Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 01-14-2009, 02:16 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajizzle View Post
Brother Love has a tendency to take advantage of women with major issues (addicts, suicidal girls, etc.) since they present another opportunity for an easy lay. I have zero respect for that sort of thing.
What else are they good for?

Quote:
Maybe I'm just a big pussy, but when I think of the possibility that I'll have a daughter some day who could have to deal with preying horndogs like Brother Love, it pisses me off.

Why, do you plan on touching her inappropriately or verbally abusing her in such a way that she will end up with these tendencies? According to you, those are the types guys like him prey on.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 05:41 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
I have no problem with casual sex, especially when both parties are totally cool with the casual part of it, but Brother Love's level of promiscuity just kind of grosses me out. A slut's a slut, and Brother Love is a slut. Also, I could be wrong, but I get the feeling Brother Love has a tendency to take advantage of women with major issues (addicts, suicidal girls, etc.) since they present another opportunity for an easy lay. I have zero respect for that sort of thing.

Maybe I'm just a big pussy, but when I think of the possibility that I'll have a daughter some day who could have to deal with preying horndogs like Brother Love, it pisses me off.
I don't get the sense that Brother Love tricks women into bed with him. Unless I am wrong, these women are going into bed willingly. I don't really believe he preys on the weaker women. And I would think he were nothing but a player if he didn't admit to real relationships every now and then. But for a guy like him who is always on the move, that's the life he chooses, and I can't fault him for it. If he were careless and didn't use condoms, he would get everything he deserved.

And I have to tell you, I have met men who are FAR more predatory than Brother Love is. I would much rather run into a guy like Brother Love, who wants to have a good time and will be happy IF he manages to have sex too, than a guy who only wants to have sex and is fortunate to encounter a good time along with it.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:24 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokkratez View Post
What I thought was interesting is nobody picked up on BTK's name when he was calling women sluts.

BTK killed a lot of women: Dennis Rader - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That caught my attention too. I zoned out while doing paperwork and had to rewind to make sure they weren't talking about Dennis.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:33 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial_x View Post
That caught my attention too. I zoned out while doing paperwork and had to rewind to make sure they weren't talking about Dennis.

Oh yeah, wasn't that guy a deacon too?
Old 01-15-2009, 11:51 AM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lattaland View Post
Oh yeah, wasn't that guy a deacon too?
He was a member of a church, i'm not too sure of the position. He was also on the Board of Zoning Appeals and the Animal Control Advisory Board in Sedgwick County and well as being an alarm systems installer and a Cub Scout leader.
Old 01-15-2009, 01:05 PM   #26 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial_x View Post
He was a member of a church, i'm not too sure of the position. He was also on the Board of Zoning Appeals and the Animal Control Advisory Board in Sedgwick County and well as being an alarm systems installer and a Cub Scout leader.
I'm pretty sure he did have some sort of official title at the church. Everyone in town knew and respected him, but that's what they always say about serial killers.
Old 01-17-2009, 08:58 AM   #27 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

For the record, the Bloody Southerner is quite tasty. I introduced myself and my co-workers to them at happy hour last night. Yum.
Old 01-17-2009, 01:22 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Maybe I'm just a big pussy
There is no maybe about it.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:35 PM   #29 (permalink)

the show is great and all,

but seriously. there's a(nother) math PhD student listening?
Old 01-29-2009, 04:26 AM   #30 (permalink)

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck YOU and welcome to the forums

and no, not a math student. that's why i went into music