Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 01-24-2009, 06:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

884: Drunken Negro Faces

"If you're lookin' for asshole, you're gonna find asshole."

www.HellAndHeartaches.com

www.myspace.com/FMos

www.KeithCourage.com - http://logorrhea.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=425190

www.MaggotsAndTenderloin.com

Last edited by Keith; 01-24-2009 at 06:33 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 07:45 PM   #2 (permalink)

Chemda was sick... so sad! The worst illness I had was food poisoning. I literally spewed black rot from both ends for two days. I'd never had black vomit and poo before. I spent the next five days feeling like I'd been beaten like I owed the mafia money. I hope she gets better.
Old 01-24-2009, 09:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I'm only four minutes into the episode - I had to share.

I felt like you did, Chemda, a ways back. Dehydrated, I think, from food poisoning, and geysering from both ends. I get up in the middle of the night to go spew some more, sat down on the toilet, and passed out. My bathroom is small, and there's a little shelf thingie in front of the toilet, and so when I pass out, I fall forward and hit my head on the shelf. That woke me up. I sit up again, and pass out. Hit my head again, woke up. Again, and again, maybe a half dozen times, like that little bird-drinking-from-the-cup desk decoration.

I think I tried to say "help" once or twice. My girlfriend didn't hear me. I finally got up the strength to get off the toilet and lie curled on the bathroom floor until I felt better.

Not my best night.
Old 01-24-2009, 10:19 PM   #4 (permalink)

Thumbs up

Listened to the show live last night. Tatoe 1, McNally 0. And Brolo as the Helen Keller of vagina is by far and away one of the greatest things I have ever heard!
Old 01-25-2009, 12:18 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajizzle View Post
FMOS was the smartest guy in that room by far. I would like to sit down and talk to him about anything.
Thank God. The idea that you may have found a way to enjoy me bothered me to no end.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:35 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrice View Post
Thank God. The idea that you may have found a way to enjoy me bothered me to no end.
TO b fair Sajizzle did say smartest GUY

I usually stay away from the forums so i really loved your renactment of the McNally PotatoE drama. PatatoE seems to be the greatest KaTG listener EVER being a honest and true asshole (come and listen to us) but it's a struggle i have everyday How can I be HONEST and still not be an ASSHOLE? or does that come with the territory? TO me is is the CORE of what KaTG is about-Don't be a robot be honest and open with everyone.
My job as a hair stylist requires i tell people the truth about their hair and their look but sometimes if you are too honest your tips SUCK. What to do.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:36 AM   #7 (permalink)

Entertaining as hell, especially the thing about the cops catching their goat. Only God knows what that goat would have done if left to wander about creating chaos and such.

The spat between TatoE and McNalley was fun too, though par for the course in drama.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:43 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryMann View Post
I usually stay away from the forums so i really loved your renactment of the McNally PotatoE drama. PatatoE seems to be the greatest KaTG listener EVER being a honest and true asshole (come and listen to us) but it's a struggle i have everyday How can I be HONEST and still not be an ASSHOLE? or does that come with the territory? TO me is is the CORE of what KaTG is about-Don't be a robot be honest and open with everyone.
My job as a hair stylist requires i tell people the truth about their hair and their look but sometimes if you are too honest your tips SUCK. What to do.
There's an informative documentary about this, called Liar Liar, hosted by Jim Carrey. I think it demonstrates that you should say exactly what you think at all times. Or, the opposite of that. I don't know, I didn't finish it.
Old 01-25-2009, 05:07 AM   #9 (permalink)

mmmm ... delicious art ...

Does it make me racist that I think the cookie looks completely unappetizing?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 012309cookie.jpg (88.8 KB, 282 views)
Old 01-25-2009, 10:09 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNally View Post
There's an informative documentary about this, called Liar Liar, hosted by Jim Carrey. I think it demonstrates that you should say exactly what you think at all times. Or, the opposite of that. I don't know, I didn't finish it.
No, you're thinking of True Lies, starring the late, great Charles Bronson, and directed by Lawrence of Arabia, if I'm not mistaken.