Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 02-02-2009, 03:44 PM   #21 (permalink)

injelmmig = assfuck. try paying for your advertising on this free show dickwad.

Gotta say comments from Keith like "then spooky and I will have pancakes on Rellecks and Newsy graves" make him a comic genius.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:30 PM   #22 (permalink)
mkl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedBtch View Post
Also, last year's Super Bowl was watched by so many people because people wanted to see if the Patriots would complete a perfect season. I don't expect that this year's Super Bowl will turn in nearly the numbers last year's did.
2008 Super Bowl averaged 97.4 million viewers.
2009 Super Bowl averaged 95.4 million viewers.
Old 02-02-2009, 07:41 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
"I knew I was onto something. Who do I sue?"
Good ear, Keith. I think Springsteen wants to be a member of the KISS army. lol
Old 02-02-2009, 08:38 PM   #24 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachaelBachael View Post
It was Sherman who burned down Atlanta. He had bright red hair. His troops ate some of the food but burned down a lot of cotton fields and farms that grew food trying to ruin the economy. Atlanta actually bounced back fairly quickly.
They did a lot more then just burn down some cotton fields and farms. Sherman's soul purpose was to demoralize the south. His men would burn down houses if the women were being too much of a bitch.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:00 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
It's a tortuous experience wading through your post going on and on about your feelings about something crybaby.

And you've taught me how to take it to a more mature level, by calling me names. To give you a heads up, I'm gonna continue to listen and post my opinions in the same manner, so you can skip my posts. I like the comedy of Keith, Patrice and BroLo, but when I hear rough spots in the show, I am going to give my opinions.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:02 PM   #26 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlinkChic182MN View Post
this show gave me a weird vibe, like its the eye of the storm and all these realationships between guests on the show are about to errupt uncomfortably. Props to Spooky and Lori for keeping their issues secrect until now, instead of ranting back and forth on shows dissing on eachother. Heres to hoping everything works out for the two the best it can.
I don't know how you come back from "stay away from my family". That is some pretty unequivocal shit. It would take someone admitting they were wrong and changing their opinion to really patch shit up. At this point why would anyone want to do that? Maybe Spooky because he likes Chris a whole bunch but I don't see any incentive for Lori to let it go.

Ugh ... gonna be some awkward gatherings going on. It will really suck for Keith and Chemda to have to pick and choose who gets invited to what and who will not be attending because of other guest who will be there.

*sigh*

It's sad how complex and nuanced these inter personal relationships can get even when people are like 30 years old.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:22 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumbnail View Post
Why do I even bother? You certainly have a problem with these guys. Yet, you listen. How sweet.
You should stop with the conjecture. Even if a have "a" problem or two with KATG, that doesn't mean I shouldn't listen, or that I don't like the show. Do you agree with everything your friends and family say ALL of the time? Do you agreee with KATG 100 percent of the time? I don't think so.

So,I pointed out one or two things Chemda and Keith do that I felt I didn't like or was hypocritical. I have been listening forever. i think KATG are da shit, but they say things that I disagree with from time to time. And they also have this forum that they don't censor. I'm putting two and two together, figuring that even in the KATG universe, even with Keith's Justice hanging over my head, I can give my opinion about the show, as long as I do so constructively.
Old 02-02-2009, 11:35 PM   #28 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Who else is amped for the next Lori show?
Old 02-02-2009, 11:45 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
Who else is amped for the next Lori show?
Lori is above all that shit. She isn't going to engage in a public feud with anyone.
Old 02-03-2009, 01:49 AM   #30 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea's toothbrush View Post
You should stop with the conjecture. Even if a have "a" problem or two with KATG, that doesn't mean I shouldn't listen, or that I don't like the show. Do you agree with everything your friends and family say ALL of the time? Do you agreee with KATG 100 percent of the time? I don't think so.

So,I pointed out one or two things Chemda and Keith do that I felt I didn't like or was hypocritical. I have been listening forever. i think KATG are da shit, but they say things that I disagree with from time to time. And they also have this forum that they don't censor. I'm putting two and two together, figuring that even in the KATG universe, even with Keith's Justice hanging over my head, I can give my opinion about the show, as long as I do so constructively.
My exact point is that you weren't constructive to begin with. You said Chemda's feelings were boring to listen to and I told you to skip an episode or two. You only read what you wanted in my answer to your post and only replied to what you wanted to... you chose to reply only to the negative stuff so good for you.