Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 01-29-2009, 02:29 AM   #11 (permalink)

i guess now that a liberal is in office, i can expect 4 long fucking years of people making excuses for the least of us. ride it while you can, intern, this euphoric sense of happiness everyone has will eventually run out, as will their patience and excuses made on your behalf.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:21 AM   #12 (permalink)

Hah. Oh, Spooky.
Old 01-29-2009, 04:12 AM   #13 (permalink)

byebye!!!

yeah ... I'm about half way through the show and I am so fucking happy they have FINALLY acknowledged all the interns stupid shit.

get rid of him! I'm sure keith and chemda can find a way cooler intern who knows what the inside of a lady's vagina feels like.
Old 01-29-2009, 06:00 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiethestrange View Post
yeah ... I'm about half way through the show and I am so fucking happy they have FINALLY acknowledged all the interns stupid shit.

get rid of him! I'm sure keith and chemda can find a way cooler intern who knows what the inside of a lady's vagina feels like.
You want a well adjusted, confident, successful intern? I suppose you want a well-adjusted, working Canadian and a liberal southerner that knows how to cook as well? Why don't you just start suggesting comedians that aren't suicidal or alcoholics while you're at it!

Keep the broken friends & interns!
Old 01-29-2009, 06:45 AM   #15 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

YAY!

My first live experience! It's so cool to see everyone's faces...

LOVED IT!
Old 01-29-2009, 09:21 AM   #16 (permalink)

I had a look at the Simpson pics in the last episode's pictures. She gained a lot of weight in the face.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:30 AM   #17 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by knifeinthetoaster View Post
I had a look at the Simpson pics in the last episode's pictures. She gained a lot of weight in the face.
I kinda thought the pics were fake but the face gives it away. Wait for the summer issue of People Mag: "How I lost a ton of weight in just two weeks"

I still agree with Chemda: she's totally normal, she's just fat for a short celeb. Short and dumb. :P
Old 01-29-2009, 10:15 AM   #18 (permalink)

Unhappy Douche

I'm listening to the show and I think the interns problems are age and cultural. It sounds like he isn't self aware and he probably has a low self esteem that he's unconciousy trying to compensate for. He looks to be Philipino and I've noticed that have a strange cadence/inflection with their speech and you combine that with general douchiness and you have a super douche. He'll grow out of it when he realizes nothing he thinks or says if that important or profound. (smiley douchy face)
Old 01-29-2009, 10:18 AM   #19 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason4man View Post
I'm listening to the show and I think the interns problems are age and cultural. It sounds like he isn't self aware and he probably has a low self esteem that he's unconciousy trying to compensate for. He looks to be Philipino and I've noticed that have a strange cadence/inflection with their speech and you combine that with general douchiness and you have a super douche. He'll grow out of it when he realizes nothing he thinks or says if that important or profound. (smiley douchy face)
FUUUUUCCCKCKKKK YOUUUUU!! Welcome to the forums!
Old 01-29-2009, 11:49 AM   #20 (permalink)
Zim

"... punched in the face with pesto." Rock on. I'm still on the Shoogbear train, by the way.