Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 11-01-2008, 01:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

837: N.D.P.A.C.

"Good comedy is based on research."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 06:06 PM   #2 (permalink)

The cripple brigade is after you! Any chance I could get a copy of that letter so I can rip it, and the cripple brigade apart on my blog?
Old 11-01-2008, 06:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

CarissaWolf@hotmail.com

Hello Keith and the Girl,

Your commentary provides profound insight.

People who feel the need to use hate speech under the thinly disguised veil of humor offer nothing for the world other than a self-declaration that they are so low and worthless that they must employ verbal bullying in order to make them feel good about themselves. Keith and the Girl, you are barely capable of insulting people with disabilities. I pity you. I’m sad that I accidently ran across your shit on YouTube.
I feel sorry for you, Keith and the Girl, that you have so little self-actualization, humanity and compassion that you feel it necessary to waste your gift of speech (as slow and ignorant as it may be) by spilling worlds of hate towards those who suffer from Multiple Sclerosis.
Your so-called comedy proves that the Nazi-style hate that robbed the world of talent, passion, compassion and love is still alive and well in the smug and senseless minds of yourselves. Your mothers must be very proud that you sit around and make fun of people who, despite their disabilities, thrive, prevail and give joyously and selflessly to others. Montel Williams has the heart, the intelligence, the compassion and passion that you can only dream of possessing. So do thousands of others who suffer from MS.
Obviously you both live a narrow, unfulfilling, self-loathing life. Clearly your self-development was some how stunted. Without doubt, you are dim. How else could you explain such prejudiced, insulate, sickening and dull-witted rhetoric?
Cut the obtuse commentary. Get an education. Search for your heart. Hate and love are both contagious. Take your pick.

With pity,
Carissa Wolf

P.S. Keith and the Girl (How misogynous is that – your side kick doesn’t even have a name? Figures.), research shows that people with MS tend to be highly intelligent, educated, driven, giving, kind and, yes, beautiful. That's hardly the definition of an "asshole." The challenge of MS only makes them stronger and better.

P.P.S. You obviously do not even know what MS is. Good comedy is based on research. Obviously you have not done your homework but that’s only part of the reason that you are not funny. (You obviously have no talent and that’s why you have to resort to the free-for-all internet to broadcast your free shit. I listened to a sampling of your other commentary and sorry to say, it’s all shit. Shit for free.) Stop wasting your time. Spend your efforts being nice to people, volunteering, reading, learning, making the world a better place. I doubt that you will do that so I’ll fill you in: Multiple Sclerosis, by the way, is a horrific disease that strikes children, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters and friends. And unlike you, it does not discriminate. You can learn more with a simple web search. I’ll be sure to use the web to warn everyone what stupid hate-mongers you are.

P.P.P.S. I’m sure warm seats with your names on it awaits you in Hell, right next to your colleague in hate, Hitler. Again, your mothers must be very proud of your promising futures.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

October 31, 2008

Dear Keith and the Girl,

While we support your right to free speech, we are using our right to free speech to stand up and declare that your hate speech will not be tolerated. Verbal bullying is not funny. Hate speech is not comedy. Your cruel words have hurt and saddened many.
Your blatant and ignorant disregard for the feelings and dignity of the disabled, their friends and family will not go unnoticed. A global, web and press-based effort was launched by the American Coalition Against Hate Speech (ACAS) to bring attention to your unfortunate examples of hate rhetoric. A world-wide, grassroots network of web users and civil rights activists are employing internet resources to highlight your record of verbal assaults and bullying toward the physically and developmentally disabled. This effort includes contacting your advertisers and alerting them of a boycott of all products and organizations advertised on your website. Press releases were distributed to media critics, editors and pressrooms detailing the hate-filled content of your broadcasts and subsequent boycott. Past online press postings regarding your show will now contain comments from people who hold zero tolerance for hate speech. These comments implore the media to ignore your antics and others to boycott your advertisers. Any web-based research regarding your show will direct reporters and researchers to information about your hate-based content and the damage caused by your verbal assaults and intolerance.
Comedy is not cruel. Comedy provokes laughter. Sadly, you have chosen to harm. Regretfully, you have chosen a legacy of hate. Please remember that your choice of words determines how you will be remembered and regarded. You chose to be known for your senseless acts hate, not for your humorous talent.
We encourage you to retract all commentary of a hateful and defamatory nature and hope that in the future you will use your speech to advance tolerance, respect and understanding.

Sincerely,
C. Marie Biddiscombe-Wolf, MA
Executive Director
American Coalition Against Hate Speech

The American Coalition Against Hate Speech is a non-profit civil rights organization that seeks to advance tolerance, understanding and respect in the mass media.
Old 11-01-2008, 06:44 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoArmsJames View Post
The cripple brigade is after you! Any chance I could get a copy of that letter so I can rip it, and the cripple brigade apart on my blog?
Let me be the asshole. How do you rip letters when you have no arms. Teeth and toes ?
Old 11-01-2008, 06:48 PM   #6 (permalink)

why is it when you google 'American Coalition Against Hate Speech' nothing comes up? Does it even exist?
Old 11-01-2008, 06:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
They call me B. Jason

A simple google search does not yield any relevant results for this so-called coalition.

But we knew that, right?
Old 11-01-2008, 06:59 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0l3n View Post
Let me be the asshole. How do you rip letters when you have no arms. Teeth and toes ?
Why do you feel the need to belittle me with hate speech?
Old 11-01-2008, 07:01 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoArmsJames View Post
Why do you feel the need to belittle me with hate speech?
I'm all caught up in the thread
Old 11-01-2008, 07:42 PM   #10 (permalink)

All this with this moron reminds me of Micheal Caine's character in Austin Powers "Theres only two types ofpeople I hate in this world, people that discriminate againts other cultures. And the Dutch".

And Keith, what was this girls phone number?