Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 12-20-2008, 03:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

869: The O-Word

"You can have some of my butt."

www.RayDevito.net
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 07:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

The thing Ray was talking about that they inject you with for an x-ray or CAT scan is a contrast dye. It allows soft tissue to show up on scans more easily. You can feel it as it travels through your circulatory system. It gives you a strange warm and tingly feeling. I had it done several times in the past couple years as part of my cancer treatments. I love the sensation.
Old 12-20-2008, 08:30 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
The thing Ray was talking about that they inject you with for an x-ray or CAT scan is a contrast dye. It allows soft tissue to show up on scans more easily. You can feel it as it travels through your circulatory system. It gives you a strange warm and tingly feeling. I had it done several times in the past couple years as part of my cancer treatments. I love the sensation.
I also had that a few years back (went to the hospital for mysterious abdominal pains-turn'd out to be an intestinal blockage {i really had to poo :P} but anyways.... I found that sensation so creepy as you feel it moving through you. It also made me shake out on the table which i guess is one of the reactions you can have to it....
In 5th grade I got kicked by my horse in the gut (bruised muh liver) and i needed a CAT scan.. but then they made me drink the stuff. It seemed like a warm glass of soap to me..again not nice.
Old 12-20-2008, 08:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brend_duh View Post
I also had that a few years back (went to the hospital for mysterious abdominal pains-turn'd out to be an intestinal blockage {i really had to poo :P} but anyways.... I found that sensation so creepy as you feel it moving through you. It also made me shake out on the table which i guess is one of the reactions you can have to it....
In 5th grade I got kicked by my horse in the gut (bruised muh liver) and i needed a CAT scan.. but then they made me drink the stuff. It seemed like a warm glass of soap to me..again not nice.
That stuff you had to drink sounds like barium. They use that when they have to scan your digestive system. I had to drink a liter of that stuff before one of my scans. It was extremely difficult as it had the consistency of snot. It took me about 45 minutes to force it all down.
Old 12-20-2008, 10:49 AM   #5 (permalink)

bruiim is also use when drilling wells it is added to the water that cools the drill bit head helps keep the hole or shaft from caving in.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:18 AM   #6 (permalink)

"keith u r a fuckin stereo typing dick, and "the girl" your nothing but a dick sucker to kieth, who is a dick, so basically hes a double dick and you suck the dick of a dick...."

I burst out laughing so loud when Keith read this comment. Youtube fuckwits are great.
Old 12-20-2008, 05:39 PM   #7 (permalink)

I also had contrast dye injected to get a CAT scan. It's the weirdest sensation, they told me that I'd feel a metallic taste in my mouth and that my 'genital area' would feel warm.... that felt oddly good.
As a side note, the day before the scan I had to drink a gallon of this stuff to clear my intestinal system, it tasted like sea water, and it made my poo turn literarly into a watery substance... nothing fun about shitting water all night.
Old 12-20-2008, 06:15 PM   #8 (permalink)

Yeah, the stuff is Barium. Stuff is gross, had to drink it down when I was younger. I don't remember the after effects as far as shit and whatnot, or mabals.

Also, did anybody else think Ray was Newsy when the prayer first started?
Old 12-20-2008, 06:20 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokkratez View Post
Yeah, the stuff is Barium. Stuff is gross, had to drink it down when I was younger. I don't remember the after effects as far as shit and whatnot, or mabals.

Also, did anybody else think Ray was Newsy when the prayer first started?
I also thought it was newsy! they sound very similar, I was already dreading another round of 'the intern bitch slapped me!'
Old 12-21-2008, 01:57 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
That stuff you had to drink sounds like barium. They use that when they have to scan your digestive system. I had to drink a liter of that stuff before one of my scans. It was extremely difficult as it had the consistency of snot. It took me about 45 minutes to force it all down.
Oh Christ, yeah, I had to drink that stuff too, when they tested me for acid reflux. Stuff is served in Hell, I'm certain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial_x View Post
"keith u r a fuckin stereo typing dick, and "the girl" your nothing but a dick sucker to kieth, who is a dick, so basically hes a double dick and you suck the dick of a dick...."

I burst out laughing so loud when Keith read this comment. Youtube fuckwits are great.
I can't help but think it was a regular human--that is just too clever to come from the brain-juice of your standard fuckwit.