Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 12-22-2008, 01:45 AM   #31 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatpopsicle View Post
Alcoholism is a disease....... yeah right, I must be hard to have the disease where you like to be drunk more then being productive

hey I know there are people that drink too much. but that's because they like being drunk a lot. and you are supposed to like being drunk. That is what alcohol is supposed to do. Chemda has the fucking disease if you ask me.

wahhhhh it's not my fault I can't drink like a normal person I was born with some Inefficiency that was beyond my control. wahhhh wahhh

you are just too weak minded to know when to stop drinking even though drinking is fun.

on that note, Jesse is a funny asshole and my second favorite guest, just a whinny bitch about booze.
I hate to do this but I'm going to have to agree to an extent. Theres a big difference between disease and addiction in my book.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 02:28 AM   #32 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pala View Post
I hate to do this but I'm going to have to agree to an extent. Theres a big difference between disease and addiction in my book.
I think of addiction as being like an allergy rather than a disease.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:52 PM   #33 (permalink)

funiest joke EVER

researchers solicited people around the world to contribute jokes as well as judge them. At the conclusion of the experiment, the scientists had evaluated over 40,000 submitted jokes and tallied nearly 2 million votes... here is da winner...

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says, "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says, "OK, now what?"

see keith; it is a story not a giggidie gooo cornball one liner. Bill Cosby is still funny, go pudding.