Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-02-2009, 03:05 AM   #71 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayofthehippo View Post
as always i am looking for more reasons to hate bro loew... so reason #45 he insults jessie joyce, for no apparent reason... brotherlove is a hump... again
Wow, I always liked him but now that I've heard your side of the story I feel like I want him dead. Thanks.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:13 PM   #72 (permalink)

Wink LIKE

I was just wondering how many "LIKES" he actually says in a given episode.
I was trying to focus on what you guys are talking about because it's interesting but i keep being distracted by how many times he has to say "like"
in a given sentence.

LOVE YOU GUYS...dunno about Jesse thou
Old 02-11-2009, 09:07 PM   #73 (permalink)

I have to chime in late on this issue about the Inauguration.

As an Atheist myself I made the decision to boycott and watch none of the ceremony. My office had a huge pizza party during lunch and I declined the invitation out of my American right to peaceful protest.

To me the offensiveness has to do with the tax dollars spent on an event that CLEARLY favored one mans religion. This is the same kind of publicity companies pay millions of dollars to get their products mentioned/placed in movies and television.

You may argue that nobody was telling you to believe in Christianity. But talk to anybody in the business of marketing and they urge you to never underestimate the value of product placement. It is product placement that I helped paid for, and that just makes me want to puke on myself.

Fuck tradition, no taxation without representation and the obvious importance of separation of church and state.

Represent every Faith and non-faith, or simply represent non of them at all and keep your faith in the privacy of your home and/or church. Is that to much to ask for?

Old 02-11-2009, 09:56 PM   #74 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeyeshawn View Post
I have to chime in late on this issue about the Inauguration.

As an Atheist myself I made the decision to boycott and watch none of the ceremony. My office had a huge pizza party during lunch and I declined the invitation out of my American right to peaceful protest.

To me the offensiveness has to do with the tax dollars spent on an event that CLEARLY favored one mans religion. This is the same kind of publicity companies pay millions of dollars to get their products mentioned/placed in movies and television.

You may argue that nobody was telling you to believe in Christianity. But talk to anybody in the business of marketing and they urge you to never underestimate the value of product placement. It is product placement that I helped paid for, and that just makes me want to puke on myself.

Fuck tradition, no taxation without representation and the obvious importance of separation of church and state.

Represent every Faith and non-faith, or simply represent non of them at all and keep your faith in the privacy of your home and/or church. Is that to much to ask for?
You googly eyed freak. When an atheist is elected he (or she) will have the non-believer ceremony, which will then be offensive to all the religious people. So what's the difference? But an openly atheist person will never be elected cause this country (and most of the world) is too hung up on religion. If they don't address religion at all in the ceremony, they probably offend every religion.

We knew his religion when we elected him. He gets his one day to have his good luck charm be whatever he wants, he chose prayer. If you want to talk about product placement, look at some of the text of his speech:

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus, and nonbelievers. We are shaped by every language and culture, drawn from every end of this Earth."

There, he mentioned us nonbelievers, happy?
Old 02-12-2009, 06:09 AM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanFranStagehand View Post
You googly eyed freak. When an atheist is elected he (or she) will have the non-believer ceremony, which will then be offensive to all the religious people. So what's the difference? But an openly atheist person will never be elected cause this country (and most of the world) is too hung up on religion. If they don't address religion at all in the ceremony, they probably offend every religion.

We knew his religion when we elected him. He gets his one day to have his good luck charm be whatever he wants, he chose prayer. If you want to talk about product placement, look at some of the text of his speech:

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus, and nonbelievers. We are shaped by every language and culture, drawn from every end of this Earth."

There, he mentioned us nonbelievers, happy?
I dont care what the president believes, leave it off the ceremony completely.

My question is why does ANY religion or lack of need to be a part of ANY government tax paid event.

Its not a pissing contest, its respect for ALL!!!!

He mentions non believers once, which albeit is cool but the fucking prayers were disgusting and absolutely gratuitous in every fucking way.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:36 AM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanFranStagehand View Post
You googly eyed freak.
Wow what a great way to start an intelligent discussion, asshole.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:53 AM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naberdy View Post
Wow what a great way to start an intelligent discussion, asshole.
What a great way to end one, Canadian Fucktard.