comedians from the comedy festival in vegas. he "handed" off the mic to penn (or teller, who ever the tall one is). I couldn't hear what he said because it was on mute, but i thought it was pretty cool. anyone got a video of it?
Video of Jesse on Leno at:

NBC Video Rewind

The segment starts after the first commercial break (12:25)
Jesse is on at 15:34 in.
Old 12-14-2008, 01:39 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_Scagnetti View Post
I'm a little surprised that nobody else caught Jesse's GRAMMATICAL ERROR in this show!
"I know that they just had fucking dinner with my girlfriend and I the other day." -- 1:32:07
Of course, it should be "...with my girlfriend and me..."

Just sayin'
I hate that one too Al. I don't usually listen to Jesse's shows because I can't make it to the end of one without wanting to SMASH SOME SHIT!

Anyways... the Me/I stuff fucks me most when i see a picture of say, Amy and Sue. The caption reads, "Amy and I." and i can't help but ask, " Amy and I WHAT?!"

Don't GET me started on THEN vs. THAN!
Old 12-14-2008, 01:43 PM   #50 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlNextDoor View Post
I've wanted to be a Prostitute since I was a little girl. Not the walking on the street whore but the Elliot Spitzer kinda whore. I think the thing is with these women is it’s not about the sex it’s about the money. They are like strippers in the since that the don’t see the ugly fat guy that walks in they see the money he will pay.

And they don’t show the prices on Cathouse because the girls make up the prices as they go along. Denise only really fucks the blondes and the girls welcome it because if you Denise’s girl you get perks. They had a whole show about it in the past.
$$$$$$$$$$

Dudes are total retards. Good for you ma'am.