Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-02-2009, 03:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea's toothbrush View Post
In the 888 thread, Newsy said he was tired of discussing the Intern punch/slap thing. Tell that to KATG, because they are running that shit into the ground, and no one even cares about the Intern dramas. He's not even on the show anymore.

Also, even though I don't like Spooky, I liked his honesty about his top 3 friends and hope it hurt KATG's feelings. They deserve it for ruining new couples' relationships with their "rate your relationship 1 to 10" games.

And Spooky, I don't think Lori gave you three-quarters of a thought since she iced her relationship with you. And in Khalili's defense, she did defend you when Lori dissed you.

Also, it is a tortuous listening experience when Chemda goes on and on about her feelings about something. She did it at least twice this episode. Like when she used The Wrestler father/daughter as an analogy for Spooky/Lori. All she had to say was, "Spooky, Lori feels she has to stick to her guns on this and you have to respect her decision." Trim it down Khalili.
It's a tortuous experience wading through your post going on and on about your feelings about something crybaby.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:52 AM   #12 (permalink)

Damn it! I clicked on the link under the picture of spooky.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:50 AM   #13 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea's toothbrush View Post
In the 888 thread, Newsy said he was tired of discussing the Intern punch/slap thing. Tell that to KATG, because they are running that shit into the ground, and no one even cares about the Intern dramas. He's not even on the show anymore.

Also, even though I don't like Spooky, I liked his honesty about his top 3 friends and hope it hurt KATG's feelings. They deserve it for ruining new couples' relationships with their "rate your relationship 1 to 10" games.

And Spooky, I don't think Lori gave you three-quarters of a thought since she iced her relationship with you. And in Khalili's defense, she did defend you when Lori dissed you.

Also, it is a tortuous listening experience when Chemda goes on and on about her feelings about something. She did it at least twice this episode. Like when she used The Wrestler father/daughter as an analogy for Spooky/Lori. All she had to say was, "Spooky, Lori feels she has to stick to her guns on this and you have to respect her decision." Trim it down Khalili.
a) Love newsie but it's not his show. Keith and Chemda can milk the Intern drama to episode 2000 for all I care.
b) KATG Podcast = free!
c) Did you check back to how many shows they have? I guess it's ok to skip this one if you get SO offended by Chemda's analogies and feelings.
d) Why do I even bother? You certainly have a problem with these guys. Yet, you listen. How sweet.
Old 02-02-2009, 08:14 AM   #14 (permalink)
mkl

Top tv shows don't average 5 million viewers, it's more like 20 million. American Idol is around ~25 million viewers. A show currently has to get around 10 million viewers to get into the top 20 tv shows.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:17 PM   #15 (permalink)

this show gave me a weird vibe, like its the eye of the storm and all these realationships between guests on the show are about to errupt uncomfortably. Props to Spooky and Lori for keeping their issues secrect until now, instead of ranting back and forth on shows dissing on eachother. Heres to hoping everything works out for the two the best it can.
Old 02-02-2009, 12:26 PM   #16 (permalink)

So Lori is an uptight, drama queen. I can pick em'
Old 02-02-2009, 12:32 PM   #17 (permalink)

It was Sherman who burned down Atlanta. He had bright red hair. His troops ate some of the food but burned down a lot of cotton fields and farms that grew food trying to ruin the economy. Atlanta actually bounced back fairly quickly.

Basically if you've ever seen Gone with the Wind, the burning down of Atlanta happens near the end of the first half. The devastation of the burnt plantations and cotton fields is seen in the second half with Tara (which is a fake place btw).

I grew up in Georgia just north of Atlanta and one of my classmates was a descendant of Sherman and also had bright red hair. It was a bit awkward when she had to share her family history.

And there was a rebellion involving Lard, I don't know if this is what Spooky's talking about, but in 1857 Indian soldiers rebelled against British troops and commanders. Basically they had to bite the cartriges open and the cartriges had animal grease on them so it was against their religion.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:41 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats Paste View Post
This tone smells familiar. Just can't place it.
yeah, it has a familiar ring..
Old 02-02-2009, 02:05 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkl View Post
Top tv shows don't average 5 million viewers, it's more like 20 million. American Idol is around ~25 million viewers. A show currently has to get around 10 million viewers to get into the top 20 tv shows.
Also, last year's Super Bowl was watched by so many people because people wanted to see if the Patriots would complete a perfect season. I don't expect that this year's Super Bowl will turn in nearly the numbers last year's did.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:51 PM   #20 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

So, after coming home from the bar the other night I hopped on /chat to see that this show was going on and heard the last like 20 minutes or so. I woke up and remembered checking it out, but didn't remember anything much from it (because I was pretty drunk), but all day on Saturday I was singing "I Was Made For Lovin You" and had no idea why.